The Day Today - InternatiNEWs

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

As opposed to the laziness that encapsulates 90% of the alliances here today that seem to rely on the NPO to entertain them. The world does not revolve around us, there is plenty to do outside of the NPO and our allies sphere's of interest. An astute mind can navigate a path to their goals without stepping on the wrong toes.

I do not think most people even know you all are still around much less expect you to entertain.  I do not recall NPO doing anything in a very long time.  Peoples interest are in other more active types now.  NG, FTW, Kashmir, Cobra and the like.  NPO as a mover and shaker is something only Planet Bobs elders know about, to new generations NPO is just a tool of FTW when it gets in trouble. Today it is where FTW leads NPO follows.  So you have nothing to worry about.  

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Back in the day, there were worthwhile individuals for NPO to interact with. Now? Not so much.

Otherworldly personalities actually were and remained "worthwhile" - some of them at least - however the way they express themselves in this world deteriorated quickly and reached dumb state eons ago.

I agree with you and definitely it wasn't Pacifica's fault. Anyway it's waaaay too late even to discuss it anymore. It's probably time to pack up and leave (I know that I should do it).

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

As opposed to the laziness that encapsulates 90% of the alliances here today that seem to rely on the NPO to entertain them. The world does not revolve around us, there is plenty to do outside of the NPO and our allies sphere's of interest. An astute mind can navigate a path to their goals without stepping on the wrong toes.

That 90% you mention are all tied to NPO one way or another.

The rest of us aren't looking for you to entertain us, it's the other way around.

Declare neutrality already and stop suffocating the planet with your hegemonic apathy.

6 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

That 90% you mention are all tied to NPO one way or another.

The rest of us aren't looking for you to entertain us, it's the other way around.

Declare neutrality already and stop suffocating the planet with your hegemonic apathy.

The burden of responsibility for our demise rests on a competent adversary. If there is any apathy it is from spheres such as your own who lack the necessary skills and effort to bring down a hegemony. Own your own issues before projecting them on something you could only dream of building.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The burden of responsibility for our demise rests on a competent adversary. If there is any apathy it is from spheres such as your own who lack the necessary skills and effort to bring down a hegemony. Own your own issues before projecting them on something you could only dream of building.

Yeah. I guess we don't have as much "business" going on. 

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The burden of responsibility for our demise rests on a competent adversary. 

Or you know, the Moderation Team

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If there is any apathy it is from spheres such as your own 

The existence of this thread literally contradicts your statement.

13 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

NPO is just a tool of FTW when it gets in trouble. Today it is where FTW leads NPO follows.  

This.

And furthermore @Tiberius, you mention plenty to do outside of NPO but I'd wager there are many alliances that are only safe because people think NPO would come to their rescue.

Can we assume that Pacifica would remain neutral in the event of a third party Invasion of FtW?

Edited by General Kanabis

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well when you've literally aligned yourselves with all alliances that could be considered "competent adversaries" while simultaneously considering none of them to be "worthwhile individuals" - which has pretty much been your foreign policy from the outset, sign a treaty and then betray them when the chance arises (See: Literally almost every war you've fought) It would require a breaking of the natural physics of the world we inhabit in order to catch up with your decade old nations and their warchests.

Now, your space colonists might be quite adept and non-chalant at breaking physics on other worlds to gain the upper hand. On this planet we are unfortunately hamstrung by a more rigid set of boundaries and have absolutely no desire to play god.

This is why in order to achieve the overthrow of the hegemony; the hegemony must step aside and create a power vacuum for those of us with the ambition to fill it, alternatively you could decide to take on an actual challenge instead of pursuing an EZI war with extra steps against what remains of Non Grata.

You and yours clearly have no interest in this world any longer, nor have you any real ambition because you have no need for it. You have sat on your pile of gold for so long that no one could dream of catching up to you and any allies you have who may have a slither of ambition to topple you wouldn't dare to step out of line.

It was actually a joke in Umbrella that we may one day have become too big to be relevant and participate beyond funding proxy wars from atop our upper-tier ivory tower. This is now the actual fate of your alliance.

You are the apathetic ones, not us.

Declare Neutrality.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

9 hours ago, jerdge said:

Otherworldly personalities actually were and remained "worthwhile" - some of them at least - however the way they express themselves in this world deteriorated quickly and reached dumb state eons ago.

I agree with you and definitely it wasn't Pacifica's fault. Anyway it's waaaay too late even to discuss it anymore. It's probably time to pack up and leave (I know that I should do it).

Yeah, pretty much.

We both know we'll both be here until the end, though.

7 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

20200216-024703.gif

Yeah we get it, you're bored and above us all.

Please declare neutrality so those of us below you who don't feel the same can play the game again.

Pretty sure you played the game for several years without Pacifica even acknowledging your existence. You made the choice to get involved with people who poached from us, and threatened our allies in IRON.

You get to suffer the consequences while your friends over in COBRA can't be bothered to do anything except ask me to give individual surrenders to people who are leaving NG and throwing in the towel.

