"Reinforcements have Arrived, Commader"

RyanGDI

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i signed the treat for helping when some one tech raideds

NOT for when some HIGH class stuff happens

P.S. This is a high class thing! (I will attack with honor (When the time is right) but when it comes to big alliances there is no honor in what they give out!)

Edited by KingemO93

P.S. This is a high class thing! (I will attack with honor (When the time is right) but when it comes to big alliances there is no honor in what they give out!)

WOAH. :blink:

So you're saying there's only honor in defending your allies when the odds are with you? GDI is lucky to have friends like you.

You sound like a perfect match for the ODN.

Article 4: Optional Defense

In the event that a signatory alliance is attacked, the other alliance may come to the attacked alliance's help at their discretion. They may also pull out at any time of the conflict at anytime if the odds are unbearable, given that the circumstances allow for such a move (i.e: the option of the enemy granting them peace/surrender terms).

I suppose technically he is right, the terms of the treaty allow him to opt out when GDI picks on someone 100x their size.

But still, I'd just cancel.

And, as he stated... he would honour the treaty in terms of a tech raid, something that has already been proven false, so this treaty is as worthless as the leader who wrote it.

This thread is a headache to read.

Anything to do with constant posts like these, trying to incite RyanGDI into some sort of stupid slagging match?

Also if you get him to 0 infra, I know somebody who will give you a prize, gimme a in-game message :P
lol...

He is very smart :mellow:

I'm not sure to many people don't like him and hes a hot head :P

no offense Ryan, you need to get on and say what you have to say in your defense..

Seriously, we get it, RyanGDI is an idiot, he's made stupid mistakes, many of them, Kobiashiy doesn't like him, neither does Sodapop and ARN either have no idea about GDI's reputation / situation or are also stupid.

My eyes are bleeding after reading this whole thread, why this topic remains open is beyond me.

Edited by Mayzie

but it don't matter because they really are merging and this document is no longer active

Well, if the document isn't active...

I see you're an Aqua alliance. I suggest you seek out one of the larger Aqua alliances, or even my own. Usually aqua alliances like to help each other out and you may be able to get some advice and even possibly protection.

Funny, in his Alliance's time of need...he leaves. What a leader...

What happened to going down with the ship?

Im still waiting for MA's response..Hopefully It will end with fireworks :)

Yes and "someone" has three names: shaqbiff, SZFlow, and Duckz3. They're showing the members of GDI mercy by toppling its leader.

And I'm just an $@!.

Doitzel you just went farther up on my list :) I mean hitting 80 infra off his nation is fun :)

Joss

Edited by Duckz3