Spartan Treaty Upgrade

11 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Sparta does not require luck, they require miracles.  Wish them a miracle if you care that much about them.

I'd be more impressed by your chest thumping if you were bragging about Polar's ability to war instead of their ability to call in treaty partners. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Wilhelm the Demented said:

I'd be more impressed by your chest thumping if you were bragging about Polar's ability to war instead of their ability to call in treaty partners. 

You can't call in your own treaty partner (NADC) and then turn around and berate Polar from doing the same thing.

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You can't call in your own treaty partner (NADC) and then turn around and berate Polar from doing the same thing.

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

Trust me, NADC did not have to be "called".

10 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This is Polar vs. Sparta. They don't have anything else to talk about.

I kinda expect these guys to set some record low war damages between the two of them to be honest.

22 hours ago, Unknown Smurf said:

Pacifica and IRON are the heaviest hitters in your/Spartas tier. Hitting them and forcing anarchies/not letting them cherry pick targets would've been ideal from an OOC perspective. 

Ah but you've forgotten the part where it's much more fun to hit Polar. They get really salty about the whole thing in ways that NPO and IRON never would.

6 minutes ago, Chunky Monkey said:

Ah but you've forgotten the part where it's much more fun to hit Polar. They get really salty about the whole thing in ways that NPO and IRON never would.

NADC hitting us saved us a whole lot of trouble, you might think you were really clever jumping in on us, but you short cut a really complicated chain of events making me especially very pleased.  Saved me work and I get to personally ensure that the NADC receives the treatment it has so richly deserved.  Like lambs to slaughter.

20 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

NADC hitting us saved us a whole lot of trouble, you might think you were really clever jumping in on us, but you short cut a really complicated chain of events making me especially very pleased.  Saved me work and I get to personally ensure that the NADC receives the treatment it has so richly deserved.  Like lambs to slaughter.

And here's Grub, along to prove my point.

So my understanding is that NADC did the exact same thing Polar did (oA into a war) yet they are threatened with permawar? Sounds to me like Polar's shooting itself in the foot with 22 EMPs if serious and not a jest.

Edited by Immortan Junka

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So my understanding is that NADC did the exact same thing Polar did (oA into a war) yet they are threatened with permawar? Sounds to me like Polar's shooting itself in the foot with 22 EMPs if serious and not a jest.

Don't worry, I'm sure TBC will do everything it can to prevent that.

30 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Junka, do you salivate when you use the word perma-war?  Do you have it in some kind of paste function?

Your understanding is always contrived around using terms like EZI and perma-war because it is the only narrative you can spin besides producerism.   You are once again drawing a very long bow and you really should stop your mindless speculations

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I seriously doubt Polar would do that to one of our M-level allies, regardless of their long-standing beef.

Then again, I'm an old timer, treaties and respect for one's allies are probably worth !@#$ these days anyways.

Here's hoping!

1 minute ago, Lord Cyvole said:

I seriously doubt Polar would do that to one of our M-level allies, regardless of their long-standing beef.

Then again, I'm an old timer, treaties and respect for one's allies are probably worth !@#$ these days anyways.

Here's hoping!

What? Did you even read what Grub posted literally 2 hours ago? Where he admitted that they had planned some convoluted way to hit us? I know you've been gone for a while (I remember when you left you bastard) but you cannot seriously be that naïve after reading these war threads right?

32 minutes ago, Chunky Monkey said:

What? Did you even read what Grub posted literally 2 hours ago? Where he admitted that they had planned some convoluted way to hit us? I know you've been gone for a while (I remember when you left you bastard) but you cannot seriously be that naïve after reading these war threads right?

Your reading comprehension skills are appalling at the best of times.  Your declaration made me extremely happy because it means I personally get to wreck you rather than watching while someone else does it.  Much better result for both of us, you can look deeply into my eyes as the life goes out of yours.  Imagine my beauty being the last thing you see.

Vote Grub.

10 hours ago, Haflinger said:

This is Polar vs. Sparta. They don't have anything else to talk about.

They could talk about the wonderful times they've shared together in the XX bloc

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

14 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Your reading comprehension skills are appalling at the best of times.  Your declaration made me extremely happy because it means I personally get to wreck you rather than watching while someone else does it.  Much better result for both of us, you can look deeply into my eyes as the life goes out of yours.  Imagine my beauty being the last thing you see.

Vote Grub.

Is there anyone who seriously doesn't see how absurd this !@#$@#$ guy is?