Submit your questions....

AirMe

1) GGA's PR is rapidly spiraling down the tubes, as most people have noticed. What do you think is contributing to this, and can GGA turn it around?

2) Do you climb trees or buoys?

3) What are your opinions on the new Electron Sponge Fanclub? ( #Sponge_Fanclub @ Coldront GO THERE )

4) What are your opinions on BLEU (when it was around)? (This is slightly directed at HannaH)

5) Do your best imitation of what you think Ivan's voice would sound like.

Edited by MaGneT

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the wimminz show right?

Does being a woman in CN make things easier or harder for you?

What aspects of the game do you feel differ because you're a woman?

There are 3 alliances recently started with experienced and/or talented leadership, Nemesis, NSO and TSO. What are your opinions on each one as they are now, and where do you envisage them being in 3 months time?

What time is the show tonight GMT? After the corruption of the last media file I figure I'll try and catch it life if I can :D 12 hours from now?

I would love to hear more about the treaty cancellation and the impact that will have on the midsized to smaller alliances. Another good topic would probably be how fighting between smaller alliances affects the overall war efforts in major wars.

I will not be doing the show tonight, I have some RL stuff (Schoolwork) to tend to. Sponge will be filling in for me if I can get a hold of him. I know he had guests lined up but I don't know who.

Eh, just seeing this now. A bit late.

My pm inbox had room in it AirMe. :P

Yeah I was lazy. You want to fill in for me next week? I have a major paper due and won't be doing a show next week either.