Jihad on the Pervert Junka

5 hours ago, eviljak said:

Any aid sent to AM from SLAP is for tech. Those deals weren't labeled for tech but all future deals will be. If its labeled bannedcare... Thats our cash/tech program that AM nations and a few other aa's are members of.

4 hours ago, Devialance said:

Do not be so silly, everyone knows that SNX are being aid bombed and its been covered up as so called tech deals lol, after all we are talking about SNX here, lets face it without mass amounts of aid this war would have been over a long time ago

Interesting to set these two posts side by side. Can we agree both sides have been getting aid that is being called tech deals?

----------------

Also I notice no one is even bothering to argue with the stats I posted

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Subtleknifewielder said:

Interesting to set these two posts side by side. Can we agree both sides have been getting aid that is being called tech deals?

----------------

Also I notice no one is even bothering to argue with the stats I posted

Actually, owes ARE tech deals, you can quite clearly check that we are sending tech to our buyers unlike SNX.

Oh, and your stats don't take into account the fact that SNX are still buying infra during wartime to make the damage done to them less. For instance, Land has dealt 40Ks worth of damage or more to SNX but where is that shown in your stats?!

Edited by Serberus_I

9 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Uh no... there literally hasn't been a problem until Coltaine attacked our top nation, after the war began. This is in violation of the rules of the engagement.

You were trying this last week with a different reason. You simply cannot stand that we're winning and you're losing, so need to manufacture a reason to get your allies in whilst saving face. It's pathetic, Junka, and everyone can see this.

I have said this about five times now... I had no problem with the two Dark Templar nations joining AM after the war started... my problem was when Coltaine attacked Lemac. That's a major violation of the agreement, one which your government laughed off.

You say ISX is losing the war... yet we are not the ones bringing in new combatants in violation of the agreement.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I have said this about five times now... I had no problem with the two Dark Templar nations joining AM after the war started... my problem was when Coltaine attacked Lemac. That's a major violation of the agreement, one which your government laughed off.

You say ISX is losing the war... yet we are not the ones bringing in new combatants in violation of the agreement.

Are you honestly still going on about this?! LOL

Anyway, I thought you ignored my posts, Junka...?! ;)

5 minutes ago, Mogar said:

So is all of the tech you've sent that guy in the past two cycles, perhaps he shouldn't have been so greedy for his moon base price and he'd be able to actually win some GAs.

Some people don't have alot of time in this world. Casualties are worthless, all Lemac has to do is turtle and launch EMP nukes and he will be doing his job. He has several billion in the bank, so who cares about fighting with troops?

Some people don't have hours a day to spend in this world, and I dont see how fighting a 20k tech turtle is an "easy target." The aggressor might take less damage, but he is still losing lots of tech, and the EMP's going off nullify any early loot gains.

Anyway this is all secondary to the lack of honor shown by Apocalypse Meow this war, including this violation with Coltaine. I have gained absolutely no respect for AM whatsoever in this conflict and I hope we are able to wipe as much of them from the map as possible, since they do not in turn respect our own right to exist.

Anyway this is all secondary to the lack of honor shown by Apocalypse Meow this war, including this violation with Coltaine. I have gained absolutely no respect for AM whatsoever in this conflict and I hope we are able to wipe as much of them from the map as possible, since they do not in turn respect our own right to exist.

Respect is earned, mate, but we do accept your right to exist, I have never said otherwise.

Again, are you honestly still going on about this supposed violation?! Give it up, Junka, no one cares but you, and the transparency of this manufactured violation is obvious to all, particularly in terms of the fact that you're losing and are desperate to get outside help more so than you're already getting with regards to aid. If you cannot beat us on your own 1v1, simply surrender and let's bring about an end to this conflict.

BTW love the new avatar, but I did like the previous one, and the stormtrooper one, and that skull thingy one.

Edited by Serberus_I

Alright, Im going to see how many of our allies want to send people to join ISX then. It's not a big deal! Manufactured violation!

But that would be a clear violation of the agreement, as we have no invited our allies to join in this war because it is a 1v1 conflict. Thus, you would be breaking your word and lose the respect of anyone who still has it for you.

4 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

But that would be a clear violation of the agreement, as we have no invited our allies to join in this war because it is a 1v1 conflict. Thus, you would be breaking your word and lose the respect of anyone who still has it for you.

You have already violated the agreement by having Coltaine, a non-member as of the beginning of this war, attack Lemac after joining weeks after the agreement was struck. You are honorless scum undeserving of any respect, and two can play this game.

You have already violated the agreement by having Coltaine, a non-member as of the beginning of this war, attack Lemac after joining weeks after the agreement was struck. You are honorless scum undeserving of any respect, and two can play this game.

You don't half make me laugh, Junka! :)

Still unsure where all this hatred and anger comes from. But I am glad you are talking to me again :D

9 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Why are you so angry all the time, mate?! This is just a game, a bit of fun. When the fun stops: stop!

I am fueled by a bottomless well of hatred, which drives me to spend hours a day staring at spreadsheets to ensure the full measure of destruction is brought against those who seek to destroy my people.