"Reinforcements have Arrived, Commader"

RyanGDI

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, ok folks slow down a bit here and get what I'm doing. I'm not hiring mercs. I'm dropping aid on nations who are already willing to fight him on your own. It's not going to make anyone a great profit, but it could finance/help finance that nations war.

These are gifts. Don't attack him, if you are just looking for profit because I'm not offering that many dongs and you may be disappointed...But I think anyone would agree that if you were attacking him anyway and received one of my gifts, you would/should be more than pleased. :D

Maybe more of the community will get into the lulz with me and make it more interesting? :P

Haha, ok folks slow down a bit here and get what I'm doing. I'm not hiring mercs. I'm dropping aid on nations who are already willing to fight him on your own. It's not going to make anyone a great profit, but it could finance/help finance that nations war.

These are gifts. Don't attack him, if you are just looking for profit because I'm not offering that many dongs and you may be disappointed...But I think anyone would agree that if you were attacking him anyway and received one of my gifts, you would/should be more than pleased. :D

Maybe more of the community will get into the lulz with me and make it more interesting? :P

I attacked one of them just to see what happens really. I'm kind of amused that their alliance is smaller and weaker than my little band of perma-ZIs.

I attacked one of them just to see what happens really. I'm kind of amused that their alliance is smaller and weaker than my little band of perma-ZIs.

And it doesn't mean that I won't still drop a present on you too, it just might be a couple/few days :lol:

It's like CHRIMMAS time!

No...

He was talking about Vox..

Yeah, but here's a good quote from RyanGDI about Vox (he was trying to give me "advice"):

"Join Vox Populi. Seeing as we're aligned with NPO and friends (not directly Pacifica), I'm sure that the peace mode buddies would be more than happy to help."

And now, back to BobTV...

Yeah, but here's a good quote from RyanGDI about Vox (he was trying to give me "advice"):

"Join Vox Populi. Seeing as we're aligned with NPO and friends (not directly Pacifica), I'm sure that the peace mode buddies would be more than happy to help."

And now, back to BobTV...

Ho-ho now. The plot thickens. Is there anyone this guy hasn't alienated?