Nukes^6 Update - Nuclear-Enforced No Fly Zone

9KC1fCe.png

Nukes^6 update

Nukes^6 continues to stand for all that is good and just in this world. Despite our best attempts, CCC has shown little interest in curbing the personal attacks emanating from their alliance. As such, we will continue increasing the cost of this decision for CCC and her allies.

Nukes^6 recognizes a state of war with the following alliances, whose unwarranted aggression against Nukes^6 brings us here today (additions in bold.)
-CCC

-FTW

-NATO 

-Non Grata

-RIA

-New Polar Order (for acts of war against Nukes^6 - sanctions)

-Old Guard (for acts of war against Nukes^6 - aiding nations and alliances at war with Nukes^6)

Additionally, we are announcing a new policy: a No-Fly Zone at high NS levels. The aforementioned alliances are hereby prohibited from having an upper tier. (This is defined as whatever we feel like at that moment - to be safe, I'd recommend having all nations sell down to below 100,000 NS.)

We find Old Guard and FTW to be in violation of this policy. Trimming commences... now.

We find it important to repeat our goals here: hatred and personal attacks have no place in this community. We urge CCC to make good-faith attempts to follow their own charter and hold their people accountable so that we can all enjoy a healthy, safe community.

/s/
Nukes^6

laser.gif

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Stay relevant FL

Codark and Lan have about 5 days of relevancy left in their CN careers.

The question for both of them is - was it worth it to protect Armen from any possible future consequences for his actions?

16 minutes ago, firingline said:

The question for both of them is - was it worth it to protect Armen from any possible future consequences for his actions?

look like it lol

21 minutes ago, firingline said:

Additionally, we are announcing a new policy: a No-Fly Zone at high NS levels. The aforementioned alliances are hereby prohibited from having an upper tier. (This is defined as whatever we feel like at that moment - to be safe, I'd recommend having all nations sell down to below 100,000 NS.)

And how exactly are you gonna enforce this when you and your 5 rogue friends are staggered and in anarchy, and nothing says that will change in the near future.

Nevermind, just went back to check how many of you are there in your little rogue band and I saw something interesting that answered my question, still gonna post this as it is. Having to harbor ghosts from DOOM to be able to enforce your silly no-fly zone, of course you'd do anything to try and be relevant.

Bring it on then, I need more casualties anyway 

7 minutes ago, Cydonian Knight said:

And how exactly are you gonna enforce this when you and your 5 rogue friends are staggered and in anarchy, and nothing says that will change in the near future.

Nevermind, just went back to check how many of you are there in your little rogue band and I saw something interesting that answered my question, still gonna post this as it is. Having to harbor ghosts from DOOM to be able to enforce your silly no-fly zone, of course you'd do anything to try and be relevant.

Bring it on then, I need more casualties anyway 

This is rich coming from NG, was AspireFerty not in NG but a few days ago? I wonder where they ended up?

I also wonder where Krabbs said you would end up if you didn’t get any casualties from our fight.. strange.

2 minutes ago, ADude said:

This is rich coming from NG, was AspireFerty not in NG but a few days ago? I wonder where they ended up?

I also wonder where Krabbs said you would end up if you didn’t get any casualties from our fight.. strange.

Aspire was in TW before Knights hit and did not engage PE.... soooo he joined TW... not a ghost.

Al

3 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Aspire was in TW before Knights hit and did not engage PE.... soooo he joined TW... not a ghost.

Al

They were in tW during the initial war with TPE, it doesn’t matter if they hit or not.

Also where was CK the last time you fought the commies? 

7 minutes ago, ADude said:

Aspire also has two defensive wars from KORT as opposed to offensively fighting TPE, so I don't really see your point here if he joined TW but didn't engage TPE?

If you think that's what Krabs has told me you shouldn't try and be a psychoanalyst, ever

Just now, Cydonian Knight said:

Aspire also has two defensive wars from KORT as opposed to offensively fighting TPE, so I don't really see your point here if he joined TW but didn't engage TPE?

If you think that's what Krabs has told me you shouldn't try and be a psychoanalyst, ever

Were they on tW AA or not? It does not matter if they declared or not, especially when you consider that they already knew KoRT was coming in.

45 minutes ago, firingline said:

So your plan is to knock more nations down into the mid range until the rest of you have 0 tech. I like it. 

Just now, ditchboy00 said:

So your plan is to knock more nations down into the mid range until the rest of you have 0 tech. I like it. 

If you think these guys are going to the mid tier I have some news for you…

Just now, dev0win said:

Lan, whom did all those cash donation deals with Doom and now Doom is sending more rogues to N6 to back stab him. Staying classy I see.

This isn’t doom related, this is purely Armen related. LWW can explain to them what’s going on and why.

2 minutes ago, ADude said:

If you think these guys are going to the mid tier I have some news for you…

I mean you'll be down to 0 tech before they are..... These nations were going to face this in the next global war anyways. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, dev0win said:

Lan, whom did all those cash donation deals with Doom and now Doom is sending more rogues to N6 to back stab him. Staying classy I see.

Doom isn't doing anything. Nor are there any rogues involved.

Old Guard was openly warned that aid was an act of war. They made the conscious choice to directly aid Armen. I'm not sure what they expected the results would be.

I think you're trying to shift the blame since it was your VEP software that directed Old Guard to send that aid to Armen, and thus it is largely your fault that @Lan Mandragoran will be going to 0.

Always blaming everybody else instead of taking accountability for your actions. It's what got CCC here in the first place.

Edited by firingline

4 minutes ago, ditchboy00 said:

I mean you'll be down to 0 tech before they are..... These nations were going to face this in the next global war anyways. 

Wrong, both of these nations will be at 0 by the end of the war. 

if you keep sending 100 tech nations at me I will still have plenty of tech and money to be your problem for a long time.

Also I’m sure that those nations will be glad to know they were going to be thrown away anyways next war.

12 minutes ago, ADude said:

Were they on tW AA or not? It does not matter if they declared or not, especially when you consider that they already knew KoRT was coming in.

So you're saying the precedent here is joining an alliance at war without declaring any wars. Gotcha, so I bet your new guy won't engage any of the alliances Nukes6 is at war with, unless he's attacked first of course...

Both situations, Aspire joining TW and Javier360 joining Nukes6, aren't equivalent because Javier does plan to declare wars on TC. So I see no point in your argument

1 minute ago, ADude said:

Wrong, both of these nations will be at 0 by the end of the war. 

if you keep sending 100 tech nations at me I will still have plenty of tech and money to be your problem for a long time.

Also I’m sure that those nations will be glad to know they were going to be thrown away anyways next war.

The sides are pretty clear. They could of sat in peace mode and avoided the top tier disadvantage I guess, but only an idiot would think this wasnt going to happen to any top tier nation on that side of the web next war. Just like your range will be on numbers disadvantage. You'll be buying 2 nukes a day for a long time my guess. May your nukes be lucky. 

Adude is somehow worse at logic and reason than FL. That’s impressive. 

Keep screeching for relevance. Please declare on me. This is an OOC attack, since I have to believe your insufferable IC persona is just who you are at this point. 

Edited by CrinkledStraw

32 minutes ago, ditchboy00 said:

The sides are pretty clear. They could of sat in peace mode and avoided the top tier disadvantage I guess, but only an idiot would think this wasnt going to happen to any top tier nation on that side of the web next war. Just like your range will be on numbers disadvantage. You'll be buying 2 nukes a day for a long time my guess. May your nukes be lucky. 

"Some Old Guard nations may die, but it's a sacrifice I am willing to make."
-Cookout