Imperial Decree - DBDC

Dajobo

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much this,

NPO/DBDC/et al. picked the fight thinking they could win. Stop being a chicken!@#$, and get to the !@#$@#$ point already.  

Such basic thinking, wheres the strategy in what you propose?  Why wouldnt you eliminate support groups before eliminating an enemy.  You can think that baiting NpO is the goal even though having them sit isolated is far more beneficial.

Polar can always grow a pair and stand up for their allies, im assuming thats not the issue and like their opposuition they are trying to play this out in a way thats going to deal the enemy the most damage.  Just like "NPO/DBDC/et al" are doing. Did Polar hit NPO last war? No, was NSO their true target? unlikely.  Fools are tolerable, but noone wants anything to do with a foolish hypocrite.

Edited by Boston

Methinks you missed the literary reference, and thus, also the point of my post.

Literary...the word itself has too many syllables for some folks in this thread.

It is not protesting it is taking advantage of your inaction.  Failing to defend an ally being curbstomped remains one of the few things that is still looked down on here on Planet Bob.  They pretty much have you in a catch 22.  Defend your alliies and get rolled or do nothing while one after another they burn your allies to the ground all the while reminding them that you are sitting around doing nothing.  The longer you do nothing the longer your allies burn and your enemies will keep reminding of that.  What do you think those burning will think in a month?  And once they have been removed as any sort of threat it will be your turn. Of course if you jump in now, sure you look good but, you burn along with them.  The problem is others on your side have jumped into losing war for allies.  That is what makes you bad.  Even tiny SWF jumped in.  If Aftermath and the others were also sitting it would take the spotlight off you and the we do not want help line that SNX is trying to sell would hold some water.        

This thread exemplifies why I banned political talking heads on cable news stations in my nation--I can't stand the disingenuous BS that gets said from folks like Big Ego, Big Bad, and the ilk.  At least be honest with yourself.

The feeling is mutual.

Also we have little reason to believe AFM is the source of the "NpO stay out" line. If they'll die for you, they'll certainly lie for you.

Well I see there's no fooling you.  This has actually all been a Klondike commercial for my country.  "AFM, what would you do for the scrumptious delight that is a Klondike bar?"  "We'd concoct a lie just to try to fool Big Ego because we have nothing better to do than to try and fool him because that really matters."  Is your Ego really as big as they say?

Such basic thinking, wheres the strategy in what you propose?  Why wouldnt you eliminate support groups before eliminating an enemy.  You can think that baiting NpO is the goal even though having them sit isolated is far more beneficial.

Polar can always grow a pair and stand up for their allies, im assuming thats not the issue and like their opposuition they are trying to play this out in a way thats going to deal the enemy the most damage.  Just like "NPO/DBDC/et al" are doing. Did Polar hit NPO last war? No, was NSO their true target? unlikely.  Fools are tolerable, but noone wants anything to do with a foolish hypocrite.

Such basic thinking, wheres the strategy in what you propose? Why wouldn't Polaris sit back and wait for DBDC to come to them thus allowing Polaris to draw in more support? You can think that baiting NpO is not the goal and having them sidelined is more beneficial, but ensuring Polaris hits and looses the on-the-fence support is far more beneficial. 

Pacifica/DBDC/et al can always just grow a pair and hit Polaris, im assuming thats not the issue and like their opposition, they are trying to play this out in a way that is going to deal the enemy the most damage. Just like Polaris/et al are doing. Fools are tolerable, but no one wants anything to do with a foolish hypocrite...

Beneficial to who, or what? You do realize in this current situation the main parties taking damage are Aftermath and NPO? With Doomsphere clearly gunning for Polar, yet both of us essentially sitting out right now, what is there to lose? You act as if NPO has a legitimate interest in Aftermath taking damage. You aren't benefitting from any of this and to argue as such is just blatantly clueless of the fact that you are being played like a fiddle.

We will be in it eventually. And then you're going to regret calling for us when you realize you are in for a dog fight in the mid and lower tiers, while the Doomsphere sits on their perch and watches you eat damage for them.

