Submit your questions....

AirMe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only question is a request that the recording for this episode be made in duplicate, triplicate or something so it does not lose its way on the road to being available for later download. :P

Keep up the great shows!

Which Starwars movie is best?

I think I might already know the answer to this, but I'm sure everyone is wondering and I want to be the one to ask the question. What do you see in future relations with The Jedi Order?

It's been said that you are one of the best CNers of all time by a long shot. How did you feel about all that fame and glory back before your long break from CN? How do you feel about it now? If you could change to be just another average joe in CN, would you?

Lastly, it's well known that you took a long break from CN and just recently came back to it. How do you feel about the changes made in the political aspects of the game and in the actual game itself?

Okay, and one for Airme. How goes the war against TPF?

Edited by Nintenderek

1) Who is/was your favorite Imperial Officer of any of the Orders you were a part of?

2) What are the goals of the NSO? Why utilize the NPO flag w/ a color change and not do something different?

3) What's the future of frostbite? Staying 4 alliances or are there prospects?

I've already asked Airme, but I suppose I'll ask again for Ivan and Guest #2 :P

Who is your favorite and then your least favorite poster of all time.

Favorite and least favorite alliance? :P Besides the ones your in. xD

Just an update on the 2nd guest. Arctic, can't get a hold of. Celtic hasn't responded yet. Denial can't due to RL obligations and Kamichi said no as well. You'd think this would be easier :P

Just an update on the 2nd guest. Arctic, can't get a hold of. Celtic hasn't responded yet. Denial can't due to RL obligations and Kamichi said no as well. You'd think this would be easier :P

Mhawk volunteered a bit up the page. :P

-Bama