The Cataphonic Accords

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liek yo maw
yeeerrrrr boiiii, i atking boiiiii what u saying boiiiiiii you world somthing boiii whatever boiiiii yeett understanddd boiii yeer smart boiii lemos so fresh boiii teel he booii ready to kick some vooty boiii

2 minutes ago, heifel said:

Liek yo maw
yeeerrrrr boiiii, i atking boiiiii what u saying boiiiiiii you world somthing boiii whatever boiiiii yeett understanddd boiii yeer smart boiii lemos so fresh boiii teel he booii ready to kick some vooty boiii

Well, we found our next treaty.

57 minutes ago, firingline said:

Man, Hakai gets through one war in the last 15 years without disbanding, paying reps, or having to rebrand his alliance and he gets all cocky...

You clearly don't know Hakai. He would get cocky about doing all those things while misspelling your name in the process.

3 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

You clearly don't know Hakai. He would get cocky about doing all those things while misspelling your name in the process.

firingline misspelled is fringlane.  Gus Fring was a drug kingpin in Breaking Bad.  Breaking Bad had a druggie character named Jesse that spouted stupid crap all the time.  Coincidence?  I think not.

51 minutes ago, heifel said:

Liek yo maw

U a ho

6 hours ago, Jason8 said:

firingline misspelled is fringlane.  Gus Fring was a drug kingpin in Breaking Bad.  Breaking Bad had a druggie character named Jesse that spouted stupid crap all the time.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Haven't heard a better theory so far. Maybe you're onto something, Gason.

5 hours ago, dev0win said:

Haika would never do such a thing.

Sike! 😝

I am, who am. The Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the end. The cereal that has sat in milk for too long. The hardened dogsh*t on the sidewalk. The discarded needle. I am that which upsets you, yet arouses you. Pain and pleasure, simultaneously. I am logic and order, yet I am also chaos and madness. A disciple of Kroeger. I am Legion, yet I am no-one. I am PGS.

Edited by JSoprano

18 hours ago, JSoprano said:

I am, who am. The Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the end. The cereal that has sat in milk for too long. The hardened dogsh*t on the sidewalk. The discarded needle. I am that which upsets you, yet arouses you. Pain and pleasure, simultaneously. I am logic and order, yet I am also chaos and madness. A disciple of Kroeger. I am Legion, yet I am no-one. I am PGS.

Look pal, I could totally swig a brew with you, Sil, Christopher & your uncle Tony at the Bada Bing.

Edited by mmansfield68

Two of the most worthless alliances to ever exist signing a treaty in order to protect each others pixels, how cute. 

No treaty can change the fact Post-Grunge Supergroup is one of the most worthless alliances in the history of CN. GATO is only slightly worse. It's a match made in heaven. 

PGS started as a micro constantly fighting against alliances that hug their pixels, like GATO. GK would be ashamed of you for how are y'all have fallen. 

GATO is the definition of mediocrity and uselessness. They are nothing more than NPO's puppet, doing exactly what they say, when they say it. 

Congratulations PGS, on joining The Hegemony, you are now pawns of NPO. Your treaties won't protect you from another FTW beat down. 

8 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Two of the most worthless alliances to ever exist signing a treaty in order to protect each others pixels, how cute. 

No treaty can change the fact Post-Grunge Supergroup is one of the most worthless alliances in the history of CN. GATO is only slightly worse. It's a match made in heaven. 

PGS started as a micro constantly fighting against alliances that hug their pixels, like GATO. GK would be ashamed of you for how are y'all have fallen. 

GATO is the definition of mediocrity and uselessness. They are nothing more than NPO's puppet, doing exactly what they say, when they say it. 

Congratulations PGS, on joining The Hegemony, you are now pawns of NPO. Your treaties won't protect you from another FTW beat down. 

Did the other furries give you permission to say that? Or are you back in the dog house?

9 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Smitty, are you okay, man?  You listed PGS and GATO as the worst alliances in CN, but forgot to list FTW and half of her allies below her. You yourself were an inactive husk of former greatness in the last war, just like your alliance, and just like most alliances on Bob.

It's okay though. Maybe some day, you'll find the greatness you long for so much.

Wishing you the best.

oh dear Smitty I thought you'd already been given a good hard talking to!

edit: does the alias of the op amuse anybody or is he just a silly little boy

Edited by sedlo
silly op

1 hour ago, Jason8 said:

Smitty, are you okay, man?  You listed PGS and GATO as the worst alliances in CN, but forgot to list FTW and half of her allies below her. You yourself were an inactive husk of former greatness in the last war, just like your alliance, and just like most alliances on Bob.

It's okay though. Maybe some day, you'll find the greatness you long for so much.

Wishing you the best.

FTW did 19m damage (second on bob) and had a better net damage ratio than PGS, despite fighting the massive upper tier of NPO and co.

PGS got cracked by NG and friends and folded like a cheap table.

So yes PGS is pretty awful.