Wolves flushing out the Sheep

Alpha Wolves recognizes War with D1.

latest?cb=20150709020427

AW has been hit by rogues dealing IRS spy ops and other dirty antics.

I was promised last round that we would never win a war again and we would be visited on day 7. Well he was half right. (Images below)

AW will not sit idly by while HG commands rogues to hit our alliance. This is the lowest I've ever seen D1 sink and I hope the hole aa is not in on it.

So in conclusion, AW recognizes attacks from D1 and declare war.

Good luck out there.

Al Bundy 

unknown.png

unknown.png

My views and thoughts do not represent that of the Cult as a whole.

Greets from the Cult.

To start, I do wish the both of you the best of luck in your conflicts - even when we've been told that we're next. Secondly, I truly do not believe that HG is behind these rogues. This round has seen an increasing volume of multi-accounts (which have been reported to clarify.) and we've great belief that it is the SAPs which are behind these. The same spy attacks have been taking place on Boognish members and we've no reason to believe that HG would be behind these. I feel like this was purely poor timing.

I may be wrong and if so, I will apologise and admit that. I do think the war was coming eventually though and for that, I do wish you both the best of luck in conflict, peace talks and rebuilding.

- The Beacon o7

Edited by aris
Formatting

I said a lot of things I never did. Lol The rest of D1 gov was against all of it. 

Your despicable treatment of D1 last round is the real crime though, D1 hasn't attacked you since round 48 and you were given a headsup prior to our dow. You deserve everything I said I'd do for causing a dozen members from D1 quit TE. My guides didn't teach you how to protect yourself from rogues? Why blame me for being bad at the game? My fault for not giving you guides on how to protect yourself from rogues, we deal with them every round. 

But use whatever excuse you want, we all see D1 is gaining more momentum and we all know you desperately need to stop it like you did last round. At least you waged a decent war this time though you didn't have much of a choice. 

I do not speak on behalf of the Cult, my opinion on the matter is of my own view:

I do not believe HG is behind such rogues- he was one of the biggest proponents against such behavior many times in the past (many wars fought over this, for example against atlas and devil dogs) Love him-or-hate him, these multis and these recent actions are not of his work.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I said a lot of things I never did. Lol The rest of D1 gov was against all of it. 

Your despicable treatment of D1 last round is the real crime though, D1 hasn't attacked you since round 48 and you were given a headsup prior to our dow. You deserve everything I said I'd do for causing a dozen members from D1 quit TE. My guides didn't teach you how to protect yourself from rogues? Why blame me for being bad at the game? My fault for not giving you guides on how to protect yourself from rogues, we deal with them every round. 

But use whatever excuse you want, we all see D1 is gaining more momentum and we all know you desperately need to stop it like you did last round. At least you waged a decent war this time though you didn't have much of a choice. 

Pffttt..... I dont believe you. If it's not you it's your little buddy SoT.... All I know is your pulling the strings....

Sad to see you controlling rogues. The game is not the same anymore.... Who knows maybe I can blame u for me quitting since I'm to blame for last round not yourself...

Al

19 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Pffttt..... I dont believe you. If it's not you it's your little buddy SoT.... All I know is your pulling the strings....

Sad to see you controlling rogues. The game is not the same anymore.... Who knows maybe I can blame u for me quitting since I'm to blame for last round not yourself...

Al

I don't care what you believe and I'm more than happy to fight this war but get your facts straight. We're also being rogued by Sot and PS, he has attacked the only 2 people in D1 he hates, Chameleon and myself. If it weren't for D1 not trusting AW not to take advantage later we'd be rolling them all right now. 

As soon as war was enabled for everyone, I got econ spy attacked before I even built up, with no chance of revealing the mysterious attacker.  Who would I suspect of doing such things naturally?  Naturally I suspected the Bundy Clan. 

Afterwards as HiredGun pointed out already, we then got attacked here by some "Peaceful Sapiophobes."  Now look who shows up!...

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Who knows maybe I can blame u for me quitting since I'm to blame for last round not yourself...

Al

Ah.  Well funny that, my first ever serious TE round was round 50!

Edit: I am not government of D1 and my suspicions were mine alone.

Edited by King Cyan

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

i blame HG ,LH  and the second HG aris :P 

If you knew aris as well as I did? Well you'd know how wrong that is.

Oh and for the record, I do speak for the Cult:

I don't care what the two of you do to each other or why.

5230235-ricksanchez.jpg

So I hope you both have a happy smashy smashy time together.

With love,

The Stallion.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

UVSbJiTm.png

In all solemnity, I also speak for The Boognish Cult, as Johnny speaks, as I speak, so speaks The Cult

This round is teeming with multis and rogues. Boognish Cult will continue to fight the reprobates, they will not be forgiven and they are beyond salvation. We will speak out against despicable cheaters who bring shame to themselves and are not worthy of us as adversaries yet here we are, we fight on despite the filth of our foes. 

Alpha Wolves, if Defcon 1 is responsible for the multi rogues, then I am saddened by their duplicity and their fall from grace. 

Defcon 1, I hope that it isn't true and those who are multi creators are not being directed to do so by your leadership.  

Boognish Cult, as you were, in the trenches fighting against those fakes and cheats that would tear us down. Death to the rogues! Let the fires we light bring glory to Boognish and may our god continue to smile upon us.

Taste the Waste o7

Boognish of Boognish Cult

The Bumblebee

WE need more insults 

You are either a natural-born idiot or a fast learner...

keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find your brain back there

if I have to commit suicide, I will climb up your ego and jump to your IQ

I apologize if I gave you the impression that your opinion matters to me.

