The next DBDC raid target

Beauty

Ya?  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Indeed.  However, when individuals attempt to do so through military action, they are declared "nuke rogues" and every attempt is made to run them off Planet Bob. Therefore, telling someone individually to "do something about it", is an invitation to suicide.

But you knew that already.

Perhaps individuals should choose friends with some testicular fortitude.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no comparison between the two. NPO was - and is - a political alliance. They made actions based on a long term plan, carried it out with force, and with a squad of mouthpieces here on these forums. I have to admit, those were great times. DBDC is just another alliance contributing to the devolution of the political world.

...DBDC is just another alliance contributing to the devolution of the political world.

... devolution of the political world.

"Devolution of the political world..." muttered Starfox, as he squinted out the window of Shady Acres Retirement Home.  

It was a beautiful day in early spring, and light reflecting off of melting patches of snow gave the scenery an unusual luster.  Starfox gazed outside longingly.

"It was a better world back then, when Polar ran things," he grumbled, rocking back in his chair.  "That there was a real political alliance!  But now that those Doombirds..."

His mood turned sour as the sound of that word echoed across the room.  He quickly closed the curtains in discussed, and wheeled his chair across the room.

"Gosh darn it!  If our Polar boys still had an upper tier, we would do things right!  We would --"

He was interrupted by some footsteps down the hallway.  

"FRANCO!  FRANCO!" an old woman screamed, running past his door.

"Be careful Mrs. Tywin!" a young man hollered, "Your cat passed away a long time ago, please Mrs. Tywin!"

As the scampering subsided, Starfox found himself alone to his thoughts once more.

"Wha... what was I saying?  Oh right, I need some grape juice."

"Devolution of the political world..." muttered Starfox, as he squinted out the window of Shady Acres Retirement Home.  

It was a beautiful day in early spring, and light reflecting off of melting patches of snow gave the scenery an unusual luster.  Starfox gazed outside longingly.

"It was a better world back then, when Polar ran things," he grumbled, rocking back in his chair.  "That there was a real political alliance!  But now that those Doombirds..."

His mood turned sour as the sound of that word echoed across the room.  He quickly closed the curtains in discussed, and wheeled his chair across the room.

"Gosh darn it!  If our Polar boys still had an upper tier, we would do things right!  We would --"

"Be careful Mrs. Tywin!" a young man hollered, "Your cat passed away a long time ago, please Mrs. Tywin!"

As the scampering subsided, Starfox found himself alone to his thoughts once more.

I like this story. I thought it could of used more Polar and less Tywin also maybe a explosion or something. Creativity though 10/10 

Indeed.  However, when individuals attempt to do so through military action, they are declared "nuke rogues" and every attempt is made to run them off Planet Bob. Therefore, telling someone individually to "do something about it", is an invitation to suicide.

You'd have to remind me of a recent example to justify this post.  That is pre-karma thinking.  Nobody has been EZI/PZI for years.

You'd have to remind me of a recent example to justify this post.  That is pre-karma thinking.  Nobody has been EZI/PZI for years.

Someone was EZI/PZI like four days ago. And no, not just by me. Edited by Neo Uruk

Try this for Pre-Karma thinking.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123299-acts-of-terrorism/?p=3291018

Threatening an alliance because he doesn't like what they said.
How 2007 NPO can someone get?

o ya moo might be an appropriate name change!

I am not going to go dig up the post, but it started with Schatt threatening to hit our allies.  The point that Oya was trying to get across and that I will reiterate here and now is don't run your mouth here if you aren't ready to back it up.  Talk about wrecking us or our allies is a CB that even your dumbest members should be able to understand.

When this thread went up I kind of assumed I'd be next.  I'm always down to dance.

not really much of a raid target if you know it's going nuclear...  

Cuba ponders recent events

yeah we're good.

Edited by CubaQuerida

Don't worry brah.  I'll be coming for Polar's top two nations when I get my 25 nukes back.  You've got about 10 days to figure something out.  Here's my acknowledgement for you.   :smug:

Yes, we heard you in the previous topic.

Schattenmann made you sad.

Haha, it was great until the Franco part.

I am not going to go dig up the post, but it started with Schatt threatening to hit our allies.  The point that Oya was trying to get across and that I will reiterate here and now is don't run your mouth here if you aren't ready to back it up.  Talk about wrecking us or our allies is a CB that even your dumbest members should be able to understand.

When were your allies threatened? Keep making stuff up. Apparently speaking in a hypothetical out loud is now a threat on smaller alliances. If we wanted to crush your allies, we would. And there is literally nothing you could do about that because you've played yourself out of range. Your allies are safe, you can sleep soundly tonight, the Polar menace isn't coming.

Attempting to justify attacking alliances for speaking out against you by falsifying threats is even more junior than I would expect out of you. Plus, it's Schattenmann. If he was attacked for everything he said he would have been EZI'd for every day of his existence.

Try this for Pre-Karma thinking.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123299-acts-of-terrorism/?p=3291018

Threatening an alliance because he doesn't like what they said.
How 2007 NPO can someone get?

o ya moo might be an appropriate name change!

No thanks, I don't even own a motorcycle. :smug: