Thank you. Thank you all very much.

SirWilliam

Pssst. They're referencing here where he accepts and declares victory.

But some on the otherside refuses to peace out and continue attacking they broke the spirit of the peace agreement first.

If you're going to call a spade a spade then you would be one that side alone due to the continued attacks in rebellion of their leaders statement in the OP.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have kept my word and continue to keep it.

Anyone that can read can look at the OP and see there is no agreement and no signatures.

Now that you're no longer an alliance leader and just a single nation sitting on an AA with the same name as your nation do you feel that your life is simpler?

From my perspective, this announcement comes out of nowhere and I remain under attack after. When those I'm fighting refuse to accept peace, I make a suggestion which is not agreed upon by the other side. Then the other side uses my suggestion as an excuse for why they aren't honoring their peace offer...

But some on the otherside refuses to peace out and continue attacking they broke the spirit of the peace agreement first.

If you're going to call a spade a spade then you would be one that side alone due to the continued attacks in rebellion of their leaders statement in the OP.

Wait a minute. Sigrun said the OP wasn't an agreement because it was unilateral. He said himself the OP is invalid. So I'm breaking the spirit of something they say is invalid? Secondly, read the OP. There is no instruction to peace out existing wars. It declares an end to major combat operations (which any thinking person would reasonably interpret as no new declarations). Thirdly, Methrage did offer peace. Then he immediately attacked me and offered peace again. Why no word on that 'breaking the spirit' of the supposedly invalid deal? Which is it? Is it invalid and doesn't apply or is it valid and they broke it repeatedly?

There was an actual agreement where we agreed to fight out existing wars with no new declarations. That's standard CN practice in ending wars. They declared SEVEN TIMES over TWO DAYS before we even responded.

Question for you. Do you have a natural talent for mental gymnastics or do you have a strict training regimen?

The offer from SirWilliam via PM was unconditional peace being offered, so more wars being declared from our side while the war is still ongoing shouldn't effect that.

Statements like this have me reaching for the Advil...800 mg should take the edge off.  :facepalm:

Statements like this have me reaching for the Advil...800 mg should take the edge off.  :facepalm:

When individuals see the war is still ongoing, they tend to attack. There never was agreement from the other side on no new declarations and I was declared on before my wars expired. So there never was a pause in the war and never was an agreement on the no new declarations. I suggested it, but the other side never agreed. Had SirWilliam agreed with my suggestioin, we would of had a solid agreement in place. Instead there was no agreement, then the other side uses my suggestion to try furthering their agenda in this war. When the other side uses my attempts to get a workable peace agreement in place in such a way, it makes me feel its pointless to try.

Sigrun can represent myself in peace discussions...

Edited by Methrage

If peace is offered and generally agreed upon that absolutely does mean no new declared wars. That is the definition of peace...

I get the whole finishing up the current round as that is a standard set on Bob but to say that declaring new wars while the current ones round out is just continuing the war.

Honest efforts at ending this bullshit need to take place. Both sides see any end as victory. Us because we forced surrender (in before lh drops his spin on that statement) of one enemy and have reduced the other 2 to within fractions of their former size and military eeffectiveness and theirs because they see not surrendering or being stuck in permawar to save pride to be a victory. At this point we can all agree this war is pointless to continue and does nothing to enhance our experience on bob.

Peace Can happen today by just not declaring any more wars. Pretty simple. No paperwork, no back channels or round table talks,just good old fashioned "fuck it" and a walk away. Pretty much the option I gave meth many,many months ago on the Gato forum. We can all just walk away.

The offer from SirWilliam via PM was unconditional peace being offered, so more wars being declared from our side while the war is still ongoing shouldn't effect that.

I for one cannot wait for another 24 hours so more lies and deceptions can be thought up and spewed here as your mighty brain pulls all nighters spinning your lies and actions into something you can believe in... :v: Stay tuned for next weeks new interpretations and spins on what is Peace and what is rogue actions or acts of war... :popcorn:I cannot wait for the next peaceful blitzes after coming to terms just because the blood hasn't dried on the battlefield yet... :ehm:  

If peace is offered and generally agreed upon that absolutely does mean no new declared wars. That is the definition of peace...

I get the whole finishing up the current round as that is a standard set on Bob but to say that declaring new wars while the current ones round out is just continuing the war.

Honest efforts at ending this !@#$%^&* need to take place. Both sides see any end as victory. Us because we forced surrender (in before lh drops his spin on that statement) of one enemy and have reduced the other 2 to within fractions of their former size and military eeffectiveness and theirs because they see not surrendering or being stuck in permawar to save pride to be a victory. At this point we can all agree this war is pointless to continue and does nothing to enhance our experience on bob.

