The Day Today - InternatiNEWs

8 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Let it be known that members of NG were removed from the NPO server without notice, not long after the release of this broadcast.

Why would this be deemed necessary?

Typically when you post memes/images/references of Hitler in NPO channels, you get banned. This has been happening since #NSA on IRC, so, I don't know why you're feigning ignorance over it.

Just goes back to all of the toxicity residing within the alliance.

Edited by DeathAdder

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Canik said:

We'll see about that..
Oh wow, you were right! TIE's impact was measurable after all! 🤣

Good enough to run you out of Brown :smug: finally got a Senator who actually participates in the Senate instead of just taking up space and letting those votes go to waste.

Shtanto > Kaznawim

Edited by General Kanabis

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Typically when you post memes/images/references of Hitler in NPO channels, you get banned. This has been happening since #NSA on IRC, so, I don't know why you're feigning ignorance over it.

This is exactly why I bring up the topic.

Not because I'm pretending not to know, but because I actually was not aware of that detail.

But again, is it fair for the rest of us who didn't participate directly?

You were talking earlier about the good old days and interesting people but I know questionable content was once more widespread than it is now.

That is nothing compared to some of the things that went down in IRC once upon a time.

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

This is exactly why I bring up the topic.

Not because I'm pretending not to know, but because I actually was not aware of that detail.

But again, is it fair for the rest of us who didn't participate directly?

I did not partake in such activity and hence I'm not banned. Still trying to gather the details about this.

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Good enough to run you out of Brown :smug: finally got a Senator who actually participates in the Senate instead of just taking up space and letting those votes go to waste.

Shtanto > Kaznawim

"ran you out of Brown" LOL

The only brown running was down Shtanto's leg as he hid in peace mode all war. 🤣

20 minutes ago, Canik said:

as he hid in peace mode all war. 🤣

And how many of your puppies did the same for fear of a Polar Invasion?

Lolololol it's 1 of ours for every 10 of yours.

Don't try to change the subject either.

Kaznawim never voted for anything and his presence on Brown was just a vestigial aNiMaLz caprice tolerated by his keepers for the sake of appearances.

2 hours ago, Thrash said:

I did not partake in such activity and hence I'm not banned. Still trying to gather the details about this.

Same.

I was never in that server to begin with but if all members are to pay with  diplomatic disassociation for the actions of one, then we have arrived back to page one; NPO's objective is to disband NG entirely, or at least as far as the safety of FtW is guaranteed.

6 hours ago, Canik said:

"ran you out of Brown" LOL

The only brown running was down Shtanto's leg as he hid in peace mode all war. 🤣

You are implying, sir, that because the Irish lad is a pacifist and harmless by nature that he is a coward. In fact we had considered activating him during the war, and if we had done so he would have obliged.  

15 hours ago, Canik said:

We'll see about that..

giphy.gif

Oh wow, you were right! TIE's impact was measurable after all! 🤣

You have to consider the impact of the entire affair, of course two nations fighting doesn't count for much when looked at in isolation. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Sorry for the late reply.

Great news report as always @Johnny Apocalypse.  This is truly revolutionary work in an extraordinarily dull time. 

16 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I was only recently banned from the entire NPO Discord for DM'ing a member of NPO about his alliance's involvement (along with reports and evidence) of certain off-world cheating (with such discussion even authorized by said NPO member). 

I did indeed link said member a Downfall (German movie) parody documenting said off-world cheating and only once.  This was not done in any public channel.  I'm sorry if you find parodies of that movie below you (understandable if you're a German speaker) but it was neither sent to you nor posted in public. 

Before that, the only other time I really said anything in NPO's Discord was to poke @Antiega.  Hard to think I'd get banned for that many months later.

Edit: I also never DM'ed any other member of NPO ever and never saw any rules on any restrictions for DM'ing members of NPO.

Edited by King Cyan

28 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

Great news report as always @Johnny Apocalypse.  This is truly revolutionary work in an extraordinarily dull time. 

I was only recently banned from the entire NPO Discord for DM'ing a member of NPO about his alliance's involvement (along with reports and evidence) of certain off-world cheating (with such discussion even authorized by said NPO member). 

I did indeed link said member a Downfall (German movie) parody documenting said off-world cheating and only once.  This was not done in any public channel.  I'm sorry if you find parodies of that movie below you (understandable if you're a German speaker) but it was neither sent to you nor posted in public. 

Before that, the only other time I really said anything in NPO's Discord was to poke @Antiega.  Hard to think I'd get banned for that many months later.

Edit: I also never DM'ed any other member of NPO ever and never saw any rules on any restrictions for DM'ing members of NPO.

Yeah I'm not banning any of my members for sharing the Downfall meme.

That's hilarious 

2 hours ago, Martialis said:

As did Maegor and DaarioNaharis. Canik you are a joke. 

Not true. Also Martialis your alliance literally got beat by Methrage alone LOL and you wanna talk about jokes. xD Stop acting like you've done anything and are relevant at all.

8 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Don't try to change the subject either.

Kaznawim never voted for anything and his presence on Brown was just a vestigial aNiMaLz caprice tolerated by his keepers for the sake of appearances.