You are speaking grade A bovine excrement!

Your brain is like a knat, whenever knowledge touches it, it flies away

10 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

If you knew aris as well as I did? Well you'd know how wrong that is.

5230235-ricksanchez.jpg

So I hope you both have a happy smashy smashy time together.

With love,

The Stallion.

what profanity … well i never …. 

just curious wth does mentioning you speak for the cult have to do with my comment ?????

2 hours ago, Wayne World said:

WE need more insults 

You are either a natural-born idiot or a fast learner...

keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find your brain back there

if I have to commit suicide, I will climb up your ego and jump to your IQ

I apologize if I gave you the impression that your opinion matters to me.

You are speaking grade A bovine excrement!

Your brain is like a knat, whenever knowledge touches it, it flies away

you have to swing by the discord man the things people say there ….. i go to bed everynight and have nightmares from all the abusive behavior :D 

24 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

what profanity … well i never …. 

just curious wth does mentioning you speak for the cult have to do with my comment ?????

It doesn't. If you read properly, that'd help.

Pandy and I know eachother IRL very well. I'm most certainly not a Kiwi like HG is. Then he says:

You notice the ':'? Meaning the previous statement was for you, the rest was for AW as a whole and the war.

Have a lovely day, RR.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:17 AM, HiredGun said:

Hahaha this still gets me.... HG just admitting to being all talk....  O and I believe D1 was against you, maybe they will eventually learn you drag them down....

If I was a dirty piece of trash commanding rogues I would at least own up to it hahaha At least you know it was Stevie rogueing you last round....But all blame goes to Al for just wanting to play TE how it was intended.

I cant wait until next round when there is only NLON and everyone else is rogues, because why not everyone is doing it......

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:47 AM, HiredGun said:

I don't care what you believe and I'm more than happy to fight this war but get your facts straight. We're also being rogued by Sot and PS, he has attacked the only 2 people in D1 he hates, Chameleon and myself. If it weren't for D1 not trusting AW not to take advantage later we'd be rolling them all right now. 

Your being rogued hahahaha Chameleon was never hit....get your facts straight hahaha

Al

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha this still gets me.... HG just admitting to being all talk....  O and I believe D1 was against you, maybe they will eventually learn you drag them down....

If I was a dirty piece of trash commanding rogues I would at least own up to it hahaha At least you know it was Stevie rogueing you last round....But all blame goes to Al for just wanting to play TE how it was intended.

I cant wait until next round when there is only NLON and everyone else is rogues, because why not everyone is doing it......

Your being rogued hahahaha Chameleon was never hit....get your facts straight hahaha

Al

The initial blame that went your way is the dow against D1 while we were getting nuked by rogues for a month straight. You avoided NLoN and OP to hit an alliance already at war but unsurprising as you've shown in the past you tried to rescue stevie and his shady lot who were already dead, they were only rerolling to keep nuke turrets on us, the group who used rogues against us and played their silly games the round before when it was time to win their precious flags. Also are you trying to say if we treat you the same way you treated us, you're going to leave TE? You forced half of our alliance to quit because no one should have to go through what you put them through last round so if you were to quit, I wouldn't shed a tear, only remember all those you made quit. And unless you have proof, I don't need to use rogues so you can stop blaming me when there are many getting rogued including D1.

I get rogued almost every round but unlike you I don't go crying to everyone.

Edited by HiredGun

I really should stay out of this  but

The rogue that hit HG was Defcon Ranger 
His trade circle is as follows

defcom lumber marble
mary lou gold coal
rod carew lead oil
bey blade iron alum
alpha kenny cattle lumber
all blade pig uran

5 of them are in Peaceful Sapiophobics

Their member Demiror attacked HG and chameleon

They are all working together or they are all the same person 

As for all the other hard feeling ... I step away from the mic

13 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Your being rogued hahahaha

I know this must make you happy but if you still haven't figured it out, we're all being rouged by the same person using multis so while you laugh at me when the same is happening to you and yours, you're doing nothing to help rid the game of cheaters except cheer one on.

18 hours ago, Wayne World said:

I really should stay out of this  but

The rogue that hit HG was Defcon Ranger 
His trade circle is as follows

defcom lumber marble
mary lou gold coal
rod carew lead oil
bey blade iron alum
alpha kenny cattle lumber
all blade pig uran

5 of them are in Peaceful Sapiophobics

Their member Demiror attacked HG and chameleon

They are all working together or they are all the same person 

As for all the other hard feeling ... I step away from the mic

In Defcon Ranger’s defense, it did avoid the meat grinder of the Cult.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:20 AM, HiredGun said:

The initial blame that went your way is the dow against D1 while we were getting nuked by rogues for a month straight. You avoided NLoN and OP to hit an alliance already at war but unsurprising as you've shown in the past you tried to rescue stevie and his shady lot who were already dead, they were only rerolling to keep nuke turrets on us, the group who used rogues against us and played their silly games the round before when it was time to win their precious flags. Also are you trying to say if we treat you the same way you treated us, you're going to leave TE? You forced half of our alliance to quit because no one should have to go through what you put them through last round so if you were to quit, I wouldn't shed a tear, only remember all those you made quit. And unless you have proof, I don't need to use rogues so you can stop blaming me when there are many getting rogued including D1.

I get rogued almost every round but unlike you I don't go crying to everyone.

Well we all know why you get rogued.....Everyone else in TE is pretty decent people :P  (And you did nothing but complain about it and still are, see paragraph above :D )