Jihad on the Pervert Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

07AUG17_stats.PNG

You need to sort your teeth out there, mate! Doesn't the Imperium have good dental hospitals or a dental plan?! Things in SNX must be worse than we thought! Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuurn.

BTW why are you showing old stats? For instance, Algolei's war expired on the 21st of July, that's ages ago, man! Where are up-to-date stats of just those fighting now?!

Edited by Serberus_I

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Serberus_I said:

BTW why are you showing old stats? For instance, Algolei's war expired on the 21st of July, that's ages ago, man! Where are up-to-date stats of just those fighting now?!

Yeah, Junka does that.;) If you look at 4,7,8, 10 & 11 they show Avengerfin who posted earlier. Avengerfin went into PM over a week ago now (1st August) when he became bankrupt and needed massive amounts of aid. He's not alone though in needing huge amounts of aid.;)

Junka likes to lie.;)

We know a song about that don't we Johnny?

Cue the music!B-)

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Alright, Im going to see how many of our allies want to send people to join ISX then.

YESSSSSSSS!!!! More lambs to the slaughter!!! Oh no... that would be terrible, please don't do that.

You are honorless scum undeserving of any respect, and two can play this game.

True colours beginning to show now.

I am fueled by a bottomless well of hatred, which drives me to spend hours a day staring at spreadsheets to ensure the full measure of destruction is brought against those who seek to destroy my people.

I think you need a cuddle, you're delusional again, you can't fix this without quitting.

9 hours ago, Subtleknifewielder said:

Interesting to set these two posts side by side. Can we agree both sides have been getting aid that is being called tech deals?

----------------

Also I notice no one is even bothering to argue with the stats I posted

I am sure both sides are getting aid under the terms Tech deals, but only Junka is complaining about how unfair it is that AM violates this agreement and claims his alliance has not, its simply down to him wanting to save face for when he finally begs NpO to join in, I personally do not care who get what none of it effects me in any way in truth, personally i dislike junka but thats a long old story as to why, but his alliance violated all the agreements first and not is crying about AM doing so?

23 hours ago, Terminator said:

How about this. Instead of being stupid and coming here. You should have came to the ones who set up the 1v1 in the first place. But no one in snx has a brain. Sooooooo. 

Who are the real dummies allied to them? Eh? Come on numpty? Tell us...

You stick your nose in where it doesn't belong, along with the other idiots from your alliance. You reap what you sow... and good luck with the sowing btw... it starts in about 2 weeks from now... and it runs for a whole year... ;)

Edited by Emperor Khan

You have already violated the agreement by having Coltaine, a non-member as of the beginning of this war, attack Lemac after joining weeks after the agreement was struck. You are honorless scum undeserving of any respect, and two can play this game.

You had someone join SNX after the war started and then set them back to pending, the terms of the agreement did not state at all that nations joining only counted if they attacked someone, the fact is junka your alliance broke that agreement first, but you seem to forget that a lot now dont you, what your butt hurt about is the fact one of your banks is getting a little slap and your worried about that.

You invited someone who did nothing AM let someone in who hit one of your banks and lets face it all your banks sold down in order to aviod the top nations of AM anyway, but hay thats you all over is it, you like to fight smaller nations as thats the only way you can win, its going to be laughable when i fight you.

Tell you what Junka i will even make an agreement with you.

1) our war will be 1v1 
2) No outside aid what so ever, no money, no tech, no troops, nothing.
3) No crying about stats
4) No one else can attack you or I if they do that nation is fair game to all no matter what AA they hide under.

Now the winner of this battle can pick the punishment of the loser.

1) They step down from all positions of power and can not hold any position in any alliance for two year 

2) They leave the alliance they are in and change team color to grey for no less than two years.
3) They can not launch any offensive wars for two years and must remain silent on the world stage (no forum posts)

Now many might say these are epic terms as it will get rid of one of us, but i am sure you will not take me up on it and come up with some BS reason, but i say this to you, you claimed you are a better fighter than me, you claimed you would beat me and i wouldn't stand a chance vs you, so how about for once you shut up and put up ? 

