Jihad on the Pervert Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Actually, I was pointing out how funny it is you were begging Horus to not nuke you. Just in case he doesn't though, Mr. Graceford will be there to get the job done. :war:

Homophobia, Junka?! What was it and where was it? Prove your point or run and hide as you always do when you're proved wrong. That seems to happen numerous times every day. LOL.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Homophobia, Junka?! What was it and where was it? Prove your point or run and hide as you always do when you're proved wrong. That seems to happen numerous times every day. LOL.

2 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Still waiting....

this

is

not

twitter

Xutq7xR.gif

Oh, Varangian Guard, you should have stayed with ISX

Cat fever has made your brains sick

Once you were kings, now you're just catnip

Oh, Varangian Guard, why did you betray the Imperium

If you were allies you would still be having fun

But instead of Sigurd you call yourself Hasan

Oh, Varangian Guard, now you die a slow death

You have traded Pakalolo for crystal Meth

We will salt the earth and leave nothing left

Edited by Immortan Junka

13 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

Who are the real dummies allied to them? Eh? Come on numpty? Tell us...

You stick your nose in where it doesn't belong, along with the other idiots from your alliance. You reap what you sow... and good luck with the sowing btw... it starts in about 2 weeks from now... and it runs for a whole year... ;)

You are like 2K NS, what are you going to do? Make me send some noob more aid? Big deal.  Let me know when you are big enough to do some real damage again.  Im pretty sure you are Junka's brother and y'all are just having a family dispute. 

Edited by Terminator

Junka! Mate, show us the damage figures for ONLY this last round. Let's see who's winning. I know I am with my individual battles, quite magnificantly too, I may add. ;)

Then if you want to show overall stats that's fine but how do you take into consideration the skewed and biased nature of purely highlighting NS levels of each alliance when SNX are buying infra during wartime?! That skews the results, mate, and needs to be taken into account. It's nice that we're learning ... well, you're learning, I'm teaching ... but it's a nice feeling all the same :)

Knowledge is power, my friend, knowledge is power.

Edited by Serberus_I

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

How the hell is this thread 54 pages? We all should die if this is the most entertaining thing going on in CN atm

Becuase all the top powerful alliances are friends and allies so the only thing left are small alliances and SNX thats it really all the big boys are to worried about losing so they all team up and do nothing mostly.

5 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Once again, British spelling for the rude version of that word has no 'k'. Crikey, SNX are slow, man!

The British version does have a K, it is in the Oxford English dictionary and the link in my previous post showed that. Starting it with a N is incorrect for the vulgarity and is not listed in the dictionary.

7582732bd5bb77fb999a465e31918e53.png

Edited by Galerion