Sengoku Tuesday Tidbits

autosave36

I had the same tech levels, I'm just far more active than the average nation so I tend to be on when I am being attacked, makes that second GA suck. and more of my targets had nukes than didn't I would rather be taking it than someone else.

If you can catch that second GA you're far too active, to an excessive level. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems a bit exagerrated, as R&R's lower tier isn't full of nukers like say NpO or NPL were.  I just sampled a few pages of their lower tier and there were quite a few pages with no nuke capable nations.  I suspect maybe 1/5 to 1/6 of your targets had nukes.

Anyways, this thread isn't about Mogar's ego, so I'll stop now and get back to number puzzles.

o/ Sudoku

First off, every thread is about my ego.

You're assuming this based off their statistics during a curbstomp, as opposed to their statistics being curbstomped. R&R was the most nuclear capable in the low tier second only to NG of my opponents last war.

If you can catch that second GA you're far too active, to an excessive level. 

Generally speaking people log on every single day at the same exact time, it's a matter of finding out what time that is.

First off, every thread is about my ego.

You're assuming this based off their statistics during a curbstomp, as opposed to their statistics being curbstomped. R&R was the most nuclear capable in the low tier second only to NG of my opponents last war.

Generally speaking people log on every single day at the same exact time, it's a matter of finding out what time that is.

Oh you look at their previous attack history to calculate when their next attack will arrive, that's somewhat more reasonable but the time range can still be an hour or more in difference each time which would require almost constant attention.

When I record activity it is only to prevent successive attacks from different players.

Hey, my dog hasn't taken a crap properly in about 3 days, any suggestions?

Also, I seem to remember you starting a war over \m/ not following their own charter and then getting TOP and Iron reamed. In light of those events, why is anything you say relevant? Not looking to start a circular no u argument, if you have a valid response I'll take it and be on my way and not bother asking you again about this.

that being said, lord almighty, them emp bombs... that had to be not much fun at all. 

Everything I say is relevant if you want it to be, everything I say is nonsense if you want it to be.  The truth is somewhere in between the two.

Bi-Polar was difficult to comprehend for some, but getting IRON reamed, seriously who even remembers IRON in all of that mess?  Besides IRON who even cares anymore?  I try to do interesting things, far more interesting than most of what we have been dished up since, and you fail to appreciate it for what it was worth.  Valhalla was also pretty much smashed because of it but does nobody ever remember Valhalla?  I do BTW, but I tend to forget about IRON for some reason, I am glad you reminded me.  

Yes, those EMP nukes tore 1240+ tech per day, over the period of one week I lost 110K NS, 15K infra and 10+K tech.  It was something to behold, but really not that interesting really apart from the sheer primeval carnage  The inevitability of three top 20 nations rolling #250 hardly made for an unexpected result though.  It did however reduce me to the point where I can no longer gain meaningful amounts of casualties for the rest of the war, so I guess it was perversely successful.  In fact after 3 days I was at ZI, so it really wasn't much of a challenge for the bad ass doombirds either.

The reality is you couldn't bring down any alliance by yourselves, you are completely and utterly irrelevant except when aligned with someone else.  You have no reason but you also have no capability.

The fact that Polaris has diplomats to your alliance tells me nothing much at all, a check of the first page of the alliance list tells me everything I need to know.  I don't care who you are.

The amusing thing here is that you argue about Sengoku's capabilities, and yet they have used their capabilities and the capabilities of their allies to execute on an agenda. Polar, for all your talk of capability, really has not done similar in quite some time. This leads to the conclusion that Polar is either unwilling to use their resources or is incapable of using them. Either way, the conclusion is to be designated as target practice.

Obviously they don't, I assume you got it from RIA. 

The PM notification I wrote myself, took a few minutes but it was not that difficult, RI5 is probably one of the more advanced setups, but MI6, TOP, Umbrella, NPO, NpO, and a dozen other alliances have similar equipment, I'd also assume even IRON has some level.

The PM notification I wrote myself, took a few minutes but it was not that difficult, RI5 is probably one of the more advanced setups, but MI6, TOP, Umbrella, NPO, NpO, and a dozen other alliances have similar equipment, I'd also assume even IRON has some level.

Similar equipment as in stat recorders and statistics and other script generators, I assume so.

I'm more curious about these scripts which benefit nations on a personal level.

Similar equipment as in stat recorders and statistics and other script generators, I assume so.

I'm more curious about these scripts which benefit nations on a personal level.

That'd be the only one I wrote, it just makes a "ding" when I get a PM while a cybernations page is open, and autorefresh makes it a rather simple process and entirely within the confines of the rules of the world. ( OOC: ToS).

The amusing thing here is that you argue about Sengoku's capabilities, and yet they have used their capabilities and the capabilities of their allies to execute on an agenda. Polar, for all your talk of capability, really has not done similar in quite some time. This leads to the conclusion that Polar is either unwilling to use their resources or is incapable of using them. Either way, the conclusion is to be designated as target practice.

This is just a weird thing to say. Polar's agenda played a huge part in getting all of us here today.

I am sure they are more than capable of pointing and clicking just like the rest of us doesn't mean that they are the tide that changes the war or that any other alliance who entered in the same slots isn't capable of following a set order of clicks to achieve the same result.

This is just a weird thing to say. Polar's agenda played a huge part in getting all of us here today.

I laughed more than I probably should have over a comment less than half will consider half as well as it deserve.

EDIT:

I am sure they are more than capable of pointing and clicking just like the rest of us doesn't mean that they are the tide that changes the war or that any other alliance who entered in the same slots isn't capable of following a set order of clicks to achieve the same result.

I think we call this stage denial

Edited by Ovidsidios

I am resigned to the fate that awaits us, I welcome it, I embrace it and I celebrate it.  I do not however attribute our downfall to the actions of a small alliance who have joined a conflict with many other alliances, some of whom could actually take on Polaris on equal terms, I think it more logical to attribute my defeat to the alliances more central to the process.  My statement is one borne of frustration that bit players are willing to take massive credit for their innovative foresight to join the right side when by themselves they can accomplish almost nothing.  It is awesome that this particular alliance has gone Lord of the Flies and all, and I am sure they will be entitled to join in the celebrations when their side actually achieves a victory (at this stage somewhere around Easter time) but I think you are overselling yourselves right now.

I am resigned to the fate that awaits us, I welcome it, I embrace it and I celebrate it.  I do not however attribute our downfall to the actions of a small alliance who have joined a conflict with many other alliances, some of whom could actually take on Polaris on equal terms, I think it more logical to attribute my defeat to the alliances more central to the process.  My statement is one borne of frustration that bit players are willing to take massive credit for their innovative foresight to join the right side when by themselves they can accomplish almost nothing.  It is awesome that this particular alliance has gone Lord of the Flies and all, and I am sure they will be entitled to join in the celebrations when their side actually achieves a victory (at this stage somewhere around Easter time) but I think you are overselling yourselves right now.

We get it. You don't know who Sengoku is. Move along old man.