The Yellow Terminator

The Zigur

As I predicted weeks ago, Terminator has shown his true colors. 

A true rogue, Terminator joined Non Grata's attack against FTW, loudly proclaiming the injustice of Canik stealing Non Grata's flag. However, immediately following Oculus declaring war on Non Grata, Term bailed from NG and was widely mocked in "The Bakery" declaration thread. That thread has since been locked, so Terminator's actions can be followed here.

There were some suspicions that Terminator snitched from within NG in an attempt to receive leniency. There is some merit to this, considering his old friendship with AlmightyGrub, and logs could be useful in analyzing NG's internal dynamics.

Whatever the case, I predicted Terminator would run to Polar or Nordreich in an attempt to avoid having to surrender to FTW, and as usual my wisdom has proven correct. It's certainly possible Terminator hiding under Hannsen's skirts could work. After all, she opportunistically attacked FTW's ally ISX in 2017 in order to gain favor with Polar.

Loudmouth street thugs can be useful to their handlers for two reasons: they can be assigned easy targets, and they are often excellent informants. However, they are also the first to bail in a real firefight as we see here.

[Ooc]CNedgelord.png

[/ooc]

Edited by The Zigur

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, The Zigur said:

As I predicted weeks ago, Terminator has shown his true colors. 

A true rogue, Terminator joined Non Grata's attack against FTW, loudly proclaiming the injustice of Canik stealing Non Grata's flag. However, immediately following Oculus declaring war on Non Grata, Term bailed from NG and was widely mocked in "The Bakery" declaration thread. That thread has since been locked, so Terminator's actions can be followed here.

There were some suspicions that Terminator snitched from within NG in an attempt to receive leniency. There is some merit to this, considering his old friendship with AlmightyGrub, and logs could be useful in analyzing NG's internal dynamics.

Whatever the case, I predicted Terminator would run to Polar or Nordreich in an attempt to avoid having to surrender to FTW, and as usual my wisdom has proven correct. It's certainly possible Terminator hiding under Hannsen's skirts could work. After all, she opportunistically attacked FTW's ally ISX in 2017 in order to gain favor with Polar.

Loudmouth street thugs can be useful to their handlers for two reasons: they can be assigned easy targets, and they are often excellent informants. However, they are also the first to bail in a real firefight as we see here.

[Ooc]CNedgelord.png

[/ooc]

Zigular,

Your obsession with Terminator would be comical if wasn't just another example of how truly sad your existence has become. Until your presence here is anything more than a hollow echo of bygone years you should stick to observation.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

48 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I have received reliable information that Terminator is confirmed to be state's witness for Oculus. Nordreich is officially providing witness protection on behalf of AlmightyGrub's request and protecting him from all future attacks.

1*4c1XEIRQb7gQCpn8x6YJ9Q.jpeg

I always said I was going home at some point

Edited by Terminator

50 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Indeed, however none of us expected it to be so quickly. At least you made it long enough I didn’t lose 100 tech to Joseph.

I'd have stayed longer had someone literally not brought all my enemies to NG and then proceeded to turn a fun !@#$show into a massive !@#$show

I do not directly interact with subhumans I have blocked on discord. I will leave it to the readers to determine whether Terminator was heroically defending the honor of Non Grata's flag, or merely an opportunistic bandwaggoner who cut and ran when things went badly.

Edited by The Zigur

26 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I do not directly interact with subhumans I have blocked on discord. I will leave it to the readers to determine whether Terminator was heroically defending the honor of Non Grata's flag, or merely an opportunistic bandwaggoner who cut and ran when things went badly.

Must be because you don’t have a leg to stand on and you are just pulling things out of thin air to try to insult me.

It is alright junka. I’ll always be your master

Edited by Terminator

4 hours ago, Terminator said:

I always said I was going home at some point

You keep talking about this commitment. But your commitment was October. I guess October is the same as Thursday. Trust me, we don't care that you're gone, we're just pointing out hypocrisy and fear now.

Edited by Thrash