1 hour ago, Devialance said:

You invited someone who did nothing AM let someone in who hit one of your banks and lets face it all your banks sold down in order to aviod the top nations of AM anyway, but hay thats you all over is it, you like to fight smaller nations as thats the only way you can win, i

The joke is on him now because he is losing, hence trying to get help. Picked the wrong fight when you attacked us, Junka.

Pssst I'll still give you a hug. Serb's hugs are magic hugs! ;)

I am fueled by a bottomless well of hatred, which drives me to spend hours a day staring at spreadsheets to ensure the full measure of destruction is brought against those who seek to destroy my people.

AM has already won, this world does not take hours looking at spreed sheets, you do know that spreed sheets do no damage right, nations hiding in peace mode getting aid bombed due to now WC do no damage right, you have basically admitted that it takes you hours every day looking at spreed sheets to fight an alliance that is laughing at everything you have done, You have told the rest of BoB that you spend hours a day on a battle you should be winning easy but are losing quite badly and begging allies to find a way in.

Junka you really should think more before posting, now i know im a bad poster its part of my charm, but you post in such a way that even with glasses most people want to slap the !@#$ out of your mouth

7 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Actually, owes ARE tech deals, you can quite clearly check that we are sending tech to our buyers unlike SNX.

Oh, and your stats don't take into account the fact that SNX are still buying infra during wartime to make the damage done to them less. For instance, Land has dealt 40Ks worth of damage or more to SNX but where is that shown in your stats?!

if they're broke how are they rebuying all that infra

I do think it is hilarious that AM is trying to equate a 100 NS noob who did not participate in the war whatsoever, with a 220k NS DT nation down declaring in complete violation of the agreement. We turned down more than one person wanted to join us to fight because of our intent to win while honoring the agreement.

We always knew AM would break the agreement, they're only hope is to hit our upper tier and attempt to disrupt the aid flow to our warfighters. It's not going to work, but I am sure we will find a proper tit for tat for such treachery in the time to come.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

if they're broke how are they rebuying all that infra

Most are broke because they've bought loads of infra during wartime. Ventor, for instance had $75 only on Sunday. That's a pretty poor state of affairs.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I do think it is hilarious....

What's even funnier is how impotent you are and how you can't do anything about an alliance half your size. All these tears!

But I don't really care anymore, your alliance is nothing more than an empty shell. There is literally nothing worth attacking anymore. I'll pop in from time to time to see how you're getting on.;)

I do think it is hilarious that AM is trying to equate a 100 NS noob who did not participate in the war whatsoever, with a 220k NS DT nation down declaring in complete violation of the agreement. We turned down more than one person wanted to join us to fight because of our intent to win while honoring the agreement.

As Khan says, no one cares anymore, Junka, and your 'brave' fighters have even stopped fighting back. So let's hug this out!

Why doesn't he want a hug?! Everyone likes a good hug now and then!

Edited by Serberus_I

27 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Most are broke because they've bought loads of infra during wartime. Ventor, for instance had $75 only on Sunday. That's a pretty poor state of affairs.

Then the stats will speak for themselves shortly. Now stop barking about it.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

The fact that AM is still working with Khan means there is a long time to go before peace is on the table. Thats a big part of why this war is happening in the first place.

Peace isn't on the table from me, don't get ahead of yourself! When you quit, your alliance gets peace and not before, period. Shove that in your spreadsheet!:lol1:

20 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Waaaaarrrgh, Khan, I thought I was seeing things again but that pirate is definitely winking at me!!! ;)

"That pirate" happens to be me. I am of course very cuddly and sweet.B-)

The fact that AM is still working with Khan means there is a long time to go before peace is on the table. Thats a big part of why this war is happening in the first place.

HUG ME!!!! lol

If you don't want peace then fair dos, we shall continue and continue to prevail againt this tyrant! Huzzah!

We always knew AM would break the agreement, they're only hope is to hit our upper tier and attempt to disrupt the aid flow to our warfighters. It's not going to work, but I am sure we will find a proper tit for tat for such treachery in the time to come.

you broke the agreement by letting a nation join your alliance, NS is pointless, so is if they partake or not, the agreement was not to let anyone join yes, yet you let someone join, just laughable you always over look that.

You broke the rules why not admit it?