Edited by DeathAdder

14 hours ago, sigelopisan said:

Next time, when you send someone for war, make sure your soldier can fight. Keep your infra huger in peace mode.

nuclear_fire.jpg

Your nuclear attack against kingdom of Jajja was a success however their fallout shelters reduced some of the damage caused by this attack. kingdom of Jajja lost 48862 defending soldiers, 5267 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 267.267 miles of land, 89.09 technology, 227.18 infrastructure, 50% of their aircraft, and 18% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses kingdom of Jajja will experience several days of economic devastation in their nation.

Send those pubbies back home

o/ NEW

o/ NG

Edited by General Kanabis

It's hilarious that an AA that left Oculus with the goal of "killing the game" is now crying about genocide.

Your tears only sustain us, and we already told your betters what needs to be done to achieve peace.

We aren't going to hold your hand and walk you through it step-by-step, because then any changes won't actually be genuine.

13 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

For those of us observing from the sidelines, what would that entail exactly?

I mean, stop having people they claim don't speak for them constantly harass us and make ineffectual threats would be a really good start.

Not to mention demonstrate change for the reasons why we entered as outlined in the DoW.

Unfortunately, you and I both know they're only whining to get out of this so they can continue to rogue out on the [ooc]game[/ooc] and have no intention of changing their ways, as has been openly stated to NPO leadership by several key members of that Alliance.

27 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

So are you, or are you not currently protecting FTW?

I ignore your memes, so, I missed this:

If we were protecting them, pretty sure both Mogar and HoT would've been hit.

Unlike your former (or current, depending on which side of the fence one sits on) allies, Pacifica doesn't agree with paperless agreements. I'm not seeing any protectorate for FtW on our forums, or the wiki.

Edited by DeathAdder

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

demonstrate change for the reasons why we entered as outlined in the DoW.

• Repeated attempts at poaching our members and/or those of our allies
  • Repeated attempts at getting our members and/or those of our allies to provide your roguery with funding
  • Repeated roguery against ourselves and/or our allies, as well as the global community at large
  • Threatening members of Oculus alliances
  • Interfering as a third faction in and with negotiations for another conflict
  • Unauthorized use of Oculus flag in alliance announcement

You give to much credit to our poachers, who have been long without work.

A vast majority of the people who came did so on their own.

Same is the case with those few who have done so recently. Should say something about an alliance when so many people are willing to blow up their nations for their right to exist.

The times other alliances sent us aid (mainly RFI) was a simple case of idiocy.

It's simply not our fault they're so dumb. 

What type of roguery has NG demonstrated since the war?

Threats seem a bit moot given the entire war don't you think?

The disputed interference of NG in the Korlithican War is no longer an issue, as that conflict has been resolved for quite some time now. 

And the last post Stewie made had no such inclusion.

You can verify. 

17 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

they're only whining to get out of this so they can continue to rogue out on the [ooc]game[/ooc] and have no intention of changing their ways

Stewie wants to bring NG back to a legitimate platform. 

You continue to treat us as rogues after we have communicated desires to come to a resolution.

We are not the monsters you paint us as.

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I ignore your memes, so, I missed this:

If we were protecting them, pretty sure both Mogar and HoT would've been hit.

Unlike your former (or current, depending on which side of the fence one sits on) allies, Pacifica doesn't agree with paperless agreements. I'm not seeing any protectorate for FtW on our forums, or the wiki.

So in a theoretical war where a friend of a friend might find themselves getting their teeth kicked in like they deserve (as is the case with FtW), you are more likely to stay out of it?

Or would circumstances compel you all to join the bandwagon when it passes through your side of Bob?

8 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

• Repeated attempts at poaching our members and/or those of our allies
  • Repeated attempts at getting our members and/or those of our allies to provide your roguery with funding
  • Repeated roguery against ourselves and/or our allies, as well as the global community at large
  • Threatening members of Oculus alliances
  • Interfering as a third faction in and with negotiations for another conflict
  • Unauthorized use of Oculus flag in alliance announcement

You give to much credit to our poachers, who have been long without work.

A vast majority of the people who came did so on their own.

Same is the case with those few who have done so recently. Should say something about an alliance when so many people are willing to blow up their nations for their right to exist.

The times other alliances sent us aid (mainly RFI) was a simple case of idiocy.

It's simply not our fault they're so dumb. 

What type of roguery has NG demonstrated since the war?

Threats seem a bit moot given the entire war don't you think?

The disputed interference of NG in the Korlithican War is no longer an issue, as that conflict has been resolved for quite some time now. 

And the last post Stewie made had no such inclusion.

You can verify. 

Stewie wants to bring NG back to a legitimate platform. 

You continue to treat us as rogues after we have communicated desires to come to a resolution.

We are not the monsters you paint us as.

I'm not interested in your/NG's talking points, GK. Have your leaders beg my Emperor some more. Maybe he'll eventually get tired of it.

Our combined newbs aren't getting tired of warring you, either way.

7 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

So in a theoretical war where a friend of a friend might find themselves getting their teeth kicked in like they deserve (as is the case with FtW), you are more likely to stay out of it?

Or would circumstances compel you all to join the bandwagon when it passes through your side of Bob?

A bavdwagoner accusing NPO of bandwagoning, folks.