Breaking News: WAR!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Thank you for trolling. Your war record for 2018 show nothing against Cowboys. Have a nice day.

yatkf5U.jpg

my Tiny Nation was out of range if you can believe it but
FTW's War Record does show something against Cowboys
(aka Umbrella / Degeneration-X / Mostly Harmless Alliance (they stole MHA's name for a bit lol))

b48d12592cc5e02a70fb7d6c1daaca35-png.jpg

KoRT was attacked and fought some in it's own defense. Though I don't see Knights of The Grail on the list.

FTW joined the war of our own accord and fought in your/PPO's defense without any obligation or direct treaty tie even.

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u1.j

15 hours ago, Canik said:

FTW joined the war of our own accord and fought in your/PPO's defense without any obligation or direct treaty tie even.

So??????

Let me help you, you do not like KoRT.  Fine, I as an individual ruler now within KoRT have never cared for your incessant need for commentary on "everything".  You do not like how KoRT dealt with CCC; fine stated move on.  What I don't get is what any of your diatribe has to do with the war going on.  Someone (I don't care who) hit a protectorate of ours and we decided (as an alliance) to enter the war.  It really is that simple, your need to satisfy you and your nations narcissisms is misplaced here why don't you just move on you are boring me and my people.

7 hours ago, Grendel said:

So??????

Let me help you, you do not like KoRT.  Fine, I as an individual ruler now within KoRT have never cared for your incessant need for commentary on "everything".  You do not like how KoRT dealt with CCC; fine stated move on.  What I don't get is what any of your diatribe has to do with the war going on.  Someone (I don't care who) hit a protectorate of ours and we decided (as an alliance) to enter the war.  It really is that simple, your need to satisfy you and your nations narcissisms is misplaced here why don't you just move on you are boring me and my people.

Sure, I would've liked to make my comment and move on. I don't want to dominate this thread (out of respect for The Wolves) but ignorant fools kept asking/making strawmen arguments and needed educated. That's the only reason I posted any more and now that this is done and it's understood KoRT made a shameful and opportunistic attack on CCC and that's why I have a particular disdain for KoRT, I don't intend to keep posting about it.

Have fun TW, give'em hell!

5 minutes ago, Canik said:

Sure, I would've liked to make my comment and move on. I don't want to dominate this thread (out of respect for The Wolves) but ignorant fools kept asking/making strawmen arguments and needed educated. That's the only reason I posted any more and now that this is done and it's understood KoRT made a shameful and opportunistic attack on CCC and that's why I have a particular disdain for KoRT, I don't intend to keep posting about it.

Have fun TW, give'em hell!

You've educated no one and you've dine nothing but post subjective information. You threw your mud, got called out, and are now trying to use some moral high ground, of which you have none. Do better.

1 hour ago, DavidMustaine said:

idk, from the looks of things this time KoRT is going into the end zone :D  

Its just the first quarter my friend :)

Al

3 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

idk, from the looks of things this time KoRT is going into the end zone :D  

At least TW bothered to do something, unlike the rest of the 'leadership' in this game.

4 minutes ago, firingline said:

At least TW bothered to do something, unlike the rest of the 'leadership' in this game.

There are plenty of other things one can do besides starting wars because of boredom my friend.  Will be interesting to see when they complain about the repercussions of their actions.   I'll keep my popcorn stacked up.  

38 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

There are plenty of other things one can do besides starting wars because of boredom my friend.  Will be interesting to see when they complain about the repercussions of their actions.   I'll keep my popcorn stacked up.  

Yeah, collecting taxes & paying bills every 20 days is just so exciting.

23 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

hahaha ya ill wait for my spanking :P  hahaha

If plenty of other thing mean wasting time sitting on discords and talking about nothing??? Because that's super fun. You can do that without having a nation. I have a nation and I like to use it. You feel free to sit an linger without doing anything, ill have some fun..... 

al-bundy-giving-quick-salute-50df2j0x7gp

24 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

If plenty of other thing mean wasting time sitting on discords and talking about nothing??? Because that's super fun. You can do that without having a nation. I have a nation and I like to use it. You feel free to sit an linger without doing anything, ill have some fun..... 

Finally something we can agree on! Get them casualties! 

41 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Enjoy!  I wish others would of looked to have fun with their nation rather than let it sit and grow to uselessness or spend all that time to just let your nation go inactive.  I can't talk, I was once one of those...but it's been way more enjoyable just having fun and quit worrying about ones "size."  

44 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

KkaSSHZ.png

Looks to me like you're in the process of getting one son LOL  

33 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

KkaSSHZ.png

Tell me you know nothing about CN without telling me you know nothing about CN

30 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

KkaSSHZ.png

As someone who has been playing this game for roughly 2 years, I’m generally curious - who are you?

Looking up your nation, it doesn’t even look like you play any part of the game beyond these forums?

I mean no disrespect, but I’m awfully confused by someone so active on forums but looks like they’ve never been active in game nor fought in any sort of war…ever? If there’s some sort of long standing history then I apologize but your comments seem awfully confusing.

I can’t even figure out how to link my forum account to my in game account so I know I don’t have any credibility but I’m actively involved in these wars and really enjoying it.

2 minutes ago, KVaT said:

As someone who has been playing this game for roughly 2 years, I’m generally curious - who are you?

Looking up your nation, it doesn’t even look like you play any part of the game beyond these forums?

I mean no disrespect, but I’m awfully confused by someone so active on forums but looks like they’ve never been active in game nor fought in any sort of war…ever? If there’s some sort of long standing history then I apologize but your comments seem awfully confusing.

I can’t even figure out how to link my forum account to my in game account so I know I don’t have any credibility but I’m actively involved in these wars and really enjoying it.

I'm David Mustaine, front man and lead guitar for Megadeth

56bd473764204a49b476e3f734e4d062.gif