Sign in to follow this  
Masterchief777

Official policy change regarding the New Polar Order

bannergato.png

After some consideration, the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization realize that its time to recognize the New Polar Order (NpO) as a separate military entity from the New Pacific Order (NPO). Our infiltrators observers have confirmed that the collection of nations occasionally called Polaris should be recognized as a soverign military enitity and be placed on the same standing as the other members of Oculus. GATO reserves the right to conduct foreign relations with the now separate alliance known as the New Polar Order. They will no longer be referred to as "Blue Pacifica." The Global Alliance thanks "Alexio15 of Industial" for providing the valuable information used to reach this break through.

JYL212f.png

We plead with other alliances to separate these entities for clear differentiation, as one of of them has an Emperor that is clearly the shadow-ruler of our glorious all-seeing hegemony, and the other is Lord of Darkness.

As of April 1st 2018 our decade old policy has been rewritten. Thank you for your time and congratulations to Polaris for being an alliance.

GATO retains that our official existence as a LUE colony had no effect on this decision.

Edited by Masterchief777

Quality newscasting as always!

i mean you're only a decade late and considering the brand name is wae

6 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

i mean you're only a decade late and considering the brand name is wae

Nah, I'm sure it's just been at vote the whole time and a majority was finally reached.

11 hours ago, James Spanier said:

Nah, I'm sure it's just been at vote the whole time and a majority was finally reached.

Sadly, people will think this is a joke. But can confirm. 

Does this mean that I can stop taking direct orders from the "Emperor that is clearly the shadow-ruler of our glorious all-seeing hegemony" or does that still apply even though we can now recognise the Lord of Darnkness.

Yours sincerely,

Confused.

Edited by Mihail the Just

I don't know any Lord of Darnkness. But we have always recognized Lord of Darkness, as he is the Pacifican Emperor.