Jihad on the Pervert Junka

21 minutes ago, Devialance said:

you broke the agreement by letting a nation join your alliance, NS is pointless, so is if they partake or not, the agreement was not to let anyone join yes, yet you let someone join, just laughable you always over look that.

You broke the rules why not admit it?

That was not the agreement, you sound like methrage pretending to know everything.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

What's even funnier is how impotent you are and how you can't do anything about an alliance half your size. All these tears!

But I don't really care anymore, your alliance is nothing more than an empty shell. There is literally nothing worth attacking anymore. I'll pop in from time to time to see how you're getting on.;)

This sounds like code-word for...

Oh !@#$ ISX has ten nukers in range, if AM peaces I'm screwed.

1 hour ago, Devialance said:

you broke the agreement by letting a nation join your alliance, NS is pointless, so is if they partake or not, the agreement was not to let anyone join yes, yet you let someone join, just laughable you always over look that.

You broke the rules why not admit it?

He's too wrapped up in his own lies that he has actually started believing them. Also, if he did man up and admit it, he would have to stop begging his allies for help against an alliance half the size of SNX. Sad times, man.

1 minute ago, Jack Layton said:

So your argument is that although you broke the agreement before AM did, it's irrelevant because of NS? Where was it agreed that nations below a certain NS would be allowed?

Where did the scary 100 NS noob touch AM? Show me on the doll.

The agreement was no fighting by ghosts (or Gh0s7).

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Where did the scary 100 NS noob touch AM? Show me on the doll.

So that IS your interpretation. That it's okay for you to break the agreement, but not AM. You're only crying because we retaliated with a better nation. That's all. Tit for tat. And you, sir, are the tit.

1 minute ago, Jack Layton said:

So that IS your interpretation. That it's okay for you to break the agreement, but not AM. You're only crying because we retaliated with a better nation. That's all. Tit for tat. And you, sir, are the tit.

There is no interpretation. Both sides agreed to not bring in ghosts to the fight. In not one incidence has someone been accepted by ISX to fight AM. However, AM has accepted both Gh0s7 and Coltaine who attacked us.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

This sounds like code-word for...

Oh !@#$ ISX has ten nukers in range, if AM peaces I'm screwed.

Funniest thing I've ever read! After 9 months of war with SNX and winning over 80% of all battles against you, I'm now supposed to be scared of bankrupt SNX nations? SNX, the alliance that has called in allies no less than FOURTEEN TIMES, because you can't deal with me yourselves?!!!! LMFAO!!! Seriously, who do you write these lies for Junka? Do you actually think that people read these forums anymore? Or is that it? You're writing this because your allies are stupid enough to believe the lies that you write? Must be that last one!

You can't even beat me, let alone AM who are half your size!!!

9 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

There is no interpretation. Both sides agreed to not bring in ghosts to the fight. In not one incidence has someone been accepted by ISX to fight AM. However, AM has accepted both Gh0s7 and Coltaine who attacked us.

Do something about it then you impotent little idiot! Stop begging for welfare and do something!!!

Edited by Emperor Khan

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

Funniest thing I've ever read! After 9 months of war with SNX and winning over 80% of all battles against you, I'm now supposed to be scared of bankrupt SNX nations? SNX, the alliance that has called in allies no less than FOURTEEN TIMES, because you can't deal with me yourselves?!!!! LMFAO!!! Seriously, who do you write these lies for Junka? Do you actually think that people read these forums anymore? Or is that it? You're writing this because your allies are stupid enough to believe the lies that you write? Must be that last one!

You can't even beat me, let alone AM who are half your size!!!

His allies no longer want anything to do with him either. The openly call him stupid, which is a bit sad really. Sometimes I feel sorry for Junka and genuinely want to give him a hug (because despite what SNX say and think of me I'm one of the nicest guys in the world) ... but then he opens his mouth LOL

Edited by Serberus_I

Alright, since Khansphere is obviously an idiocracy, I will explain the self interests of all parties involved since you can't figure it out for yourselves.

