Sengoku Tuesday Tidbits

autosave36

In this world no AA operates alone to bring someone down. Its far too tangled 

The reality is you couldn't bring down any alliance by yourselves, you are completely and utterly irrelevant except when aligned with someone else.  

And a the end of the day, how are our alignments working out for you?

Edited by President S O

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem very angry at the possibility that Sengoku may not live forever. I just don't think it matters that much. By all means though, congrats on having found True Meaning in this realm.

You seem very angry at the possibility that Sengoku may not live forever. I just don't think it matters that much. By all means though, congrats on having found True Meaning in this realm.

Did you actually read all the words I wrote or just the ones that went into making that rubbish reply?  I don't expect much from you, you are what you are after all, but I do expect you to be able to read full sentences and comprehend their meaning. 

I read it. The only real response to it is "so?". You've predicated your world view on your set of circumstances, and surprise surprise, it's a set of values and standards a large segment of the population doesn't share. At the end of the day, neither of us leaves this thread any wiser for any of these arguments made here.

I don't mind giving a serious post a serious response, it's just that your posts in this thread didn't actually seem that serious on first reading.

Best of luck going forward.

Best of luck to Sengoku :)

Like declaring on techsellers with a full-wonder nation? :P

Except for the fact i was 1v6 and forced you to pull off your nuclear nations in that tier in order to attempt to contain me for a round, I was still fighting an asymmetical war in which I was not the stronger party, and selected R&R due to the massive advantage they had over MI6/TOP in that tier.

Garion that's like comparing apples to, ah, well other apples.

except for the statistical difference of 200 nations vs 20 and me joining the side with the 20.

The reality is you couldn't bring down any alliance by yourselves, you are completely and utterly irrelevant except when aligned with someone else.  You have no reason but you also have no capability.

The fact that Polaris has diplomats to your alliance tells me nothing much at all, a check of the first page of the alliance list tells me everything I need to know.  I don't care who you are.

"Any alliance that doesn't have more than 300 members and tons of fluff NS is irrelevant."

I mean, that's great and all, but I don't think that's actually been the case since, what, at least Grudge War. But hey, maybe Polar's lack of understanding of the times is why they're in this position of being rolled by "irrelevant" alliances, which I'd think in and of itself would say something about the relevancy of Polar on a strategic and political scale. Every alliance's "relevancy" has a big thing to do with who it's tied to, as in its sphere or the sphere it is in.

I mean, that's great and all, but I don't think that's actually been the case since, what, at least Grudge War. But hey, maybe Polar's lack of understanding of the times is why they're in this position of being rolled by "irrelevant" alliances, which I'd think in and of itself would say something about the relevancy of Polar on a strategic and political scale. Every alliance's "relevancy" has a big thing to do with who it's tied to, as in its sphere or the sphere it is in.

Oh no, someone irrelevant said something mildly intelligent. Will superimpose irrelevancy and that will invalidate knowledge...

"Any alliance that doesn't have more than 300 members and tons of fluff NS is irrelevant."

Context comrade context.  I know you love to pick little bits here and there and try to formulate my wisdom from them, but the scriptures as dictated by Grub must be read as a body of work.  You are not the first  kiddy to fall into the trap of cherry picking, and you wont be the last, but there is time to redeem yourself. 

I will again remind you that although I am extremely outspoken, extremely identifiable and extremely opinionated, I am not the Emperor of Polaris, not a member of their government and as such I speak my mind without needing recourse to even basic levels of diplomacy.  To suggest that Polaris find's itself in the current situation because it doesn't understand the times, as you put it, it simply nonsense.  To further suggest that I have anything to do with Polar's understanding or that I should make any effort at all to know people who I wouldn't give the steam off my piss on a cold winter's morning shows how little you understand Polaris and its current leadership and how little you know about me.

Now whilst you are free to bleat on about your superior knowledge of the times compared to me, as a demonstrated example of someone who hates on instinct alone, your opiniion of Polar and her leadership is faulty because you essentially have assumed I speak for them or in any way represent them and their thoughts.  If you are confused, I don't speak for anyone other than myself.  If you are confused about how I feel about you, someone else or any other topic of interest, you only have to call and I will give you my opinion at any time.

...or that I should make any effort at all to know people who I wouldn't give the steam off my piss on a cold winter's morning shows how little you understand Polaris and its current leadership and how little you know about me.

Bravado literally unnecessary

Context comrade context.  I know you love to pick little bits here and there and try to formulate my wisdom from them, but the scriptures as dictated by Grub must be read as a body of work.  You are not the first  kiddy to fall into the trap of cherry picking, and you wont be the last, but there is time to redeem yourself. 

I will again remind you that although I am extremely outspoken, extremely identifiable and extremely opinionated, I am not the Emperor of Polaris, not a member of their government and as such I speak my mind without needing recourse to even basic levels of diplomacy.  To suggest that Polaris find's itself in the current situation because it doesn't understand the times, as you put it, it simply nonsense.  To further suggest that I have anything to do with Polar's understanding or that I should make any effort at all to know people who I wouldn't give the steam off my piss on a cold winter's morning shows how little you understand Polaris and its current leadership and how little you know about me.

Now whilst you are free to bleat on about your superior knowledge of the times compared to me, as a demonstrated example of someone who hates on instinct alone, your opiniion of Polar and her leadership is faulty because you essentially have assumed I speak for them or in any way represent them and their thoughts.  If you are confused, I don't speak for anyone other than myself.  If you are confused about how I feel about you, someone else or any other topic of interest, you only have to call and I will give you my opinion at any time.

That's some industrial grade deflection right there. Speaking for Polar or not, you failed to reply to my point that your entire bit of what makes an alliance relevant was rather silly if not dated and outright incorrect. But by all means, make your hit and run tactics of "ha, you're irrelevant!" and when someone replies say "ha, I'm irrelevant!"

It truly shows you to be a master of the debate arts.

Except for the fact i was 1v6 and forced you to pull off your nuclear nations in that tier in order to attempt to contain me for a round, I was still fighting an asymmetical war in which I was not the stronger party, and selected R&R due to the massive advantage they had over MI6/TOP in that tier.

except for the statistical difference of 200 nations vs 20 and me joining the side with the 20.

lol 1v6 or 1v60 if they can't nuke, or ga you, you just eat a few more cruise missiles :/

lol 1v6 or 1v60 if they can't nuke, or ga you, you just eat a few more cruise missiles :/

I had the same tech levels, I'm just far more active than the average nation so I tend to be on when I am being attacked, makes that second GA suck. and more of my targets had nukes than didn't I would rather be taking it than someone else.

I had the same tech levels, I'm just far more active than the average nation so I tend to be on when I am being attacked, makes that second GA suck. and more of my targets had nukes than didn't I would rather be taking it than someone else.

It. was. those. wonders. silly.

You were not a better player than those small guys, just someone older and beaten down.

Hey, my dog hasn't taken a crap properly in about 3 days, any suggestions?

Also, I seem to remember you starting a war over \m/ not following their own charter and then getting TOP and Iron reamed. In light of those events, why is anything you say relevant? Not looking to start a circular no u argument, if you have a valid response I'll take it and be on my way and not bother asking you again about this.

that being said, lord almighty, them emp bombs... that had to be not much fun at all. 

This seems a bit exagerrated, as R&R's lower tier isn't full of nukers like say NpO or NPL were.  I just sampled a few pages of their lower tier and there were quite a few pages with no nuke capable nations.  I suspect maybe 1/5 to 1/6 of your targets had nukes.

Anyways, this thread isn't about Mogar's ego, so I'll stop now and get back to number puzzles.

o/ Sudoku