To the concerned parties

Lol, if it wasn't for the dude from Argent the last three pages would look something like this,

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Neo UrukView it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Daenerys TargaryenView it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Neo UrukView it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Daenerys TargaryenView it anyway?

Y'all have a great day!

Neo says "Man, I wish I could make a witty post about having people on ignore."

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see this move doing a lot for Valhalla's ability to make new friends in new spheres. What they've basically said here is that they won't honour their treaty with you if they hold one with your enemies as well, and since they already hold treaties with the two main sides, there's a very high chance that this situation will happen again.

Hopefully either we, or they, take steps to rectify this situation.

There is no such thing as a victory talking to you, because it's like punting kittens.

I am sigging this XD
Val, you know you want a nice juicy nuclear steak! They have been selling out every day in december so far. :P
Where is Kitty when you need her?

Having those you don't agree on ignore seems to be the only response people can drum up these days. No wonder 90% of CN players avoid the owf.

The irony is that actually, fewer people would avoid the OWF it they were more quick to put people on ignore.

Constructive disagreement is what keeps this forum alive. Terrible posting drives people away who no longer can wade through the pages of garbage for the few interesting posts worth reading.

-------

As you probably know, quality of posts and policy does have an effect on the perception of others. Just as Valhalla has impacted their overall perception negatively by posting a "we are going to declare an opportunistic neutrality in a war we had many treaty ties to earlier but now that the political landscape is settled for this war we're making an official PR statement to make it look like we did a great FA job this war" type post for this reason:

Agreed. This would have been great before we all ate 12 counters, haha.

Now this policy is actively preventing Polar allies from providing assistance to us. Not only did they ignore us being hit, they are protecting allies hitting other MD level allies. I have to say, the timing of this looks very suspicious, and smells alot like a stab in the back. Feel free to explain yourselves but it's going to fall on deaf ears. I expected better out of you, Hal.

the same is true of individual posters.

Those such as yourself (Daenerys, not Starfox) consistently generating bad content with poor quality posts is what smothers the OWF. Interestingly this thread had good content until I started seeing messages indicating posts were ignored. Guess I know who to ignore on here.