"Reinforcements have Arrived, Commader"

RyanGDI

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On second thoughts it's not so bad.

You sir are my hero :)

GDI why wont you just look for protection and establish your alliance. This is what the 4th ODP or less which doesnt really do much at all, I mean really Im almost getting sick of your ignorance, keyword almost.

Well congrats on an ODAP with a 4 member alliance that is 12k NS, hope this works out for you.....

Hey.. Its a beautiful thing when two people so alike come together... Kingem and RyanGDI both are the same type of people :) (You all know what Im meaning)

Oo yea and Kingem.. Since you did call this a "Protectorate" which I rofl'd out. Its not.. Im sorry =/

Joss

Ah, right. Makes sense now...anyhow, our intentions right now aren't to start chaos, but to establish a foothold in AP and push to re-grow internally. ;)

I have found the best way to re-grow internally is to step away from AP...

Nevertheless, I hope that this treaty will make you very happy during peacetimes... since it probably won't be in effect come war time.

Let me spell this out to make sure I'm understanding this. Your new treaty allows the two of you the option of defending each other, and also the option to assist in aggressive actions. Now, maybe I'm just making crazy analogies here, but this seems to be the equivalent of walking down the street, pointing to a guy you barely know, and loudly proclaiming to everyone in sight that you hereby establish that if someone punches him, you may opt to defend him. Wow. This is an amazing concept - I can only suggest that you support it by having your alliance sign an optional defense pact with itself, and perhaps you may want to look into posting a treaty wherein you agree to defend your right to post on these forums.

But, that's all small stuff. You seem like the kind of guy who lives by a "go big or go home" mentality. You should go with something big, something glamorous, something that will have the entire Cyberverse cheering in unison. Such as a contract wherein you state your adamant refusal to allow yourself to delete your nation, with an airtight one-hour cancellation clause that states that you will in fact delete your nation upon your posting on these forums again. Hell, I'll even draw the treaty up for you right now. Please, don't hesitate to enlist my services. I'm only a PM away.

It's kinda hard to miss with all these topics about GDI..

Once a week? :P

Actually I have no idea about anything they've done or did as I don't pay attention to small alliance politics; if I don't know you by name I don't care. I can tell from this topic alone, however, that I absolutely hate them and everything they stand for.

We never had 4 members :P

But it don't matter we're trying our best and doing well at it!

And its 7 days old now!

Oceanic is about that old and we have a protectorate and a good 15 members. So, Your trying is about what a monkey or restarted kid can do.

Joss

Actually I have no idea about anything they've done or did as I don't pay attention to small alliance politics; if I don't know you by name I don't care. I can tell from this topic alone, however, that I absolutely hate them and everything they stand for.

They do provide an excellent example of what not to do in Cyberverse politics, however. Rather than hate them, I appreciate them for setting an example rather than just talking about how to do it right. You do have to admire the dogged adherence to trying to win over public sentiment, however - most of us would have slunk back into our holes by now.

(And yes, I do sense the sarcasm in your statement :D)