Pacifica/DBDC/et al can always just grow a pair and hit Polaris, im assuming thats not the issue and like their opposition, they are trying to play this out in a way that is going to deal the enemy the most damage. Just like Polaris/et al are doing. Fools are tolerable, but no one wants anything to do with a foolish hypocrite...

20141124-nyob-131kb.jpgDochI really expected better from you than this...

Beneficial to who, or what? You do realize in this current situation the main parties taking damage are Aftermath and NPO? With Doomsphere clearly gunning for Polar, yet both of us essentially sitting out right now, what is there to lose? You act as if NPO has a legitimate interest in Aftermath taking damage. You aren't benefitting from any of this and to argue as such is just blatantly clueless of the fact that you are being played like a fiddle.

We will be in it eventually. And then you're going to regret calling for us when you realize you are in for a dog fight in the mid and lower tiers, while the Doomsphere sits on their perch and watches you eat damage for them.

Right because its NPO and DBDC DS vs the world right? I have no say in what my alliance does so i dunno how I could be "played like a fiddle" but cn isnt too difficult to understand. If you think this is going to be a wash in your favor good for you. Im pumped theres a war and if Polars moves play out to their benefit kudos and well played.    Im not saying anyone should  be calling out Polar for not entering but all this whining about people not just hitting Polar directly is old and its not what Polar did in the same position so who cares. 

Cant wait for that dog fight though pew pew pew

Right because its NPO and DBDC DS vs the world right? I have no say in what my alliance does so i dunno how I could be "played like a fiddle" but cn isnt too difficult to understand. If you think this is going to be a wash in your favor good for you. Im pumped theres a war and if Polars moves play out to their benefit kudos and well played.    Im not saying anyone should  be calling out Polar for not entering but all this whining about people not just hitting Polar directly is old and its not what Polar did in the same position so who cares. 

Cant wait for that dog fight though pew pew pew

Has there been a war in CN that has been a wash for anyone in the last couple years? I'm not sure how you managed to turn the term dogfight into a landslide victory for Polar...but carry on with radical assumptions and flawed reading comprehension.

Has there been a war in CN that has been a wash for anyone in the last couple years? I'm not sure how you managed to turn the term dogfight into a landslide victory for Polar...but carry on with radical assumptions and flawed reading comprehension.

You did claim we'd regret it, that comes with implications so idk if my reading comprehension is flawed. Your hostility is a bit excessive though. Your at peace bruh. Sit back relax, crack a cold one.  You can come ring the bell when you join us. I am pretty radical though.

Cheers Edited by Boston

Yeah guys, stop baiting in a thread created entirely for the purpose of baiting.

And with that in mind: World Task Force, Aztech, The Future, Atlas....

The thread so far, for those not inclined to read thirty-four pages:

"Aiding a nation during wartime has always been considered an act of war. We will attack nations who send tech to DBDC. We will choke off their tech at the source."

"So why aren't you attacking everyone sending tech to DBDC?"

"Don't tell us what to do!"

"No, it's a serious question. If it's an act of war, then go to war. Otherwise your words are just a bit of meaningless puffery."

"We can handle things diplomatically, y'know! Besides, alliances don't aid nations. Only nations aid nations."

"OK, I'm going to ignore the stupidity of saying that alliances don't aid alliances. If you believe that, then you've suffered some kind of brain damage from which there is no hope of recovery. So just to be clear, the reason you haven't gone to war with everyone is that you've spoken with representatives from alliances whose members you haven't attacked?

"Yes, we have."

"Listen, I've spoken with a couple of them, and....no, you haven't."

"Are you calling our glorious Emperor a liar?"

"Yes, I've been calling him that for a while now. I also called him a craven coward. Please don't omit that."

"You're baiting me!"

"No, I'm asking questions to try to figure out what this phony 'decree' actually means. Because as of right now, it's mostly a bunch of meaningless words thrown out for consumption by people who already like you."

"Stop telling us what to do!"

"Then stop lying, I guess. Be honest that you're not going to hit anyone except those you assume you may have to fight anyway."

There, now everyone is all caught up.

And with that in mind: World Task Force, Aztech, The Future, Atlas....

The thread so far, for those not inclined to read thirty-four pages:

There, now everyone is all caught up.

You forgot all the milk-talk.