To the concerned parties

That's not because either of them were afraid of the other, but because they were in PB together and also had very strong mutual ties in MK, GOONS, and C&G.  They only ended up on opposite sides after MK disbanded and it's former ally sphere split.

I know but i still stand by my point that you cant say you're never been scared of them when you were on the same side. How can you be scared of someone on the same side and they're still on the same side. They both fight for Lulzsm.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fark haven't had a decent top tier in years so I'm not surprised they can hold their own in the mid to low tiers. Anyway, it doesn't mean much being above average on the battlefield but politically weak.

I would not say that are that politically weak ..every AA in this game have not been perfect in moves ... but compared to some they have shown guts either waya and have shown a sense of  loyalty more than others i have seen in this world and looking at XX currently i would say they have prob the most respect and shown more than their bloc mates.

Edited by brucemania

I would not say that are that politically weak ..every AA in this game have not been perfect in moves ... but compared to some they have shown guts either waya and have shown a sense of  loyalty more than others i have seen in this world and looking at XX currently i would say they have prob the most respect and shown more than their bloc mates.

I don't think they get a choice but to show guts, loyalty, respect each other or in short, burn for each other.

I don't even know why any of this is relevant to the conversation we were having except for the fact that a Farker wanted to tell everyone how they're not scared of anyone. I doubt anyone cares and

You clearly missed the point.

In the post I quoted you implied that NG must be scared of Umb because the one time they fought NG's top tier got smashed. I was attempting to help you comprehend the difference. Clearly your need to work a angle comes first. So carry on.

You clearly missed the point.

In the post I quoted you implied that NG must be scared of Umb because the one time they fought NG's top tier got smashed. I was attempting to help you comprehend the difference. Clearly your need to work a angle comes first. So carry on.

No, i did not imply that NG must be scared of Umb because the one time they fought NG's top tier they got smashed. Its you who needs to comprehend the difference, what i said and have been saying in multiple post is that NG can't say they're not scared of Umb when they fought alongside them for 4 of their last 5 wars. Learn the difference before making more pointless statements.

What's your point, exactly?

I would say Fark is not now, nor ever been, afraid of any AA.  That doesn't mean we think we could destroy any AA in the game.  That means that, when push comes to shove, we aren't going to shy away from a fight with anyone.  We've fought Umbrella and enjoyed it so much we unilaterally issued a protectorate of them so no one else would steal our fun.

You can't even comprehend your own post. Try re-reading it because it clearly only states that Fark has never been afraid of any AA, will never shy away from a fight, fought Umbrella, bla bla bla.

You can't even comprehend your own post. Try re-reading it because it clearly only states that Fark has never been afraid of any AA, will never shy away from a fight, fought Umbrella, bla bla bla.

learn to fight first and then comeback and comment about Fark and NG. Don't be like Rush Sykes.

learn to fight first and then comeback and comment about Fark and NG. Don't be like Rush Sykes.

Whats learning how to fight got anything to do with the discussion. I'm stating facts but the reader can use them to come to their own conclusion if they really care that much whether or not NG are scared of Umb, I don't think they are but i question their use of that statement considering they've been on the same side in almost every global war since NG's founding. The only alliances who can say that with weight behind it are those in XX/AF.

But its clear Fark are just butthurt because I've offended you with my statements. You're going to have a bad time if you can only respond with hurt emotions . If you can't take the heat, then get out.

And for the record, I fought for XX/AF when i didn't have too and I'll bet 100 tech i know more about CN fighting than you considering I've been playing TE for the past year and a half.

Fark has intentionally limited their growth within the upper tier, which is an intelligent decision.

Also, I was being sarcastic about this being intelligent. I actually think its just an excuse to not being able to build a top tier because of a poor FA game. I see many of their other allies trying to build a top tier like Sparta. Its a gamble everyone makes but you don't build one because you're going to lose it. That's a submission to the political aspect of the game, you won't get anywhere there so why bother building a top tier when it will just get rolled.

As we've discussed elsewhere, your allies' refusal to play things straight up with anyone in their own coalition is why TLR was countered. Brehon straight up said that he had no idea what side you would take, and those of us who didn't have the fondest view of you saw no reason to let you off the hook and no reason to let your allies attack us without repercussions. That's not selfish, it's smart. It didn't help that Dilber was actively coalition building for a war against Polar while eQ was going on and that Brehon was changing his mind on a daily basis about who the "approved" targets were among his allies.

Dilber hasn't been active enough to build any form of coalition since, what, 2007

You've never been afraid of Umb,  you say that and yet you've only been on the opposite side of them once and that war saw your top tier get demolished.

I normally don't do this.  But you are a complete idiot.  I realize this now and the jokes on me for replying to you.  This will be the last time.

lol Fark or NG being afraid of Umb.  I won't hold it against you but you clearly don't know much about me and my history and NG for that matter.

Whats learning how to fight got anything to do with the discussion. I'm stating facts but the reader can use them to come to their own conclusion if they really care that much whether or not NG are scared of Umb, I don't think they are but i question their use of that statement considering they've been on the same side in almost every global war since NG's founding. The only alliances who can say that with weight behind it are those in XX/AF.

But its clear Fark are just butthurt because I've offended you with my statements. You're going to have a bad time if you can only respond with hurt emotions . If you can't take the heat, then get out.

And for the record, I fought for XX/AF when i didn't have too and I'll bet 100 tech i know more about CN fighting than you considering I've been playing TE for the past year and a half.

