The Day Today - InternatiNEWs

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Do I really have to go over this with you again, Stewie?

I've got nothing to save face about. I've not done anything listed in the war declaration OP

At this point Pacifica are nailing NG for sins of our fathers, not the current alliance members

I find that hilarious as for large parts of the last 5 years NPO leadership supported those actions.  *shrug*

Edited by Stewie

:facepalm:

It's really beating a dead horse, at this point.

You were clearly told what needed to be done for the nailing to stop. Even people who hoped you would follow through with it have taken a step back with how quickly Caustic jumped back in to try speaking for the AA.

As was said by me/others, no one is going to hold your hands through the changes that was needed to be seen because that's not genuine change.

You can have your AA mates claim we're trying to chase him out of the [ooc]game[/ooc], etc, but, anyone with sense knows it's just a spin tactic.

I really don't know what else to tell you.

Edited by DeathAdder

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Thrash Speaks for the AA more than Caustic does these days. 

At least that's a slight improvement.

4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

As many of your leadership have been until recently..

I'm really not interested in metagaming, Stewie, so, why you/friends seem to think I'm going to comment on other branches/Worlds is beyond me.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

At least that's a slight improvement.

I'm really not interested in metagaming, Stewie, so, why you/friends seem to think I'm going to comment on other branches/Worlds is beyond me.

How am I metagaming?  I've always wondered where QT tech came from...  And how you manage to retain a large number of small nations that never seem to grow...

Edited by Stewie

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

From the procurers (tech sellers) and Tech Banks. QT is just a program name for economy to keep track of what aid is sent.

Then why don't your nation grow?

90 nations less than 15k, many of which with several hundred days in your alliance...

1 minute ago, Stewie said:

Then why don't your nation grow?

90 nations less than 15k, many of which with several hundred days in your alliance...

My nation doesn't grow in tech as a personal choice as part of a mid-tier fighter. There's barely any wars at my level as it is. Going above ~125k? Forget about it.

Other nations? They do grow. Statistically, new nations grow faster in the NPO via wonders and development than any other AA out there.

Can't speak for either of them.

We have aid request sections and do regular wonder drives.

Trades are automated and can be assigned with a click of Orion.

Both are part of the learning material when you pass through Academy. If people choose not to do either, we can't force them.

So nowadays you're just purging NG with people you pull in from manhwa fansites then?

Most of our newbs apply via the recruiting messages that get sent out to new nations. Very few come from other [ooc]games/sites[/ooc], unless they learned about CN on them. The advertising for the [ooc]game[/ooc] is very lacking. You're lucky if you get 20 NN's a day now.

Pacifica used to stand for something, Moo and Moldavi would probably be disgusted with what you have become.

P. sure Ivan is disgusted with CN in general, not Pacifica. Last I heard, he still plays NS.

Edited by DeathAdder