Peace Can happen today by just not declaring any more wars. Pretty simple. No paperwork, no back channels or round table talks,just good old fashioned "$%&@ it" and a walk away. Pretty much the option I gave meth many,many months ago on the Gato forum. We can all just walk away.

If The Dark Emperor accepts my peace offer, I'll tell everyone on our side to send peace offers. If the other side wants peace & accepts those peace offers, we can have peace.

If you want peace, stop declaring more wars. It's that simple. If people want to peace out now or fight until expiry, that's up to them. I don't care. I intend on fighting until expiry as was originally stated and then agreed to by you. And then subsequently violated nine times by your side. This little exercise has shown you're completely incapable of honouring any agreement. Right now the onus is on you. If your side declares any more wars, you will get more wars declared on you in response. I hope you're competent enough to even understand that concept.

I was declared on before current wars expired, making this a continuous war. If my attempts to bring to this to a close aren't working, then I'll let Sigrun negotiate any peace from here on out.

Its difficult for me to advocate for peace when I'm being held in a perpetual state of war.

I haven't declared a war since 8/17/2015.

Well done you haven't declared new wars since then. They aren't talking about YOU. They are talking about YOUR SIDE. YOUR SIDE have declared new wars violating the agreement. They haven't once said YOU but have said YOUR SIDE. It's really not hard to grasp. Hell I'm sure someone with more patience then I can tell you in baby speak.

I was declared on before current wars expired, making this a continuous war. If my attempts to bring to this to a close aren't working, then I'll let Sigrun negotiate any peace from here on out.

Its difficult for me to advocate for peace when I'm being held in a perpetual state of war.

You know full well not a single declaration came from this side until nicoli went ahead and declared. Please just stop, all of it. If you are truly that stupid I doubt you'd be able to use a keyboard and mouse

Your war with King Isaac was scheduled to end on Sept. 30. No wars were declared on you until Sept. 29 which was the day AFTER Nicholai declared new wars on Sept. 28 to say nothing of his actions on Sept. 29. There were a total of seven wars declared on Kashmir, NSO and Stripes BEFORE The Dark Emperor responded by attacking you. Until that point, no one from our side declared any new wars on yours.

Keep digging.

Edited by King Conrad

You know full well not a single declaration came from this side until nicoli went ahead and declared. Please just stop, all of it. If you are truly that stupid I doubt you'd be able to use a keyboard and mouse

Can you link to where anyone on your side agreed with the no new declaration suggestion? Nicholai saw the war was still going on and went ahead with some declarations. There was no peace yet or an agreement between both sides on no new wars.

If you can point me to your side agreeing to that, I'll be impressed. However you can't keep pointing to something your side never agreed to as evidence of us violating any agreement. Denkimon's response seemed to reject the idea.

Man, methrage, you are digging your hole deep.

If I was advising you, I would take the peace and let the person in your alliance who started new wars be dealt with by having no peace till his current wars expire and if he still is numbnuts enough to declare more wars, let him go and be rid of his stupidity.

Man, methrage, you are digging your hole deep.

If I was advising you, I would take the peace and let the person in your alliance who started new wars be dealt with by having no peace till his current wars expire and if he still is numbnuts enough to declare more wars, let him go and be rid of his stupidity.

They declared fresh wars on me and others in my alliance. There is no peace to take right now.

I have offered TDE peace, if he accepts that will be the first step to ending this.

Seems the other side is just using my attempts to bring this to a close as an excuse to continue the war, which makes me inclined to let Sigrun deal with this & go along with whatever Sigrun negotiates. Honest efforts on my part to try ending this is met by hostilities from those on the other side who want to sabotage any attempts to bring this war to a close.

Edited by Methrage

Try reading the OP. There's your answer. We weren't going to declare any new wars against you. That was the point of the post. To let you walk away. We had people in range to attack you whenever we wanted. But we didn't. After this announcement, there were no new wars declared. Not until your boy Nicholai decided to break the peace. Four days went by in which we could have continued attacking you, but we didn't. No one on our side declared against you until a day after your side hit us with seven new declarations.

Try reading the OP. There's your answer. We weren't going to declare any new wars against you. That was the point of the post. To let you walk away. We had people in range to attack you whenever we wanted. But we didn't. After this announcement, there were no new wars declared. Not until your boy Nicholai decided to break the peace. Four days went by in which we could have continued attacking you, but we didn't. No one on our side declared against you until a day after your side hit us with seven new declarations.

You never messaged Nicholai about any peace & never gave a clear answer on the no new DoW.

I kept being attacked and staggered despite this announcement, as if there was none.