The Day Today - InternatiNEWs

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

If you get yourself kick-banned from the discord as a member, logic suggests you've been expelled from the community.

Ok, keep not answering the question then. 

Kind of goes back to not being able to control what offends other people.

But you say I'm the one who's butt-mad here.

I doubt you'll listen to either of us, either way.

Maybe if you both gave me a good reason to, not just because you said so.  Good to know NPO *genuinely* cares about everyone's mental health. 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

Ok, keep not answering the question then. 

You and I both know you posted it to be an insufferable little !@#$%* rather than a parody, so, I don't know why you're pretending otherwise while expecting me to take you seriously enough to give you a yes or no answer.

Intent is important.

But you say I'm the one who's butt-mad here.

Whining about it to whomever will listen, even other Worlds, is a pretty good indication of it, yes.

Maybe if you both gave me a good reason to, not just because you said so.  Good to know NPO *genuinely* cares about everyone's mental health. 

Actually, I think getting mad over the internet is pretty pathetic, but, whatever makes you feel better, chum.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

You and I both know you posted it to be an insufferable little !@#$%*

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Yet your butthurt over the internet is real. :popcorn:

You really should seek some help, bro.

5ff.jpg

Huh, so with you around NPO already has enough insufferableness as it is, is that it?  With the way things were going and some of the [maybe ooc]other[/maybe ooc] company NPO currently has I didn't think it'd be any issue.  Still not a straight answer taking Tiberius' NPO Discord policy into account. 

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Actually, I think getting mad over the internet is pretty pathetic

Oh, I completely agree DeathAdder.  In the words of Emperor of Ice [ooc]"We're playing a game"[/ooc]. 

Edited by King Cyan

14 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

Huh, so with you around NPO already has enough insufferableness as it is, is that it?  With the way things were going and some of the [maybe ooc]other[/maybe ooc] company NPO currently has I didn't think it'd be any issue.  Still not a straight answer taking Tiberius' NPO Discord policy into account. 

I don't pretend to be anything but an !@#$%^&. Not my fault if you're just now learning it. At least I'm smart enough not to get myself banned from other people's servers, though. Unlike you.

14 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

Oh, I completely agree DeathAdder.  In the words of Emperor of Ice [ooc]"We're playing a game"[/ooc]. 

Yeah, save it for someone that doesn't know you're a backpedaling, chronic troll.

Edited by DeathAdder

29 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't pretend to be anything but an !@#$%^&. Not my fault if you're just now learning it. At least I'm smart enough not to get myself banned from other people's servers, though. Unlike you.

You could have just said I got banned simply because someone out there felt like doing it (and that would have also been perfectly fine).  I'm not the one here to pretend anything else besides that is some officially stated NPO policy. 

On 2/12/2020 at 5:15 PM, sigelopisan said:

Just stopping by to say hi to everyone.

nuclear_fire.jpg

Your nuclear attack against Republic of Eurasia was a success. Republic of Eurasia lost 2507 defending soldiers, 18 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 277.621 miles of land, 16.32 technology, 235.98 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Republic of Eurasia will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

THIS!

You could have just said I got banned simply because someone out there felt like doing it (and that would have also been perfectly fine).  I'm not the one here to pretend anything else besides that is some officially stated NPO policy. 

Or I could just say that the report from Ice was the last straw in a series of reports regarding you and Admin finally felt you deserved the ban hammer, but, you've already shown you're so dense you think that containing your crap to DM is a protection from getting banned in-server.

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Or I could just say that the report from Ice was the last straw in a series of reports regarding you and Admin finally felt you deserved the ban hammer, but, you've already shown you're so dense you think that containing your crap to DM is a protection from getting banned in-server.

Yeah you can just say whatever you want DeathAdder; that doesn't necessarily mean what you say is true.  Kinda like saying for me to "seek help," right?  If I'm getting banned for something someone else from your alliance actively encouraged (and for no apparent reason) then that's kind of strange.

2 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

Yeah you can just say whatever you want DeathAdder; that doesn't necessarily mean what you say is true.  Kinda like saying for me to "seek help," right?  If I'm getting banned for something someone else from your alliance actively encouraged (and for no apparent reason) then that's kind of strange.

Yeah, Ice saying "Sure" to discussing unrelated !@#$ to this World = encouragement to post Hitler "parodies".

You really do need to seek help, for the reason I just outlined.

It actually went from him more like "I welcome anyone to DM me to discuss [ooc]X[/ooc]"  Yes, and the parody actually is very relevant. 

Like he himself said [ooc]"We're playing a game"[/ooc]

Edited by King Cyan

36 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Your point?

Tell us how you really feel...

Banning someone for a PM on discord (which is not connected in any way to the NPO discord server itself) is a weird point of view.

Maybe I should start banning people from ours for OWF comments...

5 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, go ahead? I doubt anyone will whine half as much as your alliance mate.

But I like discussing against different points of view so I very rarely ban people.  Unless its Inst.  Because he's just crazy

I mean, by all means censor external voices on NPOs discord.  Well within your communities purview

Edited by Stewie

43 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Your point?

Umm, no lol.  Sorry to say it but for the record at the moment I honestly could care less about any of NPO being offended by whatever I do and / or say, especially when I really wasn't even the instigator of this to begin with (also again with pants down, chickens already out for NPO, etc.)

18zqoi.jpg

Apparently Ice felt so privately offended from his own DM invitation for some reason it turned into NPO being offended, or maybe it was bait for me all along to get curious Discord users like me banned!  I'd also be good with that though. 

Also my bad for getting so sidetracked from the OP.... can't really help it though when I get summoned here because of Downfall parodies (can you imagine that?  Out of all the stuff in the world). 

Forgot to say have fun nuking NPO on your way out NEW o/

3 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

Umm, no lol.  Sorry to say it but for the record at the moment I honestly could care less about any of NPO being offended by whatever I do and / or say, especially when I really wasn't even the instigator of this to begin with (also again with pants down, chickens already out for NPO, etc.)

"I don't actually care, despite whining for multiple pages about my ban. And in other World's forums. And to my friends. And to people who don't even like me."

You're a bore. Go away already and quit pissing down other people's backs to tell them it's raining.

If you want to call trying to *reasonably* debate you "whining" then okay, but you'd be wrong.  Probably only about as serious as you are. 

"Bore"?  Sorry to hear that, I think I'm actually way more entertaining than your whole post count and CN career.

3 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

If you want to call trying to *reasonably* debate you "whining" then okay, but you'd be wrong.  Probably only about as serious as you are. 

🤣

4 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

"Bore"?  Sorry to hear that, I think I'm actually way more entertaining than your whole post count and CN career.

No. Just a bore. Sorry to break it to you.

And yet here you are on the same number of pages.  Aren't you getting bored of being bored?? 

Nope. [ooc]I've been getting paid to sit and block off an otherwise dead road for 4 hrs while they clean up a wreck.[/ooc].

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

At least MK, TOP and Umbrella had the decency to delete when they got bored...

And NG just decided to "kill the game" when they got bored before you came back and tried to save face.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Nope. [ooc]I've been getting paid to sit and block off an otherwise dead road for 4 hrs while they clean up a wreck.[/ooc].

And NG just decided to "kill the game" when they got bored before you came back and tried to save face.

I was inactive at that point.

I came back to claim my flag...