> tells me not to change the subject while changing the subject

This does not prove TIE's significance being beyond microscopic. Even though Brown was one of the easier colors to get a seat on they still couldn't on their own. COBRA/Sellswords are propping them up. TIE asked you for a seat and you GAVE it to him. Then you claim it as proof of TIE's significance. 🤣 No TIE and Ordo both are next to nothing. Their "relevance" is derived from COBRA almost entirely.

wt6UqI4.png

Edit: Nothing you've said proves we were 'run out' of Brown either. That claim is nothing but another sad imagined victory.

Edited by Canik

11 minutes ago, Canik said:

> tells me not to change the subject while changing the subject

This does not prove TIE's significance being beyond microscopic. Even though Brown was one of the easier colors to get a seat on they still couldn't on their own. COBRA/Sellswords are propping them up. TIE asked you for a seat and you GAVE it to him. Then you claim it as proof of TIE's significance. 🤣 No TIE and Ordo both are next to nothing. Their "relevance" is derived from COBRA almost entirely.

wt6UqI4.png

I have not claimed TIE influence beyond flea scale. Its always going to be that joke AA on the sidelines and fringes, it will always be part of a slightly larger art colony. 

It will never be like a great power like FtW, It will never carry your respect, it will never achieve your sublime prestige. 

25 minutes ago, Canik said:

Not true. Also Martialis your alliance literally got beat by Methrage alone LOL and you wanna talk about jokes. xD Stop acting like you've done anything and are relevant at all.

Methrage had the backing of Oculus at the time. You can relate, right?

Lmao

Also, you shouldn't even mention Methrage because you went and adopted his wild ass kids (insert sPoNgEmOcK aNiMaLz here)

Real fine cuckolding there.

At least Marti is growing his alliance from scratch and doesn't have to take in a bunch of losers to make himself look bigger. 

Marti for Aqua Team Senate bruh ;)

25 minutes ago, Canik said:

wt6UqI4.png

Did you just make fun of someone for relying on their friends to gain a seat?

When you literally rely on yours to even gain permission for a piss?

Lolololololololololololololol.

20200129-124956.jpg

Tell us all about that time you planned to hit FAN but didn't because NPO didn't, or how about when you refused to defend SNX from Polar because you couldn't get anyone else onboard.

Or what about that time you hit COBRA but only after making sure CLAWS would be there- 

Lucius grew his micro through a drawn out war and he didn't have to cheat.

More than I can say for most of your followers, tbh.

And I didn't change the subject, I added on to it while still addressing the original point. Something you can do a bit more of instead of trying too hard to match memes and waiting for DA to come back to validate your existence here.

58 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

And there you go. Problem solved.

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I have not claimed TIE influence beyond flea scale. Its always going to be that joke AA on the sidelines and fringes, it will always be part of a slightly larger art colony. 

It will never be like a great power like FtW, It will never carry your respect, it will never achieve your sublime prestige. 

Then we're in agreement. I said you were right, TIE's relevance *is* measurable. It's just extremely small. Unlike many others I am not a simple-minded absolutist who only sees things in black and white. I would not say TIE is nothing at all. Just next to nothing. :)It's GK who is making it into an argument now.

59 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

A well placed downfall meme is all it took. Guess it's time to declare Hollywood and History Books as Rogues now. Smhd

Meanwhile, we have members of NPO's otherworldly factions sending questionable content to literal minors.

Guess that's fine though cus NPO has the rights to morality reserved right.

<_<

6 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Methrage had the backing of Oculus at the time. You can relate, right?

Lmao

Also, you shouldn't even mention Methrage because you went and adopted his wild ass kids (insert sPoNgEmOcK aNiMaLz here)

Real fine cuckolding there.

At least Marti is growing his alliance from scratch and doesn't have to take in a bunch of losers to make himself look bigger. 

Marti for Aqua Team Senate bruh ;)

Did you just make fun of someone for relying on their friends to gain a seat?

When you literally rely on yours to even gain permission for a piss?

Lolololololololololololololol.

Tell us all about that time you planned to hit FAN but didn't because NPO didn't, or how about when you refused to defend SNX from Polar because you couldn't get anyone else onboard.

Or what about that time you hit COBRA but only after making sure CLAWS would be there- 

Lucius grew his micro through a drawn out war and he didn't have to cheat.

More than I can say from most of your followers, tbh.

LMAO so much wrong with this. Triggered much, GK? xD

3 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

A well placed downfall meme is all it took. Guess it's time to declare Hollywood and History Books as Rogues now. Smhd

Meanwhile, we have members of NPO's otherworldly factions sending questionable content to literal minors.

Guess that's fine though cus NPO has the rights to morality reserved right.

<_<

We reserve the right to ban who we choose on our server. As a pg13 community, using access to our server to DM our members with images/memes etc relating to Hitler will get you banned. 

1 minute ago, Thrash said:

What's your version of the SNX event then? Because that's how I pretty much remember it.

We refused to defend SNX against Polar because Junka gave Polar a CB. Polar didn't attack for no reason. We never tried to get anyone on board to hit Polar.

20 minutes ago, Canik said:

LMAO so much wrong with this. Triggered much, GK? xD

Such a Junka-like response.

Here is a screen of me being wrong about you relying on others for a potentially difficult war-

20200217-144843.png

And here is one of me being wrong about FtW first securing CLAWS intervention to fight a micro-

20200217-145528.jpg

:rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We reserve the right to ban who we choose on our server. As a pg13 community, using access to our server to DM our members with images/memes etc relating to Hitler will get you banned. 

Would you ban a member for sending inappropriate images to an underage individual though?