only snek eat snek, not wolves - Ouroboros Recognition of Hostilities

6wUlOlG.png

From the desk of the Exiled Snake King

I must apologise I've been awfully sleepy lately (though that seems to be the case worldwide, are all leaders on Xanax?) but it was brought to my attention that Al Bundy of Doom Wolves initiated an assault on the independent state of Ouroboros. 

I miss you too Al, so let's dance;

Ouroboros hereby recognises a state of hostilities with Doom Wolves.

Signed:

Me, Undead Snek 

3 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

6wUlOlG.png

From the desk of the Exiled Snake King

I must apologise I've been awfully sleepy lately (though that seems to be the case worldwide, are all leaders on Xanax?) but it was brought to my attention that Al Bundy of Doom Wolves initiated an assault on the independent state of Ouroboros. 

I miss you too Al, so let's dance;

Ouroboros hereby recognises a state of hostilities with Doom Wolves.

Signed:

Me, Undead Snek 

Shouldn't this be in the alliance announcements section? Anyway, something is finally f*cking happening. We are 4 months into 2022 and literally nothing has happened ALL F*CKING YEAR! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Shouldn't this be in the alliance announcements section? Anyway, something is finally f*cking happening. We are 4 months into 2022 and literally nothing has happened ALL F*CKING YEAR! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

By definition Ouroboros is only a one man alliance with myself as a member and it's mainly confined to myself and Al anyway. Should that change then this can be moved.

and yes something is happening! I almost went inactive so figured why not make do thread because this place is a ghost town

Not sure what it says about us that anyone considers this "something happening" but it can't be anything good.

Anyway have fun getting to use the war mechanic I guess. I can't wait for Bundy to take credit for you getting active in a few weeks.

Just now, lilweirdward said:

Not sure what it says about us that anyone considers this "something happening" but it can't be anything good.

Anyway have fun getting to use the war mechanic I guess. I can't wait for Bundy to take credit for you getting active in a few weeks.

No it doesn't say anything good at all. You could do something to change that, you're connected well enough after all. It would require you to show some initiative though.

And yes congrats to Bundy for waking me up before I fell through that inactivity portal. No doubt I'll be headed back that way soon enough when we're done and everyone can go back to bed 🙂

14 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

No it doesn't say anything good at all. You could do something to change that, you're connected well enough after all. It would require you to show some initiative though.

Trust me, if I could do something without alienating most of my allies, I would have done it a long time ago. To be completely honest, I envy what you had in Cobralition: a tight knit group of friends that was willing to have fun no matter the "cost". CN would be a lot more fun if someone could capture that in a bottle and repurpose it for the world we have today. 

Ah well, at least someone is having some measure of fun, I guess lol.

2 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Trust me, if I could do something without alienating most of my allies, I would have done it a long time ago. To be completely honest, I envy what you had in Cobralition: a tight knit group of friends that was willing to have fun no matter the "cost". CN would be a lot more fun if someone could capture that in a bottle and repurpose it for the world we have today. 

Ah well, at least someone is having some measure of fun, I guess lol.

If I might impart some wisdom from the time of Cobralition? You're always going to to alienate someone if you want to have some fun with your friends here, one of the reasons we never bothered connecting to the web was because it was bland and dull. In a logistical sense if we had? Someone would've been upset with us somewhere on a treaty chain whenever we wanted to actually play politics, so it was far easier to operate with only our actual friends- allies that didn't require paperwork to validate that relationship. 

Stick by your actual friends and have fun with those instead, you've got far more firepower than we ever did afterall. I suppose that also means you stand to lose more from a move backfiring- but if you aren't going to use it because Alliance's x, y and z would be upset then why amass it? At this stage everyone is so entwined on the treaty web that you may as well declare world peace, form a single unifying bloc from that move and destroy anyone who refuses to assimilate into it.

At least that'd be a definitive game over in some respect, rather than this undying stasis.

On 4/23/2022 at 6:26 PM, lilweirdward said:

I envy what you had in Cobralition: a tight knit group of friends that was willing to have fun no matter the "cost"

Those were good times. I have nostalgia 😢

On 4/23/2022 at 10:50 AM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I almost went inactive so figured why not make do thread because this place is a ghost town

Johnny, my friend, you know how much I appreciate and respect you. Don't be won over by inactivity, Bob needs you!