Submit your questions....

AirMe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan Brookbank will be the 2nd guest on the show this week. Also, we will be using the old link to broadcast since CN radio is down. Link will be provided in #cn-radio when the time comes.

Question for Jonathan. How close are you to getting off PZI or EZI or w/e they call it these days?

Ejayrazz: What are your thoughts on bloc treaties: how should they be managed; what, in your opinion, are the pitfalls involved, and how can they be avoided?

Jonathan Brookbank: I’ve heard it restated many a time that you were instrumental in assembling the ~ coalition in the Unjust War. Can you share any of your personal experiences in the lead up to that war?

There is about an hour and a half until showtime, so if you have any more questions, feel free to post them. I like the questions I've seen here for me, so given that there is enough time, I plan to answer them all.

Questions directed to me for my own benefit of not having to look through the thread tonight.

Question for Jonathan. How close are you to getting off PZI or EZI or w/e they call it these days?
Jonathan Brookbank: I’ve heard it restated many a time that you were instrumental in assembling the ~ coalition in the Unjust War. Can you share any of your personal experiences in the lead up to that war?
For JB: Why the major 180 pre-UJW (you know what I mean)
Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

For Jonathan:

What are your thoughts on Dominion's merger into MA?

What are your thoughts on Aurora Borealis?

For Ejay:

Were you in ONOS during Sirettx's reign? What are your thoughts on his leadership of ONOS after the NPO set them free?