Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

28 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

bbbHonorable Zigur,

You have created world peace. Your impact on Bob has made such a lasting impression that nobody is willing to conspire against another, to avoid any appearance of approval of you, or your opinion.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black 

This Is so true.  He has ensured the security of the hegemony.  

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

They're perfectly capable of contacting us. Until that happens, they obviously have no desire for peace and just want to keep going.

I have offered my services in bridging the divide between SPATR and NPO, and was rudely turned away. I have negotiated solid agreements with adversaries in the past, and no one has acted as irrationally as NPO does now. This is because NPO craves permawar, and if they don't fight us they will find other enemies.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I have offered my services in bridging the divide between SPATR and NPO, and was rudely turned away.

Yeah. I already made it clear you aren't worming your way into the negotiations. You can cry about it for another 3-4 pages, if you want, but, it won't change my initial decision.

7 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I have offered my services in bridging the divide between SPATR and NPO, and was rudely turned away. I have negotiated solid agreements with adversaries in the past, and no one has acted as irrationally as NPO does now. This is because NPO craves permawar, and if they don't fight us they will find other enemies.

1.  You won't be part of any peace with SPATR as it's been already said here and through peace terms

2.  You earlier suggesting your conflict had any impact on terms or peace is a complete joke.  You're beyond full of yourself.   You can try to act important, but you're not, and literally everyone else in this world knows and agrees with this.  You're at this point a meaningless rogue that just runs his mouth more than others.

3.  Fact SPATR even accepted you is more embrassing of themselves then anything anyone else could do

4.  Peace terms were sent, they were as lienanat as one could possibly hope for, with actually agreeing to more then they deserve but nonetheless allowed.  

5.  They were regected.  That is SPATR's choice, but it obvious that peace was never in the cards for them.  Now we'll continue doing what we've been and they can live out the rest of their existence warring us.  Makes no difference to me.  

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Sorry, but calling me a rogue is a blatant lie. I was sanctioned, target-listed and spy attacked before fighting back against NPO. 

Your sanction on brown is due to you being labeled as a rogue. So, to be clear, at least regarding my opinion, you've been a rogue since before any of those events.

44 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Your sanction on brown is due to you being labeled as a rogue. So, to be clear, at least regarding my opinion, you've been a rogue since before any of those events.

I can label you a pink elephant, does that make it so?

Just now, The Zigur said:

I can label you a pink elephant, does that make it so?

No, but your statement implied that these things were directly correlated to your situation. They are not. You are considered a rogue for reasons that are outside of your "retaliation" to being treated as a rogue.

17 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Honorable Zigur,

You have created world peace. Your impact on Bob has made such a lasting impression that nobody is willing to conspire against another, to avoid any appearance of approval of you, or your opinion.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black 

If this be true, then there is irony at hand. He may single-handedly promote war just out of sheer stupidity [OOC](oh gosh, he sounds like Trump right about now!)[/OOC]. But I fear that the only thing really holding anyone back is that they are bored of war and just want to get on with nation-building. There are advantages to war, yes. But in excess and one-sided, it doesn't promote competition among the masses and this style is dated. It doesn't promote real growth. If you're on the winning side, it just merely boosts it. Sucks to be you if not. But that's what events are for.

Should the  worst case scenario happen....

well, we'll see.

1 hour ago, Tevron said:

No, but your statement implied that these things were directly correlated to your situation. They are not. You are considered a rogue for reasons that are outside of your "retaliation" to being treated as a rogue.

Sorry, but back in my day rogues were people who initiated conflicts with alliances, not victims of an alliance's aggression. Redefining the word rogue simply makes it meaningless. By your standard, if you are kicked out by your alliance and target listed, you're a rogue.

This is ridiculous and is an attempt to institutionalize right and wrong at the expense of reason or morality. It is literal Orwellianism. 

Edited by The Zigur

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

This is ridiculous and is an attempt to institutionalize right and wrong at the expense of reason or morality. It is literal Orwellianism. 

No, you just can't accept you've been just a level above roguery for years. Now the community is finally recognizing you as one the more you run your mouth and act like an idiot.

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Sorry, but back in my day rogues were people who initiated conflicts with alliances, not victims of an alliance's aggression. Redefining the word rogue simply makes it meaningless. By your standard, if you are kicked out by your alliance and target listed, you're a rogue.

That's not at all my standard. You have historically done all you can to damage brown sphere alliances. That's why you're a rogue to us. 

As for definitions changing, that's actually what they do! Definitions change all the time, so you have to learn when they do change, so you don't make yourself sound like a fool. You can note the archaic indicator on some definitions you may find in your local dictionary.

3 minutes ago, Tevron said:

That's not at all my standard. You have historically done all you can to damage brown sphere alliances. That's why you're a rogue to us. 

