Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Partisan said:

A hegemonic tyrant attempting to justify his power-induced rampage versus a plebian with delusions of grandeur.

Worthless. It's all. Worthless.

Mine that uranium ore quicker, lazy political dissidents! :P

9 hours ago, Partisan said:

A hegemonic tyrant attempting to justify his power-induced rampage versus a plebian with delusions of grandeur.

Worthless. It's all. Worthless.

It is pretty worthless. But, the rest of you !@#$%*es are too scared to do anything, so. :popcorn:

On 7/16/2018 at 10:55 AM, MaineGOP said:

Because there is nothing else going on in CN?

Love to hate junka as I do, we gotta admit without his drama queen tantrums, the last year or so would have been much more dead on OWF.

you could spend your time literally manufacturing your own drama and it would turn out much better with the benefit of junka not having a feeder system

i understand when it's something that directly involves you but meticulously countering his every point seems like the most pointless thing you could be doing in this entire world

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

you could spend your time literally manufacturing your own drama and it would turn out much better with the benefit of junka not having a feeder system

i understand when it's something that directly involves you but meticulously countering his every point seems like the most pointless thing you could be doing in this entire world

We already crossed sniffing paint thinner off the list, there's literally nothing else left to do, that's how bored we are at this point.

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

yeah, gee, NPO sure does have limited options these days

We cured cancer, built an infinite energy source, and figured out where the thin line between socially acceptable and sexist jokes is. So yeah, this was pretty much the only option left for us.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

It's also ok to admit that some of you are totally obsessed with me, but I know that wouldn't do. Spurning the advances of a tyrant has always been dangerous, but I am one who lives on the wild side.

Honestly, you're a zero-attention-required occupational therapy (tl;dr: joke) while I'm writing my PhD.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Yeah. You have to devolve to antisemitic statements to impress him, Bart.

Yeah, I was a bit offended by the accountant joke, he could have at least slandered me as half west-central European super-efficient automaton.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

The person that just did.

No.

What power you may possess is fleeting. Do not make the mistakes of your non grata predecessors. The abyss does not discriminate. It will come for you too, one day.

Just now, Partisan said:

What power you may possess is fleeting. Do not make the mistakes of your non grata predecessors. The abyss does not discriminate. It will come for you too, one day.

Tfw someone expects me to care about their has-been 'accomplishments'.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Tfw someone expects me to care about their has-been 'accomplishments'.

The pen does not speak of his previous accomplishments. He merely scribbles into the night. 

Your snark does not suit you.

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

An unfortunate side-effect when people think they're important, but actually aren't.

It's reassuring to see you recognize the expiration date on your relevance. The pen will be there when the time comes, as it has in the past.