Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

Just now, Partisan said:

It's reassuring to see you recognize the expiration date on your relevance. The pen will be there when the time comes, as it has in the past.

I was relevant to begin with?

See, that was always the problem with you kids. You actually thought you ever mattered on [OOC] an online game.[/OOC]

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

See, that was always the problem with you kids. You actually thought you ever mattered on [OOC] an online game.[/OOC]

We might have to start a support group for them!

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

You merely twist and turn, throwing out straw man after ad hominem to deflect the subject from the painful realization of your own vulnerability. Your own mortality in this world.

4 minutes ago, Partisan said:

You merely twist and turn, throwing out straw man after ad hominem to deflect the subject from the painful realization of your own vulnerability. Your own mortality in this world.

Yeah, I know it's difficult for you to comprehend the concept of realizing they're just pixels on the internet, naturally, you would equate it to twisting and deflection.

Sometimes the truth is just too much to bear and admit to!

Edited by DeathAdder

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Yeah, I know it's difficult for you to comprehend the concept of realizing they're just pixels on the internet, naturally, you would equate it to twisting and deflection.

>Just pixels

>"I love my job" target listing people.

dailystruggg.jpg

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Sometimes the truth is just too much to bear and admit to!

Truth when presented by the human psyche is inherently subjective.

Why do you attribute characteristics to my thought processess at random? Are you attempting to play a game of projection with me? I am but a humble pen.

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I do love MilCom work. :wub:

How does that change actuality, though?

Being proud of milcom in CN is the equivalent of calling crayon color-ins art. Anyone with a spreadsheet and a half hour of free time can do it.

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, Partisan said:

Truth when presented by the human psyche is inherently subjective.

Why do you attribute characteristics to my thought processess at random? Are you attempting to play a game of projection with me? I am but a humble pen.

You're the one who suggested I was relevant. Perhaps you're the one projecting?

Pointing out, that neither I, or anyone,  is truly relevant here isn't attributing any characteristic to your thought processes.

Just now, The Zigur said:

Being proud of milcom in CN is the equivalent of calling crayon color-ins art. Anyone with a spreadsheet and a half hour of free time can do it.

So, I should default hate any form of work in CN?

Who the $%&@ still uses spreadsheets anymore?

You're the one who suggested I was relevant. Perhaps you're the one projecting?

Pointing out, that neither I, or anyone,  is truly relevant here isn't attributing any characteristic to your thought processes.

So, I should default hate any form of work in CN?

Who the $%&@ still uses spreadsheets anymore?

I merely posed that what hegemonic structure you and yours have built, will turn to dust. It is written.

All the rest is noise and drivel on your end.

I merely posed that what hegemonic structure you and yours have built, will turn to dust. It is written.

I find it interesting you assume folks stick around in NPO for the dealings on Planet Bob?

2 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Just now, bart416 said:

I find it interesting you assume folks stick around in NPO for the dealings on Planet Bob?

Yeah.... We've always had alternatives lined up for when this World goes bye (NPO actually had it when this World was first created), so, I have no idea what your point is.

[OOC]The thrill of gaming is getting to the top. Nine times out of ten, maintaining the position is actually quite boring.[/OOC]

2 minutes ago, bart416 said:

However, you seem to think we overly care about our dealings on Planet Bob by assuming we take Planet Bob seriously.

That too, is an assumption on your end, isn't it?

One does not silence the pen or halt his scribbling by misrepresenting his dynamic intentions.

One does not silence the pen or halt his scribbling by misrepresenting his dynamic intentions.

Congratulations on the cyclic rotating argument, may I redirect you to a brick wall so you have a conversational partner on an equal level as yourself?

Just now, Partisan said:

You don't seem to have any intention beyond flip-flopping back and forth on stating the obvious, and, thinking we recognize this place as anything than the joke that it always has been.

If you have the balls to jump and attempt to take our hegemony, do it. Otherwise, you're just being a pointless little insect, like you always have in your postings since I've been reading your idiocy since 2009.

2 minutes ago, bart416 said:

Congratulations on the cyclic rotating argument, may I redirect you to a brick wall so you have a conversational partner on an equal level as yourself?

Thank you for your congratulations and well wishes.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

You don't seem to have any intention beyond flip-flopping back and forth on stating the obvious, and, thinking we recognize this place as anything than the joke that it always has been.

If you have the balls to jump and attempt to take our hegemony, do it. Otherwise, you're just being a pointless little insect, like you always have in your postings since I've been reading your idiocy since 2009.

Much, much better. At last you take that brash tone of misplaced arrogance which seems to shroud your personality in this world. I like you better this way. It's more real. More you.

Why do you continue to pose that you "don't care about this world"- why did you fling a weak, intellectually lazy character assassination towards this humble Pen for supposedly "Caring too much" and "feeling relevant" when you revert to betraying your own emotional attachment to your temporary hegemony within a few posts thereafter? 

Fighting you requires no balls. But the pen's ink flows on no man's terms. You will return to Ash in due time, and I will be there when that time has come. Your taunts matter not in the grander scheme of things.

Much, much better. At last you take that brash tone of misplaced arrogance which seems to shroud your personality in this world. I like you better this way. It's more real. More you.

Why do you continue to pose that you "don't care about this world"- why did you fling a weak, intellectually lazy character assassination towards this humble Pen for supposedly "Caring too much" and "feeling relevant" when you revert to betraying your own emotional attachment to your temporary hegemony within a few posts thereafter? 

Fighting you requires no balls. But the pen's ink flows on no man's terms. You will return to Ash in due time, and I will be there when that time has come. Your taunts matter not in the grander scheme of things.

AKA, you'll do nothing except keep posting, wait until someone else hopefully does it, then take credit for it, like usual.

Have you met Zigur yet? I feel like you two have a lot in common.

AKA, you'll do nothing except keep posting, wait until someone else hopefully does it, then take credit for it, like usual.

At least he joined about 6 years before Zigur by the looks of it. [ooc]Forum account dates. ;) [/ooc]  

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You know not what forces you are dealing with.

Just now, bart416 said:

At least he joined about 6 years before Zigur by the looks of it. [ooc]Forum account dates. ;) [/ooc]  

The Pen is the product of the merger between the future, present and past. He is now and he was then. He will be until he never was. He became what he is and will have been what he can be.