"Reinforcements have Arrived, Commader"

RyanGDI

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll realize that it's possible that someone actually took mercy on the members of GDI, right?

Indeed this is the case.

Monos Archein wishes to offer guidance and a new sense of community to the former members of GDI. I wish to be very clear on this matter... this is not a merge in the traditional sense. You will not see any changes to our government as a result of GDI joining with us. This is simply an opportunity for them to enjoy a new environment.

As such MA now protects the members of GDI for the next 7 days in order to give them the opportunity to change their AA or make other arrangements.

In other words... MINE! Kindly refrain from raiding.

Thank you

Well, I sent out consolation prizes.

I guess we'll just have to wait for him to screw this deal up with MA for more lulz.

Uh, I mean...Congrats! :rolleyes:

heh, you are lucky to be a TOP protectorate and the fact that i am unable to raid alliances and that you are too small for me. RyanGDI may not be that savvy in CN but you are just a jerk.

heh, you are lucky to be a TOP protectorate and the fact that i am unable to raid alliances and that you are too small for me. RyanGDI may not be that savvy in CN but you are just a jerk.

Lucky in CN, unlucky in love eh?

Whip it out or keep it in your pants, tough guy.

GDI = A++++++++++ BEST ALLIANCE EVER WOULD RECOMMEND WOULD DO RYAN PROBABLY

this thread = A+++++ RAGER NEXT LEVEL MIND BLOWN WOULD READ AGAIN

tl;dr = thank you for your continued professionalism.

Eh...and on that note I request a lock to finish this rather enjoyable thread. :popcorn:

And you're an incessant spammer and alliance jumper, what's the point? Ryan has moved on and may get a fresh start with MA, I doubt there will be any reasons to keep dogging on him in the near future.

Not after what he said to me on IRC, where do I spam? So, what if I jump alliance, it means I'm looking for the right alliance which I did, and I have been there for a bit now..

Not after what he said to me on IRC, where do I spam? So, what if I jump alliance, it means I'm looking for the right alliance which I did, and I have been there for a bit now..

You spam everywhere and everything. Congratulations on becoming a bigger nuisance than Ryan. I have actually been feeling bad for Ryan lately, due mostly to your posts.

If I haven't said it already, best of luck to Ryan... I mean that. Kobiashiy, I suggest you stay with Enigma.

I will, and if I don't want to, I won't...

Well then, consider Mr. McDonald told .. and for the love of all that's holy, stop posting.

Ryan, I truly hope you can take advantage of the opportunity you have been presented and can turn things around. Best of luck, man.