Thank you. Thank you all very much.

SirWilliam

As his alliance leader, it is YOUR responsibility to inform your membership of important events. It's not my job to keep YOUR alliance membership in line.

And again, the original post was intended to let you walk away. No new declarations. And again, no new declarations came to you until Nicholai and Sigrun declared on us. Perhaps you should ask them about who is attempting to sabotage the peace. But keep ignoring the substance of what I'm saying while changing slightly your lie to avoid addressing. It's really helping your case here to be continually dishonest. Timestamps really are a fickle mistress, but unfortunately for you, they can't be argued.

I've done my time here. Let someone else who doesn't yet want to throttle you bash their head against the brick wall of your ego for awhile. Jack, bring your ego in here. It's our only hope.

Edited by King Conrad

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As his alliance leader, it is YOUR responsibility to inform your membership of important events. It's not my job to keep YOUR alliance membership in line.

And again, the original post was intended to let you walk away. No new declarations. And again, no new declarations came to you until Nicholai and Sigrun declared on us. Perhaps you should ask them about who is attempting to sabotage the peace. But keep ignoring the substance of what I'm saying while changing slightly your lie to avoid addressing. It's really helping your case here to be continually dishonest. Timestamps really are a fickle mistress, but unfortunately for you, they can't be argued.

Nobody on your side ever accepted my proposal on no new declaration and those I was fighting never accepted my peace offers, so all I could inform them of was there might be peace after my wars expire; if the other side is in agreement with my suggestion they never agreed with.

With peace based on a big unanswered maybe. Either way, I'm done with this thread. Its clear any attempts I make to resolve this will be met with individuals like yourself trying to spin what I say to try placing the blame for your continued aggression against us by your side on me.

Edited by Methrage

Meth, I'm not sure why you're trying to overcomplicate this, but listen:

1) We declared an obvious victory and are willing to back off and let you dudes walk away no questions asked.

2) Nations on your side are still declaring wars, which we consider rogue attacks and are responding in kind.

3) If your people (including sig) send peace offers on all their wars and stop declaring new ones, I'd bet we're reasonable enough we'll let you walk away from this.

There is no agenda, no conspiracy, or any of the crazy nonsense you're goin off about. My advice to you is to go ahead and send some peace offers so you can go back to whatever it is you do.

Yes, we did make an announcement with whatever we want in it. To say we won the war is putting it very nicely. And don't get me wrong, there's no shame in losing a war where you're hopelessly outnumbered. We've done it before and there's nothing wrong with it. Thing is, we could continue beating down you and all your allies for the next 20 years, but we have better things to do, so we chose to end it and walk away.

as attacks continue & all peace offers get rejected.

I assume you're referring to yourself and your allies, yes?

I'm not mad or being mean, I'm trying to help you.

Can you link to where anyone on your side agreed with the no new declaration suggestion? Nicholai saw the war was still going on and went ahead with some declarations. There was no peace yet or an agreement between both sides on no new wars.

If you can point me to your side agreeing to that, I'll be impressed. However you can't keep pointing to something your side never agreed to as evidence of us violating any agreement. Denkimon's response seemed to reject the idea.

Um, wat? Do not twist my word to fit your messed up version of reality. I was pointing out that we unilaterally GAVE YOU WHAT YOU WANTED. Look what you, and Sigrun have done with it.

What was there to negotiate? Your side wanted unconditional peace? We gave it to you. You agreed to continue your existing wars. Peace was breaking out on all other fronts. Your side then responded by declaring multiple wars all over the place.

Methrage, look at the diversity of voices in this thread politely telling you you're wrong. Seriously, my 3-year old has a better grasp of logic and cause and effect.

I would consider the war a draw & don't agree you guys have won..

Also by attacks continuing, I mean those who were fighting me kept attacking; ensuring the war couldn't end & there was plenty of time for more escalation before it ended.

Edited by Methrage

I am willing to act as an arbitrator in this matter and broker a deal. It will be swift only 2 points

1. Methrage delete's his nation 

2. If the answer is "no" to 1, eternal war

Please send me a forum PM if any of the parties are interested in my services. 

Cool. I trust your allies will do the same?

If The Dark Emperor accepts my peace offer without first rejecting it by sending a nuke (I haven't nuked him), then everyone in Limitless Nexus will & I see no reason our allies wouldn't. When my nation sees peace, then I will know you guys are serious about peace and will do everything I can to advocate a swift end to this conflict and for all wars to be peaced out.

Edited by Methrage

533996-bf1.png
Looks like he was telling the truth on total wars.

Certainly an impressive number, but if you'll recall, his specific claim was to have fought more wars in the past two months than in my entire existence. Did 234 of his wars occur in the past two months? Nope. His claim is still bullshit, but nonetheless I can respect someone who can outdo me in number of wars. I'll surpass him in time. Edited by Jack Layton

It's very cowardly to make demands of me and then block me in-game so I can't reply. Particularly when I can still address you right here. Your side messed this up and your side is going to fix it up. If I don't have a peace offer from the LN nation I'm at war with by 11:30pm game time October 2nd, they will receive a nice nuclear quad attack as a parting gift. If they offer, I will accept it and that will be the end of it. If they do not offer, they will continue being nuked until they offer it or until expiry, whichever comes first.

It's very cowardly to make demands of me and then block me in-game so I can't reply. Particularly when I can still address you right here. Your side messed this up and your side is going to fix it up. If I don't have a peace offer from the LN nation I'm at war with by 11:30pm game time October 2nd, they will receive a nice nuclear quad attack as a parting gift. If they offer, I will accept it and that will be the end of it. If they do not offer, they will continue being nuked until they offer it or until expiry, whichever comes first.

That is not acceptable.. Send him a peace offer and he will accept without attacking. Hitting a nation who might not be active enough to send a peace offer by update is no excuse.

Also I didn't realize I had you blocked, but I unblocked you.

That is not acceptable.. Send him a peace offer and he will accept without attacking. Hitting a nation who might not be active enough to send a peace offer by update is no excuse.

Also I didn't realize I had you blocked, but I unblocked you.

You're not in a position to dictate what is and isn't acceptable. They have approximately 24 hours.

Edited by Jack Layton