Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Oh, I'm quite certain that you're still the same blowhard that you were a decade ago, who doesn't actually do anything.

In disbelief at the Pen's invulnerability to his well-constructed personal assault, the DeathAdder frantically searched his hand-written memoires for notes on his adversaries past. Absent any haymaker arguments or points, he instead resorted to the nuclear missile among rhetorical devices and yelled: "YOU'RE A DO-NOTHING BLOWHARD".

The pen snickered.

Just now, Partisan said:

In disbelief at the Pen's invulnerability to his well-constructed personal assault, the DeathAdder frantically searched his hand-written memoires for notes on his adversaries past. Absent any haymaker arguments or points, he instead resorted to the nuclear missile among rhetorical devices and yelled: "YOU'RE A DO-NOTHING BLOWHARD".

The pen snickered.

Sorry. I don't role play. Maybe you should try a yahoo chat.

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Going to point out that this thread wouldn't be necessary if NPO wasn't persecuting political dissidents.

Except you aren't a political dissident, you are a tool who rambles.  To the untrained eye there might not appear to be a great deal of difference, but you stand for nothing except yourself.

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Except you aren't a political dissident, you are a tool who rambles.  To the untrained eye there might not appear to be a great deal of difference, but you stand for nothing except yourself.

If I only cared about myself, I would have remained to enjoy a cushy lifestyle in Polar. Instead, I always seek to confront the forces of evil and aggression, regardless of the numerical superiority of the enemies arranged against us.

This is why I respect SPATR, they refuse to die despite the efforts of an entire hegemony. This is the center of the revolution... a stubborn guerrilla resistance against the relentless fascism of NPO.

Edited by The Zigur

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

If I only cared about myself, I would have remained to enjoy a cushy lifestyle in Polar. Instead, I always seek to confront the forces of evil and aggression, regardless of the numerical superiority of the enemies arranged against us.

This is why I respect SPATR, they refuse to die despite the efforts of an entire hegemony. This is the center of the revolution... a stubborn guerrilla resistance against the relentless fascism of NPO.

You left Polar to make your own mark on the world and you did so by oppressing alliances smaller than yours don't act like you are some kind of angel. 

Careful Ziggy. Those are the words of anarchists and LPCN scum. The only end of a Libertarian regime on Bob we can be sure of is death....

2 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You left Polar to make your own mark on the world and you did so by oppressing alliances smaller than yours don't act like you are some kind of angel. 

Careful Ziggy. Those are the words of anarchists and LPCN scum. The only end of a Libertarian regime on Bob we can be sure of is death....

He has no ideology, only that which further his own goals. When he is on top he will oppress and subjugate when on bottom he will scream repression and hegemony.

It is pitifully obvious to those who have watched him for a decade. I just feel bad for the people who don't follow the game closely and might get fooled by his shenanigans.

21 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

you could spend your time literally manufacturing your own drama and it would turn out much better with the benefit of junka not having a feeder system

i understand when it's something that directly involves you but meticulously countering his every point seems like the most pointless thing you could be doing in this entire world

That would mean I actually actively play CN anymore and that I don't just watch this thread to laugh at his stupidness.

Meh, need something to get me through the monotony of work.

5 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

That's literally not what happened lol, unless offering tech deals to a bunch of warring barbarians is somehow oppression.

As to being careful, NPO has clearly stated that there will be no peace for myself or SPATR. Where in times past adversaries could settle disputes in a civilized manner and gaurantee the safety of the other party, NPO will send their affiliated barbarians to do their dirty work.

Edited by The Zigur

21 hours ago, Horus Lytton said:

I prefer Leibniz notation.

19 hours ago, Otto Pilot said:

Thank you for your sympathies.

I recommend self-administered lobotomies before reading my threat. In other news, the nation of Ravenholm recently started selling lobotomy kits to foreigners. Ignore the "ice pick" label on the packaging that was crossed out please! :) 

12 hours ago, The Zigur said:

This is why I respect SPATR, they refuse to die despite the efforts of an entire hegemony. 

We're honestly not putting in too much effort. And it's SPATR who decided to continue it for this long, if they want peace they should talk to Lord of Darkness, JesseEnd or DeathAdder.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

As to being careful, NPO has clearly stated that there will be no peace for myself or SPATR. 

Please stop telling lies, SPATR is continuing this because they want to. You on the other hand, well you don't have much of a choice after that messaging stunt you pulled...

I have spoken with SPATR leadership and they have confirmed that while NPO has publicly offered peace, they refuse to address concerns such as long-term peace while rebuilding, or attacks from barbarian mercenaries. The only reason this could be the case is that NPO plans attacks by themselves and/or their proxies after peace is achieved.

As to messaging your members, it was not a stunt, but a warning that Deathadder was gambling with the welfare of NPO members by publicly target listing me. You can claim that is grounds for PZI, but Deathadder had already stated I would be PZI'd so that is disingenuous.

Edited by The Zigur

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I have spoken with SPATR leadership and they have confirmed that while NPO has publicly offered peace, they refuse to address concerns such as long-term peace while rebuilding, or attacks from barbarian mercenaries.

Since there's a large logic gap in your entire post I'll try to fill in the blanks and response based on that:

a) How are they going to rebuild if they're at war?

b) Which mercenaries are you talking about?
c) We fight our own wars, if they have trouble with someone else they should talk with them about that.

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

The only reason this could be the case is that NPO plans attacks by themselves and/or their proxies after peace is achieved.

We keep our word. Peace is peace, war is war.

7 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

As to messaging your members, it was not a stunt, but a warning that Deathadder was gambling with the welfare of NPO members by publically target listing me.

