To the concerned parties

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad you didn't read what I said, because it just proves my point that you have no idea what you're talking about. Enjoy cloud cuckoo land, where the things you say make sense to people other than yourself.

I've read enough of your pointless non-sense, you just want to go around in circles. There is no point in me following you in circles and there is little to nothing to accomplished with irrelevant dialogue. I'll be the grown up and get off the merry-go-round, you can ride it alone.

I've read enough of your pointless non-sense, you just want to go around in circles. There is no point in me following you in circles and there is little to nothing to accomplished with irrelevant dialogue. I'll be the grown up and get off the merry-go-round, you can ride it alone.

I mean, that's great. Of course, you could have just "been the grownup" when I replied to Tywin and not you, but you clearly wanted to stay on the ride. The ride you created. As I said, enjoy cloud cuckoo land.

I mean, that's great. Of course, you could have just "been the grownup" when I replied to Tywin and not you, but you clearly wanted to stay on the ride. The ride you created. As I said, enjoy cloud cuckoo land.

The reply i didn't care about as i didn't want to turn the discussion into something totally different to what the majority of the discussion was on. I think you're just hurt that your contribution to the Lulzist discussion was more or less ignored.

The reply i didn't care about as i didn't want to turn the discussion into something totally different to what the majority of the discussion was on. I think you're just hurt that your contribution to the Lulzist discussion was more or less ignored.

I get it now. You HAVE to have the last post. You can't let it go, no matter how much you say you are.

Also, friendly reminder that if I wanted recognition for my one off jab at Tywin I probably would have, you know, talked about Lulzist-Doomism. But I didn't, instead I followed you down the road of loops where you again and again were basically talking to nobody but yourself, as all I was doing was telling you that what you were saying was self incriminating. We did that until you stopped bringing it up because you realized I was right, which is probably why you felt the need to latch so hard onto Rey, who had a minor glitch in recollection of events, because that made you feel validated and like you won something.

Also your original post was in response to me so this is your ride, not mine. I try my best to respond to everyone and I'm more likely to use the same tone for my response.

This is your original post to me:

It's not hurt feelings, it's that it causes immediate headaches and raised blood pressure because of how awful it is when applied.

You yourself certainly seem upset though, standing on a soap box telling everyone they're wrong, crying, or hypocrites like you're the second coming of Brehon out to bring truthiness back to the world. Did Valhalla, or any of the other alliances you brought up, take the last slice of pizza that you wanted or something?

You accused me of telling everyone they're wrong, crying, or hypocrites. You just missed out the part where I've put together logic and some facts as part of my argument. Also i don't recall telling anyone they're wrong or hypocrites. I'm sure you're capable of sourcing that if its true. As for the crying, guilty as charged, making owf bs talkers cry is my specialty.

Also your original post was in response to me so this is your ride, not mine. I try my best to respond to everyone and I'm more likely to use the same tone for my response.

This is your original post to me:

You accused me of telling everyone they're wrong, crying, or hypocrites. You just missed out the part where I've put together logic and some facts as part of my argument. Also i don't recall telling anyone they're wrong or hypocrites. I'm sure you're capable of sourcing that if its true. As for the crying, guilty as charged, making owf bs talkers cry is my specialty.

And you chose to reply, again and again, so it really was yours. You provided all of the talking points, I just ran with them. And boy, I ran you into the wall.

For someone done with this conversation, you certainly left the door open for it to keep going again. Tell me, do you REALLY want to go more rounds by (once again) reexamining your posts (which didn't end well for you last time), or are you going to stick to your own advice and cease responding?

I get it now. You HAVE to have the last post. You can't let it go, no matter how much you say you are.

Also, friendly reminder that if I wanted recognition for my one off jab at Tywin I probably would have, you know, talked about Lulzist-Doomism. But I didn't, instead I followed you down the road of loops where you again and again were basically talking to nobody but yourself, as all I was doing was telling you that what you were saying was self incriminating. We did that until you stopped bringing it up because you realized I was right, which is probably why you felt the need to latch so hard onto Rey, who had a minor glitch in recollection of events, because that made you feel validated and like you won something.

