Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like we've done this before. Have we done this before?

Not only have we done this before, his memory is so short he doesn't even remember how it went last time. Literally, it would be like those Christmases where Mom makes fresh cinnamon buns and Dad isn't drunk for once. And the tree is full of gifts just for you. And your pervert Uncle who normally slithers down the chimney dressed as Santa with a dirty bag of crap toys slung over his back has a business meeting in San Diego. Just perfect.

So the question is, will methrage declare war on kashmir because Jack Layton makes him upset?

Stay tuned!

It would be an honour.

Edited by Jack Layton

I wouldn't call it an achievement so much as evidence that Limited Nexus isn't the hot stuff you make it out to be.

Of the significant number of wars they have currently open or recently closed, yours appears to be the only one that has achieved tactical success. So I must disagree, it's an achievement. Give yourself a pat on the bat and have a soda on me kid.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

So the question is, will methrage declare war on kashmir because Jack Layton makes him upset?

Stay tuned!

I'm not going to hit you guys for comments. As long as none of you attack Limitless Nexus or our allies, I don't plan to attack Kashmir. However if another attack occurs, things will only escalate from there.

I'm not going to hit you guys for comments. As long as none of you attack Limitless Nexus or our allies, I don't plan to attack Kashmir. However if another attack occurs, things will only escalate from there.

Baaaaackpedal....backpedal....backpedalbackpedalbackpedalbackpedal.....

If Kashmir insists on war; we will focus our attention on you. So be careful what you wish for. You're making it hard to let go of that incident without grudges when you choose to continuing posting about it like its some type of achievement.

Baaaaackpedal....backpedal....backpedalbackpedalbackpedalbackpedal.....

I don't see a DoW or new attacks, so you guys aren't insisting enough to instigate a war. I don't have time to waste with this if you think your comment was going to cause me to declare on Kashmir. If you were trying to insist, it was half hearted at best there.

I don't see a DoW or new attacks, so you guys aren't insisting enough to instigate a war. I don't have time to waste with this if you think your comment was going to cause me to declare on Kashmir. If you were trying to insist, it was half hearted at best there.

lmao from "i'll fuck you up" to "don't fuck me up"

There are quite enough threads about this topic already so I will refrain from starting a new one.

CA is now at war with AE. Admin rest your souls, I'll be taking care of your infra.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

o/ Confederatio Aesir

o/ Kaskus

Thank you for your assistance. o/

Roger that! o/ It is my honor to share the battlefield with ya'll again! \o

An Old familiar wind starts to blow across the land and the sky is filled with electricity as sounds of War are heard all across the planet Bob, come all you Mighty Men of War to the plains of Megiddo to meet thy Doom!!!