So let me get this right, you claim NG is scared of Umb, due to the fact after one war (I am sure it was not one on one) where NG had its top tier ripped apart (again pointing out it was not a one on one war) they are so scared! they now make sure they are on the same side as Umb (as you clearly stated they have been on the same side four out of the last five wars)

I think that's what your trying to say at least.

Do you have any idea how many treaties and friendships come form a good war, where both sides enjoy it and from that come to an understanding and then form a treaty?, its dumb to say it was done out of fear as we know even the highest ranked alliances can fall hard and fast, The thing is the more and more i read your posts Daenerys the worst i feel for your alliance.

I normally don't do this.  But you are a complete idiot.  I realize this now and the jokes on me for replying to you.  This will be the last time.

lol Fark or NG being afraid of Umb.  I won't hold it against you but you clearly don't know much about me and my history and NG for that matter.

Responding with name calling just confirms you're the only complete idiot here.

And I never said Fark or NG are afraid of Umb, I just question NG for saying they've never been afraid yet they've been on the same side as Umb for 4 of the last 5 global wars. Perhaps if you'd been against them more than once then you'd have some weight behind that statement. You've never pursued a FA path to be against Umb so that doesn't help your statement either.

So let me get this right, you claim NG is scared of Umb, due to the fact after one war (I am sure it was not one on one) where NG had its top tier ripped apart (again pointing out it was not a one on one war) they are so scared! they now make sure they are on the same side as Umb (as you clearly stated they have been on the same side four out of the last five wars)

I think that's what your trying to say at least.

Do you have any idea how many treaties and friendships come form a good war, where both sides enjoy it and from that come to an understanding and then form a treaty?, its dumb to say it was done out of fear as we know even the highest ranked alliances can fall hard and fast, The thing is the more and more i read your posts Daenerys the worst i feel for your alliance.

First none of this has anything to do with my alliance, I'm not govt, i don't speak on their behalf so don't try to use that as a weapon.

Second, I'm not going to keep repeating myself since you're clearly unable to comprehend what I've been saying.

Responding with name calling just confirms you're the only complete idiot here.

And I never said Fark or NG are afraid of Umb, I just question NG for saying they've never been afraid yet they've been on the same side as Umb for 4 of the last 5 global wars. Perhaps if you'd been against them more than once then you'd have some weight behind that statement. You've never pursued a FA path to be against Umb so that doesn't help your statement either.

Study your history better and you would understand why NG has fought on the same side as Umb for 4 out of 5 wars despite it being common knowledge the two alliances dislike one another. NG has held several mutual allies to Umb so it honestly makes sense for them to be on the same side of a war. For example, right now NG/Umb have two mutual allies; DBDC and NPO. Before that they had more mutual allies. 

You can be on the same side of an alliance you dislike and still not be afraid of them. NG would fight Umb if the right circumstances allowed it to happen. Currently, that side is fairly tight knit regardless of who dislikes who.

Study your history better and you would understand why NG has fought on the same side as Umb for 4 out of 5 wars despite it being common knowledge the two alliances dislike one another. NG has held several mutual allies to Umb so it honestly makes sense for them to be on the same side of a war. For example, right now NG/Umb have two mutual allies; DBDC and NPO. Before that they had more mutual allies. 

You can be on the same side of an alliance you dislike and still not be afraid of them. NG would fight Umb if the right circumstances allowed it to happen. Currently, that side is fairly tight knit regardless of who dislikes who.

Finally, someone with an intelligent response.

I can't disagree with your assessment, but i still stand by my original statement.  :P  Also, I doubt Umb care about NG since they already got to demolish the only competition NG posed against them.

Finally, someone with an intelligent response.

I can't disagree with your assessment, but i still stand by my original statement.  :P  Also, I doubt Umb care about NG since they already got to demolish the only competition NG posed against them.

That is for Umb to decide really. How many times has a single alliance/bloc/etc been beaten down back to back to back? I remember SF being beaten down at least 3 times in a row before people finally got done with them. 

That is for Umb to decide really. How many times has a single alliance/bloc/etc been beaten down back to back to back? I remember SF being beaten down at least 3 times in a row before people finally got done with them. 

Most of them are still getting beaten down too.

I know but i still stand by my point that you cant say you're never been scared of them when you were on the same side. How can you be scared of someone on the same side and they're still on the same side. They both fight for Lulzsm.

Lulzism is not a thing, please stop spreading Tywin's word cancer.

Lulzism is not a thing, please stop spreading Tywin's word cancer.

I have no idea what Tywins been calling the Doom sphere coalition but the wiki as them named the Lulzist coalition.  http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_War

I've also seen many fighting on the Lulzist side refer to it as such too. Too be honest i don't even care what they want to be called. As long as they can be identified as something. I don't think everything's about political slander or a Tywin conspiracy theory. Maybe you should do yourself a favor and just ignore Tywin if his name calling hurts your feelings.

I have no idea what Tywins been calling the Doom sphere coalition but the wiki as them named the Lulzist coalition.  http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_War

I've also seen many fighting on the Lulzist side refer to it as such too. Too be honest i don't even care what they want to be called. As long as they can be identified as something. I don't think everything's about political slander or a Tywin conspiracy theory. Maybe you should do yourself a favor and just ignore Tywin if his name calling hurts your feelings.

(People are using it ironically to make fun of Tywin and his pseudo-intellectual drivel.) emot-ssh.gif