Official UFP Announcement - UFP / Ordo ODP Treaty

Korlath

Greetings all, 

UFP is excited to announce that it has signed an OFFICIAL ODP treaty with OC. Looking forward to growing our relationship! Thanks all!

ORDO/UFP ODP TREATY

Article I: Diplomacy

Both parties hereby agree to maintain amicable relations, cooperating whenever possible in diplomatic issues and seeking to resolve any issues civilly.

Article II: Non-Aggression

Both parties hereby agree to maintain a policy of non-aggression towards either. Neither shall commit acts of military aggression,

nor aggressive acts such as espionage, interference in internal affairs or sending financial or military aid to an enemy of the other.

Pre-established and regular trade may continue with an enemy but the other party is encouraged to discontinue trade if requested.

Article III: Intelligence

Both parties hereby agree that any intelligence or otherwise sensitive information shared between the two will not be passed on to any third party without permission.

Both parties are encouraged, but not obligated, to share information with the other party relevant to their security.

Article IV: Defense

If one party finds itself under aggression by an outside force the other is encouraged, but not obligated, to offer assistance in all forms.

This clause may be activated via chaining.

Signed for UFP,

Korlath of Korlithica, of the City of Korsville, born and raised - Secretary General

Signed for OC,

Martialis - Lord High Admiral

Caesar III - High Cybernetic Consilium

17 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Not even six months ago. I guess sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Go back an extra 4 months and Boog had a bromance with Non Grata. Even I wanted to treaty them. Hoy lo vemos, mañana no sabemos. Besides, it's an ODP, not even oA and our peoples have a long history of friendship. Mending fences is a good thing.

Thanks everyone else for the good vibes.

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

Not even six months ago. I guess sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

As usual your interventions are uninteresting and provocative. They were other times, it was a stressful time. Korlath and I had a lot of open questions, which we then settled down.

51 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Go back an extra 4 months and Boog had a bromance with Non Grata. Even I wanted to treaty them.

Not really sure what this proves, unless UFP is considering signing a treaty with them in the next few months too? 

Anyway, while I may not personally see the value in this treaty, I can respect the ability to have a short memory in CN. It's something that far too few leaders in CN have these days, and sadly it seems that I can fall into that trap sometimes too. Congrats on mending relations with old friends, at the least :) 

4 minutes ago, Martialis said:

As usual your interventions are uninteresting and provocative. They were other times, it was a stressful time. Korlath and I had a lot of open questions, which we then settled down.

I'll take provocative!

2 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Not really sure what this proves, unless UFP is considering signing a treaty with them in the next few months too? 

That things change.

3 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Anyway, while I may not personally see the value in this treaty, I can respect the ability to have a short memory in CN. It's something that far too few leaders in CN have these days, and sadly it seems that I can fall into that trap sometimes too. Congrats on mending relations with old friends, at the least :) 

You do understand the value of the treaty though, just read your last sentence :)

9 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Birds of a feather I guess.

I had higher hopes for you Korlath. 

Just imagine what their future could’ve been, used by NG and then poached and rolled.

O/ shout out to Marti, dude is 110% loyal and UPF scored a great ally.

16 hours ago, Martialis said:

New treaty, old friends

o/

This! Marti and I had a rocky start when I took over leadership but we've since improved our relationship. That and I will never forget Ordo's support when I got caught up in a major international incident some years ago 😅. Obviously we can't please everyone but we're excited to be working with our old friends again anyway! Cheers Planet Bob! 

5 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Just put a little make up on it. No one will notice.

GifMeme12573710112021.gif

(Yeah you the fat ones)

Phat* but also fat.  They'll 100% never know.  I dig it.  Plans for the domination of Bob complete!