Thank you. Thank you all very much.

SirWilliam

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Layton nuked me until the exhaustion of our war, but I didn't ask for peace. I was just sad hershey wouldn't send me aid to buy a nuke on the last day. lol

Good man. Some people know how to take their licks with honour. Stonewall kicked my ass last war we fought. Even offered me peace at the beginning. I respectfully declined and fought it out like a man knowing full well I'd lose. That's dignity. Not this "Well if you could pretty please send me a peace offer, I'd love you forever" crap.

I wasn't involved in the peace negotiations, but I have friends that stuck their necks out for your side. Abusing that makes me grumpy.

You appear to be badly misinformed.  There were no peace negotiations here.

We announced that we would accept white peace when they were ready, and this humorous 'announcement' appeared to be their way of accepting it, but I see once again it is only a ruse from their side and once again they are refusing to abide by the announced peace. Just the sort of low behavior they have demonstrated over and over again during this war.

I've ignored this thread as beneath my dignity up to this point and I intend to go back to that. Methrage, I recommend you do the same.

edit: spälling.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

You appear to be badly misinformed.  There were no peace negotiations here.

We announced that we would accept white peace when they were ready, and this humorous 'announcement' appeared to be their way of accepting it, but I see once again it is only a ruse from there side and once again they are refusing to abide by the announced peace. Just the sort of low behavior they have demonstrated over and over again during this war.

I've ignored this thread as beneath my dignity up to this point and I intend to go back to that. Methrage, I recommend you do the same.

You mean it is from their side, right? Anyway, fully understood Sigrun.

Probably some long-winded repeat of the same song and dance about you continuing your war against him, even though he agreed to that in this very thread, and yet somehow the other side has conveniently ignored that every time I've brought it up. We're such horrible people, and yet somehow them continuing to declare wars is us operating in bad faith.

Which is it, Methmouth? Are you endorsing Nicholai's attacks, or are you too incompetent to control your flying monkey? It has to be one or the other, because you very clearly said that no new wars would be declared. You were either being dishonest, as is apparently vital to your very being, or you have no control over your underling.

And Nicholai has declared another one after this reset. I wonder what the excuse is going to be this time haha.

Probably some long-winded repeat of the same song and dance about you continuing your war against him, even though he agreed to that in this very thread, and yet somehow the other side has conveniently ignored that every time I've brought it up. We're such horrible people, and yet somehow them continuing to declare wars is us operating in bad faith.

Which is it, Methmouth? Are you endorsing Nicholai's attacks, or are you too incompetent to control your flying monkey? It has to be one or the other, because you very clearly said that no new wars would be declared. You were either being dishonest, as is apparently vital to your very being, or you have no control over your underling.

Lemme show you my shocked Face... :facepalm: Nicholai strikes again... :lol1: 

aa65d3d4-8477-4dcb-9762-17398febb317_zps140458d2-53c6-4095-988a-0571a9816cc6_zps

As there is not, and has not been for some time, a significant threat to the coalition in general, we have issued a declaration of victory over our opponents, who have ceased to be an effective front for some months now and lie completely in ruins.  This statement of victory is not open to interpretation from the defeated who seem to be trying to reason out what has happened here, nor where they consulted in its issuance as they ceased to be an obstacle to victory long ago.  Negotiating a peace would require having some bargaining chip left and the war went on long past that point until it effectively ended itself.

Will there be more fighting?  I have no doubt.  But no more than an average alliance might experience on a day to day basis from rogue nations.  In short, there will be no further talks of "peace", "white peace", etc, because the war is over, and we are simply dealing with 2-3 nuclear rogues at this point.

As there is not, and has not been for some time, a significant threat to the coalition in general, we have issued a declaration of victory over our opponents, who have ceased to be an effective front for some months now and lie completely in ruins.  This statement of victory is not open to interpretation from the defeated who seem to be trying to reason out what has happened here, nor where they consulted in its issuance as they ceased to be an obstacle to victory long ago.  Negotiating a peace would require having some bargaining chip left and the war went on long past that point until it effectively ended itself.

Will there be more fighting?  I have no doubt.  But no more than an average alliance might experience on a day to day basis from rogue nations.  In short, there will be no further talks of "peace", "white peace", etc, because the war is over, and we are simply dealing with 2-3 nuclear rogues at this point.

This is an accurate statement, and well-said, and stuff.

Nicholai is 1.5k NS

He gets $9 mill in aid from Sigrun and proceeds to declare new wars on Kashmir and NSO.

Maybe that's the kind of people that Meth likes to surround himself with, but any normal alliance leader would have told him to knock it off and peace out or would have already kicked him, whether he was the president of the Meth Fan Club or not.  But I think we know that Meth isn't any sort of normal alliance leader.  <_<

This sounds about right.