ISX: Shift the spectrum of conflict leftward towards peacetime, re-establish security and order, suppress rogues, maximize tech production.

AM: Salvage high-infra bill-locked nations, preserve remaining mid-tier warchests fighting in the lower-tier, avoid conflict escalation.

Khan: Use AM as meatshields for as long as possible.

The goal of ISX is not to humiliate AM (though we have done plenty of that). The goal is to prevent future attacks against our members from happening on a whim, as well as end support for Emperor Khan.

The only rational reason AM has to continue the war is they are afraid of their masters abroad. This would explain why a SLAP member hit an AM defector, Edgedell, to intimidate the rest of AM if they think of quitting. The problem for Khansphere is that those fighting for their freedom, as ISX does, will fight harder than those driven by the whip.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

ISX: Shift the spectrum of conflict leftward towards peacetime, re-establish security and order, suppress rogues, maximize tech production.

AM: Salvage high-infra bill-locked nations, preserve remaining mid-tier warchests fighting in the lower-tier, avoid conflict escalation.

Khan: Use AM as meatshields for as long as possible.

The only rational reason AM has to continue the war is they are afraid of their masters abroad. This would explain why a SLAP member hit an AM defector, Edgedell, to intimidate the rest of AM if they think of quitting. The problem for Khansphere is that those fighting for their freedom, as ISX does, will fight harder than those driven by the whip.

You make it sound as if you want peace, but earlier you said you didn't.

We're only continuing this war because you outright refuse to surrender when you're so obviously losing and desperate for it to end. Swallow your pride, Junka, and offer surrender and we'll give reasonable terms. You'd gain a lot more respect from everyone if you could do that ... but your ego won't allow you too.

Let's see here. Here are the respective parties' priorities:

Jack Layton: Have as much war as humanly possible. Laugh at the notion of Junka dictating when we have peace.
Emperor Khan: Have as much war as humanly possible. Laugh at the notion of Junka dictating when we have peace.
Junka: Suck as many dicks as humanly possible. Write poems and eat fruit salad. Avoid fighting Jack.
SNX: Run to peace mode and suck back hundreds of millions in aid. Delete all infra before AM destroys it.
AM: Fall asleep at how boring SNX is to fight.

It's clear to me that SNX are the barbarians!!!!

"Khansphere"... I quite like that, has a certain ring to it.

I, Emperor Khan, representing the Khansphere... I can work with this. So, Khansphere it is from now on then.B-)

But we need one for your sphere Junka, I'm going to call it the Titsphere (with a capital 'T'). Your allies will love it!

1 hour ago, Jack Layton said:

Let's see here. Here are the respective parties' priorities:

Jack Layton: Have as much war as humanly possible. Laugh at the notion of Junka dictating when we have peace.
Emperor Khan: Have as much war as humanly possible. Laugh at the notion of Junka dictating when we have peace.
Junka: Suck as many dicks as humanly possible. Write poems and eat fruit salad. Avoid fighting Jack.
SNX: Run to peace mode and suck back hundreds of millions in aid. Delete all infra before AM destroys it.

It's clear to me that SNX are the barbarians!!!!

You forgot the rest of us!

Nord: Have as much war as humanly possible. Laugh at the notion of Junka dictating when we have peace.

Land: Have as much war as humanly possible. Laugh at the notion of Junka dictating when we have peace.

Serb: Laugh at the notion of Junka dictating when we have peace.

30 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

he's saying the 100 ns nation didn't attack you you !@#$@#$ sploogestain

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

he's saying the 100 ns nation didn't attack you you !@#$@#$ sploogestain

Not my fault he picked a !@#$ nation to violate the agreement with. Better luck next time. I guarantee you that for every nation SNX violates the agreement with, we will introduce another nation into our ranks. There are plenty who want to join the jihad, let me tell you.

Edited by Jack Layton