Spartan Treaty Upgrade

3 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Is there anyone who seriously doesn't see how absurd this !@#$@#$ guy is?

Absurd?  Why would you suggest that someone who actually engages their enemy in banter, friendly or otherwise is absurd?  I am over the top, I am uncalled for, I am outrageous at times, but it is hardly absurd?  If you post here, you are inviting a response.  If you don't want a response and merely seek the adulation of your peers and comrades then maybe consider posting elsewhere?

You are merely weak and pitiful and a passenger, go back to sleep until the train crashes oblivious to all around you, it will be far easier that way.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Absurd?  Why would you suggest that someone who actually engages their enemy in banter, friendly or otherwise is absurd?  I am over the top, I am uncalled for, I am outrageous at times, but it is hardly absurd?  If you post here, you are inviting a response.  If you don't want a response and merely seek the adulation of your peers and comrades then maybe consider posting elsewhere?

You are merely weak and pitiful and a passenger, go back to sleep until the train crashes oblivious to all around you, it will be far easier that way.

You can make me an enemy again if you want Grub. I always thought we had a little fun at least. 

On 6/15/2016 at 1:28 PM, AlmightyGrub said:

Why do I want to make you an enemy?  And why would you think I am?

Just for fun. We had some good exchanges when we were enemies. It's been a long time but that is the last interaction I remember between our alliances. That and GWIII. You seem to still carry that around at times. 

9 hours ago, magicninja said:

Just for fun. We had some good exchanges when we were enemies. It's been a long time but that is the last interaction I remember between our alliances. That and GWIII. You seem to still carry that around at times. 

Yeah, my GATO circa GW3 experience was not a highlight.  I have plenty of enemies, in fact enough for everyone, I don't need anymore....right now.  I am always looking to expand though :P