You claimed that an IO was on a personal rampage, even though these actions were approved by the rest of the alliance's command chain. You tried to intentionally spread disinformation.

7 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You can claim that is grounds for PZI, but Deathadder had already stated I would be PZI'd so that is disingenuous.

You pretty much managed to convince the rest of the alliance it was necessary to put you on PZI. You really didn't help your case with those actions.

Until a written agreement is presented to SPATR offering concrete protection from further warfare by NPO or her proxies, the talk of peace by NPO is just so much hot air designed to convince members and others that SPATR is at fault for the continuing fighting.

But, at least we are getting somewhere here with NPO admitting the re-establishment of PZI policy, and the intent of forcing nations like myself to quit this world or remain permanenty besieged. We have come full circle to the Moo hegemony of 2008. The only question is, how many are willing to resist it, openly or in secret?

32 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

that's a really weird way to ask for a protectorate

I mean, if NPO legitimately wants peace, then there is nothing to lose from such an arrangement. Obviously there would be a cause that aggressive actions from SPATR would nullify the agreement.

But the truth is that NPO's leadership doesnt want peace, and finds SPATR a useful enemy for two reasons:

*It knocks down tech producers before they can become buyers.

*It provides NPO with an Orwellian-style enemy to keep people focused.

Of course, the key is convincing people that NPO actually wants peace, when it doesnt.

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Until a written agreement is presented to SPATR offering concrete protection from further warfare by NPO or her proxies, the talk of peace by NPO is just so much hot air designed to convince members and others that SPATR is at fault for the continuing fighting.

So basically you're saying "we don't trust what you write down, so could you write down what you already wrote and add a line that you won't attack us again."? Wouldn't that be a rather flawed tactic from both ends, from ours since we could actually just keep them at war and not offer peace like we did without raising a word about it? While if we did it your way we'd open ourselves up to a whole lot of drama. It just doesn't make much sense if our original intention is to keep fighting SPATR. And it'd also be flawed from SPATR's, since if they don't trust us, adding that line won't make a difference. It's still just words according to you. Now I'm quite certain, that *if* SPATR was actually interested in peace, they'd be talking to Lord of Darkness and not through you over here. So it'd be brilliant if you would stop making up these dream scenarios.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

But, at least we are getting somewhere here with NPO admitting the re-establishment of PZI policy, and the intent of forcing nations like myself to quit this world or remain permanenty besieged. We have come full circle to the Moo hegemony of 2008. The only question is, how many are willing to resist it, openly or in secret?

And that Junka, is where you're mistaken. Our goal is not to reduce your infrastructure to zero, in fact we very much like that Nashorn sends you money and you buy infrastructure with it. Our goal is to prevent you from joining another small alliance and starting the drama all over again. Additionally, your attempts at analysing our behaviour do amuse me in a particular way, and I'm certain DeathAdder and many others think about this in the same manner.

22 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

that's a really weird way to ask for a protectorate

It's most definitely a new one! "We don't want peace with absolutely zero terms on both sides, but please give us a protectorate!" The interesting bit is that we're impossible to trust according to Junka, so a protectorate from us would be meaningless by that logic.

The whole point of a written peace agreement is that both sides can be held to it in the context of public opinion.

*If SPATR violated it, there would be near universal support for NPO (since NPO is the more powerful party).

*If NPO violated it, NPO's reputation would be harmed, and other alliances, including allies, would find her untrustworthy.

NPO, however, finds continued permawar to be useful in a machiavellian sense, because it reduces the development potential of new nations, forcing them to sell tech longer. NPO also finds it useful in an Orwellian sense because it unifies the membership against a common enemy. Finally, it strikes fear into others who might consider standing up to NPO down the road (thus the necessity of PZIing dissidents like myself).

This is why no reasonable peace agreement has been presented, that doesn't allow for future attacks from NPO or her proxies. It's rather transparent for anyone with half a brain.

Edited by The Zigur

7 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The whole point of a written peace agreement is that both sides can be held to it in the context of public opinion.

*If SPATR violated it, there would be near universal support for NPO (since NPO is the more powerful party).

*If NPO violated it, NPO's reputation would be harmed, and other alliances, including allies, would find her untrustworthy.

NPO, however, finds continued permawar to be useful in a machiavellian sense, because it reduces the development potential of new nations, forcing them to sell tech longer. NPO also finds it useful in an Orwellian sense because it unifies the membership against a common enemy. Finally, it strikes fear into others who might consider standing up to NPO down the road (thus the necessity of PZIing dissidents like myself).

This is why no reasonable peace agreement has been presented, that doesn't allow for future attacks from NPO or her proxies. It's rather transparent for anyone with half a brain.

So the offer was initially made in textual form, since I don't think anyone uses Skype for these things, and you claim it wasn't trust worthy? You do realise if they had said yes a more detailed written version of it would be made right? So your entire argument is moot. So honestly, stop blowing smoke because you talked yourself into a corner, and just admit that SPATR doesn't want peace at this point. No one starts peace conversations by sending a completely written peace agreement.

Have you ever actually done Foreign Affairs on Planet Bob? I sure have on multiple occasions over the last twelve years, and I can tell you: that ain't how it works. You first just send a message with a quick question and don't do anything until you got a reply to that. You don't spend half an hour writing out a complete text for something that can be answered with "yes/no".

It would also help if they actually agreed to not target a Pacifican ally with the peace agreement, since this isn't a front based conflict where it closes out in portions. Interest in peace with Pacifica means jack if they continue to aggressively persue IRON, which they have indicated is their intention.