Absolute nonsense. I was the one who got rid of Methrage, and then your senators decided to be idiots and vote for pro-war proposals when only 15% of GATO nations were at war, thereby screwing the vast majority of the team economically. Me not having patience with low-IQ imbeciles doesn't make me a rogue.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Absolute nonsense. I was the one who got rid of Methrage, and then your senators decided to be idiots and vote for pro-war proposals when only 15% of GATO nations were at war, thereby screwing the vast majority of the team economically. Me not having patience with low-IQ imbeciles doesn't make me a rogue.

We're still waiting for an IQ number... Until then every time you say "low-IQ" I'll deduct one point from the value I had in mind for you, sadly the frequency of these statements has already made you drop into the low 70s...

Additionally, you claiming that you did things became completely meaningless, we all know you're full of hot air.

3 hours ago, bart416 said:

We're still waiting for an IQ number... Until then every time you say "low-IQ" I'll deduct one point from the value I had in mind for you, sadly the frequency of these statements has already made you drop into the low 70s...

Additionally, you claiming that you did things became completely meaningless, we all know you're full of hot air.

He is just your typical rogue with delusions of grandeur.  

13 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Methrage was playing ball in the sphere, because he couldn't stand you anymore. At the beginning he was disruptive, but he actually came around. Then you OOC attacked him and he left the game. At least that's how I remember it.

Not sure what your weird statements about GATO senatorial policies have to do with anything though. Can you connect it to what we are talking about here? That you're apparently NOT a rogue?

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Denying you aren't one doesn't make it so, especially when all color spheres have agreed you are one.

Well then you have redefined the word rogue, in order to suppress free speech. Here is your newspeak definition.

Rogue: Any individual who criticizes hegemonic powers while not a member of an establishment alliance.

[ooc: It's much like someone in antifa calling anyone right-of-center Nazis]

Edited by The Zigur

26 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Methrage was playing ball in the sphere, because he couldn't stand you anymore. At the beginning he was disruptive, but he actually came around. Then you OOC attacked him and he left the game. At least that's how I remember it.

Not sure what your weird statements about GATO senatorial policies have to do with anything though. Can you connect it to what we are talking about here? That you're apparently NOT a rogue?

Lets talk about how you are an idiot who pulls things out of your ass, first.

Methage's first nation ended when he attacked ISX in support of Monsters Inc, while having a large navy. His navy resulted in a deep bill-lock.

Second, you claimed I was "attacking" brown team alliances or some such nonsense, when in reality I publicly criticized GATO's senators for absolutely idiotic votes. The idiocy of GATO and Kashmir resulted in ISX moving to white.

Either your memory is terrible, or you are an abject liar. 

Edited by The Zigur

7 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Any individual who criticizes hegemonic powers while not a member of an establishment alliance.

I already told you why you're being rolled. Criticizing the Hegemony had nothing to do with it, which you very well know.

You decided to both call for Roguery on Oculus, as well as back a rogue on Brown and got sanctioned for it on multiple color spheres. Then you actually went rogue when you joined an alliance at Permawar.

9 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Lets talk about how you are an idiot who pulls things out of your ass, first.

Methage's first nation ended when he attacked ISX in support of Monsters Inc, while having a large navy. His navy resulted in a deep bill-lock.

Second, you claimed I was "attacking" brown team alliances or some such nonsense, when in reality I publicly criticized GATO's senators for absolutely idiotic votes. The idiocy of GATO and Kashmir resulted in ISX moving to white.

Either your memory is terrible, or you are an abject liar. 

I didn't refer to his first nation, which should've been clear since I referred to him leaving permanently.

-------------------------

Nah I said this:

You have historically done all you can to damage brown sphere alliances

Which you have. You didn't attack them, because you wouldn't do any damage if you did. Same thing as you're doing right now, literally doing no damage. 

No, by existing on brown, launching your wars on brown terrorism, running people out of the game though you're supposedly against that, and by turning the entire sphere into a laughing stock on your own. That was how you damaged brown, and that is why you are a rogue to us, and will be, until you negotiate with us as I stated rather clearly in an earlier thread.

The fact that you refuse to come forward to speak to us through diplomatic channels about these matters solidifies your inability to negotiate, which is classic for anyone that is a rogue, just look at SPATR, who were offered essentially white peace several years ago. Your continued roguery was also evident in more recent times, sure, like when you supported a brown senator who sanctioned various brown alliances. That and your repeated threats to attack the lower tier of Atlas and GATO historically, which Alexio15 can easily confirm with logs if he can be pestered to.

You are in fact considered such a destructive liability that SNX has rebranded back to their name from the past, simply because they too understand your terrible public standing.

-----------------------------------

Where are the lies?

Edited by Tevron