Blocking Touchdowns

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

Put your money where your mouth is then. You have been camping at the bottom of the NS barrel spend up and play with the big boys.

You can say the same to your guy Armpit, also at least I'm not turtling. What good is being in an upper tier if all I do is turtle?
On another note, tell your comrades my defensive slots are open, da?

32 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

Put your money where your mouth is then. You have been camping at the bottom of the NS barrel spend up and play with the big boys.

That's pretty rich, considering both you and armpit are intentionally hiding out of my range. 

36 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

Honestly it’s a lot more fun down here and more people need to understand this. 

3 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

As a rule I don't respond to you, but Jesus you are so predictable.

My response should have been fairly predictable the moment you started talking !@#$ while hiding from myself, Bundy and AA.

Even when you had every advantage on your side we were there fighting, not hiding. The second you face any sort of adversity, you hide.

4 hours ago, Wobblies said:

UCR has 0 offensive wars declared. 0.

You're not good at this. 

(Good acknowledgement of how many wars can be found "at the bottom of the NS barrel" though. Well done. Perhaps Rocket will learn to read and follow up with that idea now.)

Edited by CrinkledStraw

7 hours ago, firingline said:

That's pretty rich, considering both you and armpit are intentionally hiding out of my range. 

Hey leave me out of it, I'm just relaxing and having fun. At the moment that seems to involve endless rounds with one of your guys. I think his tenacity is to be admired, I mean he's 0-6 but we all love a trier don't we?  

6 hours ago, armpit said:

Hey leave me out of it, I'm just relaxing and having fun. At the moment that seems to involve endless rounds with one of your guys. I think his tenacity is to be admired, I mean he's 0-6 but we all love a trier don't we?  

I really just want you to pop up into my range so we can dance again.

11 hours ago, armpit said:

Oh, hey! I admit I respect you as an opponent, as I've said before on Discord, you've bested me so far and will probably continue to do so. As I see it though, my job is to help keeping you staggered and as low on nukes as possible, and I'll keep doing so until told otherwise by my side's leadership 🙂

Just now, Cydonian Knight said:

Oh, hey! I admit I respect you as an opponent, as I've said before on Discord, you've bested me so far and will probably continue to do so. As I see it though, my job is to help keeping you staggered and as low on nukes as possible, and I'll keep doing so until told otherwise by my side's leadership 🙂

Armpit's pretty great. It's a shame Wobblies is so emotionally invested in fighting The Wolves. He's dragging a loyal friend down with him for no real reason other than his ego.

On 8/12/2023 at 10:45 PM, Franz Ferdinand said:

If the Matrix was real, Sabcat took the wrong pill. He ended up with a suppository instead of the intended red pill (or even a blue pill).

That's right. It was a mistake 

Monkey_Puppet.jpg

On 8/13/2023 at 3:53 AM, armpit said:

Hey its Armpit!!! The only commie worth fighting! I think I've fought you too many times over the years and only once had the chance to have you on the same side but at that time I believe I was a infra/tech fatty. 

17 hours ago, Cydonian Knight said:

I don't expect anyone to beat up armpit, I had at least a 2k tech advantage last war with him and I was worried about staying ahead the entire time. 

Al Bundy

18 hours ago, firingline said:

Armpit's pretty great. It's a shame Wobblies is so emotionally invested in fighting The Wolves. He's dragging a loyal friend down with him for no real reason other than his ego.

I just discovered there is a ingnore option on the OWF forum, BYE!

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Hey its Armpit!!! The only commie worth fighting! I think I've fought you too many times over the years and only once had the chance to have you on the same side but at that time I believe I was a infra/tech fatty. 

I don't expect anyone to beat up armpit, I had at least a 2k tech advantage last war with him and I was worried about staying ahead the entire time. 

Al Bundy

I'll be in your range soon, when I am, if you're out of anarchy before me, come say hi. We absolutely need to have a round or six. Christmas time we can sing songs around the camp fire about when you used to have a warchest. 

Edited by Sabcat