Thank you. Thank you all very much.

SirWilliam

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... So control your guys ... It's been all your end since page 2 with the difficulties getting this complete ...

That's what I've done. Nicholai has sent peace, the only remaining wars involving LN & Kashmir is the offensive wars declared on sonadow32; who hasn't logged in yet to accept peace. Although he will.

Also for the NSO member who isn't active enough to accept peace yet, I've told Nicholai not to attack and leave the peace offer open.

Edited by Methrage

yeah this is all very confusing but I was told that the war was over and that it was a "white peace" because nobody surrendered and nobody had to pay for damages peace was just made because all this wasn't going anywhere. when I asked I was told that my alliance is only at war with Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, and Goon Order of Negligence Oppression and Sadism. Is this true?

yeah this is all very confusing but I was told that the war was over and that it was a "white peace" because nobody surrendered and nobody had to pay for damages peace was just made because all this wasn't going anywhere. when I asked I was told that my alliance is only at war with Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, and Goon Order of Negligence Oppression and Sadism. Is this true?

White peace is the agreement if peace holds, but some like Jack Layton are refusing to send peace offers and are threatening further attacks on our members. So we'll see how things go.

Sonadow32 still hasn't logged in since this latest attempt to bring this to a close, but I expect Kashmir not to attack him if they don't want any of their members to face further attacks. So that will be a point of interest we will watch closely.

White peace is the agreement if peace holds, but some like Jack Layton are refusing to send peace offers and are threatening further attacks on our members. So we'll see how things go.

Sonadow32 still hasn't logged in since this latest attempt to bring this to a close, but I expect Kashmir not to attack him if they don't want any of their members to face further attacks. So that will be a point of interest we will watch closely.

I sincerely hope you get peace so you can rebuild and move up to my range again... ;)  Serio may Peace Be Upon You and Godspeed on rebuilds for all... :popcorn:

I expect Kashmir not to attack him if they don't want any of their members to face further attacks.

Oh lord we're so scared! Please don't let us face further attacks from LN's 10,000 NS!

I feel like we've said this a thousand times.. We're not scared of you. We're bored. But like, if it makes you feel better to think you're threatening us, keep on doin it! I enjoy a good laugh.

I could ZI the LN nation I'm at war with by clicking a couple buttons. Your threats do not persuade us nor intimidate us. Nonetheless, as this nation seems to be inactive, I will extend my deadline. If there is a peace offer, I will accept it. If there is an attack, even a cruise missile, I will brutalize that nation until there is nothing left.

Oh lord we're so scared! Please don't let us face further attacks from LN's 10,000 NS!

I feel like we've said this a thousand times.. We're not scared of you. We're bored. But like, if it makes you feel better to think you're threatening us, keep on doin it! I enjoy a good laugh.

I'm just stating common sense. If your side doesn't want to face further attacks, don't launch further attacks against us. If you guys have no interest in peace, that's up to you guys.

We weren't the ones to make a new topic regarding this war and I'm not even sure the point of your post. Many on our side are bored as well and aren't scared of you guys. Does that even need stating?

Nonetheless, as this nation seems to be inactive, I will extend my deadline. If there is a peace offer, I will accept it. If there is an attack, even a cruise missile, I will brutalize that nation until there is nothing left.

I don't see why you don't send a peace offer and have that open to them, so the nation can simply accept when they become active and bring this to a close faster. However as long as you don't attack, it doesn't make a big difference.

I don't see why you don't send a peace offer and have that open to them, so the nation can simply accept when they become active and bring this to a close faster. However as long as you don't attack, it doesn't make a big difference.

I'm starting to hope you blow this- you know, your SECOND CHANCE. Really. I bet I could form an alliance whose sole purpose is to keep you and yours in perpetual war. I'd have to turn the volunteers away. Sigrun too, even with that multi-B warchest.
Honestly thought I don't want to. Rather I hope you just get over yourself, and this can all be over, because, as Jack said, we are so bored. But man, you just don't know when to stop. Anyway, keep on keepin' on Methrage. It's worked out for you so well thus far!

I'm starting to hope you blow this- you know, your SECOND CHANCE. Really. I bet I could form an alliance whose sole purpose is to keep you and yours in perpetual war. I'd have to turn the volunteers away. Sigrun too, even with that multi-B warchest.
Honestly thought I don't want to. Rather I hope you just get over yourself, and this can all be over, because, as Jack said, we are so bored. But man, you just don't know when to stop. Anyway, keep on keepin' on Methrage. It's worked out for you so well thus far!

I'm not sure how my statement provoked these threats from you, but if this peace agreement is blown it won't be because of Limitless Nexus.

7572a1c6-19f2-4421-acc0-bbec29e19bb5_zps

"some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn"...others just like to see all their allies burn to feed their egos and feed their false delusions of grandeur... :psyduck: They say the same lies over and over again until they believe it themselves as does their followers and act accordingly like Jonestown, which should be a requirement of the peace...change your AA name and have a viceroy oversee Jonestown Nexus for 90 days... :awesome:

dbd44f5c-7c4d-433e-bf21-3a99a39f398d_zps

I'm not sure how my statement provoked these threats from you, but if this peace agreement is blown it won't be because of Limitless Nexus.

What threats? You keep thinking this was an agreement, that you are an equal party. You are not. This was us letting you go, because we're just that nice. And you've already blown it once.