You won nothing, you've just been trying very hard to e-lawyer around the order of events but i really don't care. Not only is responding to you completely boring compared to burning Rey but its just pointless and a waste of time. You just haven't figured that out yet.

You won nothing, you've just been trying very hard to e-lawyer around the order of events but i really don't care. Not only is responding to you completely boring compared to burning Rey but its just pointless and a waste of time. You just haven't figured that out yet.

I didn't say I won anything, get your eyes checked. Unless you mean the part where I said I was right, because I was right, but that's not a victory. There is no such thing as a victory talking to you, because it's like punting kittens.

And you chose to reply, again and again, so it really was yours. You provided all of the talking points, I just ran with them. And boy, I ran you into the wall.

For someone done with this conversation, you certainly left the door open for it to keep going again. Tell me, do you REALLY want to go more rounds by (once again) reexamining your posts (which didn't end well for you last time), or are you going to stick to your own advice and cease responding?

Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better.

I didn't say I won anything, get your eyes checked. Unless you mean the part where I said I was right, because I was right, but that's not a victory. There is no such thing as a victory talking to you, because it's like punting kittens.

You claimed i realized you were right. Just more and more rubbish, have you had enough of throwing more of it up?

That reply didn't really fit my post, but thanks, it does make me feel better.

You can't even comprehend your own post then.

You said you had ran me into a wall but keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better. I can do this for hours.

You can't even comprehend your own post then.

You said you had ran me into a wall but keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better. I can do this for hours.

Oh, you're right, I missed the small portion of my post that would have made sense for that reply, my apologies. Generally people specify.

You claimed i realized you were right. Just more and more rubbish, have you had enough of throwing more of it up?

So you don't admit that you said that you made either an awful or childish post? Cause I get still make you that diagram if you want.

Oh, you're right, I missed the small portion of my post that would have made sense for that reply, my apologies. Generally people specify.

So you don't admit that you said that you made either an awful or childish post? Cause I get still make you that diagram if you want.

That's enough round in circles gibberish, time to get back on topic.

Nice deflect.

But in agreement, Valhalla, sometimes saying nothing at all is the best thing to say.

If you'd like to discuss any of that non-sense further, you're welcome to take it to my inbox. It'll probably get ignored but at least it won't be polluting Vals thread.

As for Valhalla saying nothing is better. It wouldn't matter too much, as their actions speak louder. At the end of the day, they're doing whats best for them and they may be trying to move towards spheres that are stronger in the top tier rather than mid-low tier.

If you'd like to discuss any of that non-sense further, you're welcome to take it to my inbox. It'll probably get ignored but at least it won't be polluting Vals thread.

As for Valhalla saying nothing is better. It wouldn't matter too much, as their actions speak louder. At the end of the day, they're doing whats best for them and they may be trying to move towards spheres that are stronger in the top tier rather than mid-low tier.

Aren't you just a beacon of righteousness and custodial arts. 

On a macro level, it wouldn't have done much, aye, but at least it would have spared them this little puppet theatre show. Not really sure what sphere they'd move to, they're already touching two, it'd be as easy as cutting some ties.

edit: fixed up my last sentence.

Edited by James Spanier

Lol, if it wasn't for the dude from Argent the last three pages would look something like this,

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Neo UrukView it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Daenerys TargaryenView it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Neo UrukView it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Daenerys TargaryenView it anyway?

Y'all have a great day!

I think someone's really trying to win themselves Worst Poster of the Year. Badposting at the end of December is far more memorable in voters' minds than stuff that happened months ago.

I read those last four pages. I regret it.

I can't see this move doing a lot for Valhalla's ability to make new friends in new spheres. What they've basically said here is that they won't honour their treaty with you if they hold one with your enemies as well, and since they already hold treaties with the two main sides, there's a very high chance that this situation will happen again.