The Day Today - InternatiNEWs

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Because me writing the letter B instead of M is indicative of a mathematical failure instead of a nightshift induced typo.

Yeah, you totally got me there bruh :)

I can already see @Canik rolling up with the Count Dracula memes

I mean, considering "B" is not next to "M" it should've been 4nil, if it was actually a typo, but, I digress.

Edited by DeathAdder

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, considering the majority of the active community signed our DoW, we clearly put out enough facts that they agreed with.

Wait what? Facts? We both know that isn’t how this works, or at least hasn’t for many years

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, considering the majority of the active community signed our DoW, we clearly put out enough facts that they agreed with.

Closest thing to facts: spin for the sheeple only, absolutely nothing for the peanut gallery and the "malcontent" outside NPO, well maybe except more spin.

Can't control what offends another person.

I found the Downfall parody both true AND hilarious.  I didn't even post it to NPO's public Discord channel, but I'm glad you guys helped make it public info to the world that it exists now. 

Swing and a miss.

Oh and conveniently defending furries over your old pals of whom were a big part of how NPO got to where it is now, how could we forget that.  Still no correction then?

On a side, it's nice to see how NPO is still trying to act like the huge moral authority that it has been, when its pants are down and all the chickens are already out.

Edited by King Cyan

6 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

I found the Downfall parody both true AND hilarious.  I didn't even post it to NPO's public Discord channel, but I'm glad you guys helped make it public info to the world that it exists now. 

P. sure that posting any references to Hitler in the DM's, public channels, queries (when IRC was still a thing), etc, being a bannable offense  was public knowledge to anyone that paid attention to an Alliance founded on [ooc]a game[/ooc] and spent a large amount of their time combating Fascism.

6 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

Oh and conveniently defending furries over your old pals of whom were a big part of how NPO got to where it is now, how could we forget that.  Still no correction then?

On a side, it's nice to see how NPO is still trying to act like the huge moral authority that it has been, when its pants are down and all the chickens are already out.

Still missing the point of what I initially said, but, keep trying. I'm sure it'll come to you eventually.

Edited by DeathAdder

4 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

P. sure that posting any references to Hitler in the DM's, public channels, queries (when IRC was still a thing), etc, being a bannable offense  was public knowledge to anyone that paid attention to an Alliance founded on [ooc]a game[/ooc] and spent a large amount of their time combating Fascism.

Still missing the point of what I initially said, but, keep trying. I'm sure it'll come to you eventually.

"Bannable" yet I'm 100% sure not everyone who has shared Downfall clips / parodies to NPO members (and in public too) have all been banned as well.  Edit: Are NPO members caught sharing any Downfall clips / parodies with each other going to get kickbanned from their own alliance's Discord too? 

Could Der Untergang be totally verboten from NPO now?

4 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Your point is nichtig.

Edited by King Cyan

I only come here to kill time, so...

I hope this isn't a widespread attitude within NPO..

If your aim is to ultimately see this world go inactive then do us all a favor and at least consider neutrality as an option.

As it is, the top alliances are already all tied up somehow and anytime anyone moves an inch, the same group of factions get together and make it about them.

CN Avengers seriously need to reevaluate at least one in their company-

20200218-130503.gif

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Yes, I recieve aid from my brothers in arms, how astute of you to notice.

But just today, your "newbs" dropped over 4 bil, hence my loot box comment.

20200218-111847.jpg

20200218-111910.jpg

20200218-111940.jpg

20200218-111953.jpg

cLeArLy

CzN1z87.png

Pretty sure that first one is him looting 1 mil from YOU. 😆So it's not even 4 mil it's 3 mil. And also you just transfer all your money to me later anyway. :)

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

I can already see @Canik rolling up with the Count Dracula memes

zhrM3BX.jpg

5 hours ago, King Cyan said:

"Bannable" yet I'm 100% sure not everyone who has shared Downfall clips / parodies to NPO members (and in public too) have all been banned as well.  Edit: Are NPO members caught sharing any Downfall clips / parodies with each other going to get kickbanned from their own alliance's Discord too? 

Several former members have been banned out of discord, for various reasons.

5 hours ago, King Cyan said:

Your point is nichtig.

Yet your butthurt over the internet is real. :popcorn:

You really should seek some help, bro.

Edited by DeathAdder

Several former members have been banned out of discord, for various reasons.

Former at the time or current?  That doesn't answer my question. 

Yet your butthurt over the internet is real. :popcorn:

Yet I'm the one who's banned here for some reason. 

You really should seek some help, bro.

Funny, Emperor of Ice told me something similar. 

1 minute ago, King Cyan said:

Former at the time or current?  That doesn't answer my question. 

If you get yourself kick-banned from the discord as a member, logic suggests you've been expelled from the community.

2 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

Yet I'm the one who's banned here for some reason. 

Kind of goes back to not being able to control what offends other people.

4 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

Funny, Emperor of Ice told me something similar. 

I doubt you'll listen to either of us, either way.