CCC and NATO get Mandatory - The Holy Atlantic Accords 2.0

In accordance with growing relations between CCC and NATO the Holy Atlantic Accords are hereby being upgraded to reflect a desire to fully defend one another in the event of outside aggression.  The upgraded agreement will henceforth be known as The Holy Atlantic Accords 2.0.  Cheers to our brothers and sisters in CCC. Thank you for your fellowship!

image0.webp?width=400&height=225

The Holy Atlantic Accords 2.0

Preamble

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (hereby referred to as NATO) and the Christian Coalition of Countries (hereby referred to as CCC) have quickly formed a friendly relationship recently. It is by the welcomed coming together of these two fine groups that we do hereby present the following treaty in the spirit of friendship and mutual understanding.

Article I: Sovereignty

Both of the signatory alliances and their respective member nations recognize and will respect each other's sovereignty and political independence. The government of each alliance will do their utmost to aid in the protection of each other’s individual sovereignty and freedom as an alliance.

Article II: Intelligence

In signing these protocols, both signatory alliances recognize that communication and intelligence is the foundation for a strong and enduring relationship, and that there is mutual benefit for both alliances when open communication and intelligence between them is maintained. Additionally, in the instance where either signatory comes into possession of any information pertaining to the safety or stability of the other, it will be shared promptly.

Article III: Economy

While not mandatory, the signatories do hereby declare their wholehearted intentions to assist one another in the growth of the other’s economies, including, but not limited to, economic, technological, and military assistance.

Article IV: Defense

If one signatory finds themselves to be the target of any outside aggression, the other signatory is required to come to their defense upon request. The attacked signatory of this agreement maintains the right to waive such assistance.

Article V: Aggression

In the event that one of the signatories enters into a war for a reason other than its own defense, it may request the aid of the other signatory. If a request is received, the requested alliance is encouraged, but not required, to provide the requested aid. 

Article VI: Cancellation

Either signatory alliance may terminate this compact at any time by providing the other signatory alliance with a 48 hour notice of intent to terminate.

Signatories

Signatories

NATO Council:

Devo; Dominator of Dominions, Doer of Deeds, Duke of Duties, Earl of Epiphanies, Knight of the Golden Order of Nothing
     SteelersFan; Fan of Steelers, Steeler of Fans, Emperor of Swing, Ender of Demons, Sultan of Lead Slinging
     LennyNKarl; Bosom of Hot Love, First of the Line of Lenny, Last of the Line of Karl, NATO King, Prince of Pieces, Thunderbolt of Freedom

NATO Secretary of Foreign Affairs:

Warden of the Outer Reaches, Herder of Llamas, Practitioner of the Darkest Magics (I’ve made too many jokes about this not to claim it), Lord of Zombies

CCC High Council:
     lilweirdward; Chancellor, Snail Wrangler, Brewers Muter, Canik's Puppet, Grub Retirement Home Co-founder, Always Right (according to Finster), and Extremely Against TRUTH       
          Speaking Individuals
     A1ph40m3ga; His Grand Majesty, God-Emperor, Lord Protector of the CCC, First and Last of His Name, Beginning and the End, Keeper of Paradisia, Paragon of the Old Ways,
           Imperator of Justice, and Patriarch of Truth
     Swagjuice; Immortal Emperor of the CCC

"Stewie: @Devo When are you starting your treaty blitz?

Devo: This afternoon. Still wrapping up some signatures etc this morning" 

Well I understand why you needed to wrap up some signatures, look at the size of those puppies! 

o/ to friends becoming stronger, more mandatory friends

Edited by dane0

8 minutes ago, dane0 said:

"Stewie: @Devo When are you starting your treaty blitz?

Devo: This afternoon. Still wrapping up some signatures etc this morning" 

Well I understand why you needed to wrap up some signatures, look at the size of those puppies! 

o/ to friends becoming stronger, more mandatory friends

Many hails!

Surely it can't be coincidence that the day after I join NATO, an MDoAP with CCC is signed!

It absolutely is a coincidence.  I had nothing to do with it.

o/ CCC 

It feels good to be allies again.  🥰

16 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

An alliance with GearHead is always going to be one that CCC is close allies with :) Now we just need to get you nominated as CCC Chancellor again! 

Much is different in Bob since I was last here, including the name of my home, but some things never change.  ❤️