Acts of Terrorism

PAX has no treaties.  They are neutral.  Any act of war against PAX is not any act against Polar.  Unless Polar jumps in to help PAX by attacking DBDC tech sellers.  DBDC tech sellers are in alliances that have their own treaties.  You are welcome to come to Pax's aid and attack tech sellers of DBDC, but there will be consequences.  

What is so hard about this for you Dumb Birds?

I'll try to make this even easier for all idiots flying any DBDC-related AA:

If I say "the sky is blue" it is blue whether I am in the sky or on the ground.

If a nation sends tech to, say, White Chocolate while she is at war with Pax Corvus, and I point out that that is an act of war against Pax Corvus, it is true whether I am in Pax Corvus or in Polaris.

Perhaps your extreme confusion is grounded in a misunderstanding that I'm saying it's a CB for Polaris if a nation aids DBDC while it is at war with Pax Corvus.  That is not what I said, and everyone here with a reading level over 2nd grade understood what I meant.

If I didn't have 4 offensive wars right now, I'd smack the crap out of any Polar nation in my range and you wouldn't do anything about it.  They'd get smashed down to 40k NS, just like last time and take it. 

Talk big, get big.  

Speaking of tryhards.  Quaking in our jackboots, over here.

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the same people condemn the actions of others, but that is all they do. When DBDC raided Polar, they were still receiving tech, and you did nothing about it. What changed besides the targets they declared upon?

& the consumption of NPL into Polar's lower tiers

If you care so much, do something about it. Otherwise, you're just blowing hot air, like you always are.  You have two nations in range of me and the rest of my alliance mates.  

I DISTINCTLY remember all of the DBDC nations attacking polar still receiving aid and... wow...

NOTHING HAPPENED.

Edited by o ya baby

PAX has no treaties.  They are neutral.  Any act of war against PAX is not any act against Polar.  Unless Polar jumps in to help PAX by attacking DBDC tech sellers.  DBDC tech sellers are in alliances that have their own treaties.  You are welcome to come to Pax's aid and attack tech sellers of DBDC, but there will be consequences.  

Nobody is concerned by Doom Squad or other DBDC satellites. The discussion is whether treaties with legitimate alliances which are stable members of the global community and treaty web are obligated to defend the tech dealers of DBDC. There is a legitimate argument to be made that any such treaties become optional in nature due to the unconventional manner of DBDCs attack... an attack made without consultations or a casus belli.

Boy, you are in a serious roid rage stupor, aren't you?  It's cute.  It hasn't got anything to do with whether or not I am at war with you.  Let's get serious: Do you deny the centuries-long understanding that aiding a nation at war is an act of war?  I've tried to make this a yes-or-no question for you, "come at me bro" is not on the menu. 

I have no problem with that.  Years ago it was understood that aiding an enemy combatant could be a CB.  In recent years, most alliances don't make an issue about it.  DBDC doesn't care about a CB.  We war who we want to war, so I am not sure agreeing or disagreeing with you matters.  If you or anyone wants to hit my allies, with or without a generally accepted CB, the results will be the same.

Come at me bro is always on the menu.

I have no dog in this fight. I'm not going to stand on any soap box. DBDC wanted to raid Pax got into there cross hairs so we have a massive raid/war. I'm glad to seeing Pax not rolling over and fighting back against DBDC and SoD. and at the

end of the day they get to improve the best stat of the game. casualties

If you care so much, do something about it. Otherwise, you're just blowing hot air, like you always are.  You have two nations in range of me and the rest of my alliance mates.  

I DISTINCTLY remember all of the DBDC nations attacking polar still receiving aid and... wow...

NOTHING HAPPENED.

You received a paltry 2, perhaps 4, aid packages during the wars due to the timing of your aid and war expirations.  If I am playing checkers, and a jump is open to me, I am not obligated to take it, it is simply an option.  Polaris did not make an issue with the offending parties because we didn't wish to, we were satisfied with dealing directly with the DBDC attackers.  Pax Corvus may or may not, that's up to them, like any sovereign alliance. 

Frankly, DBDC is incapable of physically protecting its sellers, and if an alliance did capitalize on the CB, they'd do a lot more damage to the offending AA with a trickle-up effect on DBDC than they would by focusing on DBDC itself.  Luckily for you, I'm not the Emperor of Polaris or Pax Corvus.

Edited by Schattenmann

You received a paltry 2, perhaps 4, aid packages during the wars due to the timing of your aid and war expirations.  If I am playing checkers, and a jump is open to me, I am not obligated to take it, it is simply an option.  Polaris did not make an issue with the offending parties because we didn't wish to, we were satisfied with dealing directly with the DBDC attackers.  Pax Corvus may or may not, that's up to them, like any sovereign alliance.

I don't know about you, but I always played you have to jump in checkers.

Sounds like you were just too scared to do anything about it.

But alright, keep on pounding your chest.  I know what alliance I'll be attacking after I'm done with these four wars.  Your top two nations can thank you for dooming them to their fates.

Edited by o ya baby

Enjoy the ride folks. Most of my fondest memories of this realm are the stories found at the bottom of a trench soaked in blood with the odds stacked against you. You never know Pax, you may just enjoy the taste, but even if you don't I guarantee you'll have some good stories to tell on the flip side!

Nobody is concerned by Doom Squad or other DBDC satellites. The discussion is whether treaties with legitimate alliances which are stable members of the global community and treaty web are obligated to defend the tech dealers of DBDC. There is a legitimate argument to be made that any such treaties become optional in nature due to the unconventional manner of DBDCs attack... an attack made without consultations or a casus belli.

You are welcome to view it as however you wish and proceed accordingly.  We are also welcome to perceive your action as however we want to.  Just because you don't think something is justified doesn't mean all will adopt your position.  

Like DBDC has said, you want to do something about this, do something about it and see what the consequences are.

Sounds like you were just too scared to do anything about it.

But alright, keep on pounding your chest.  I know what alliance I'll be attacking after I'm done with these four wars.  Your top two nations can thank you for dooming them to their fates.

I can't wait.  Will you be brave enough to post a DoW this time, or will you come begging for a gentleman's agreement about escalation again?  Or will you leave it to Generalchow to come ask for no nukes?  Truly terrifying prospects.

Edited by Schattenmann

I can't wait.  Will you be brave enough to post a DoW this time, or will you come begging for a gentleman's agreement about escalation again?  Or will you leave it to Generalchow to come ask for no nukes?  Truly terrifying prospects.

I see a lot of talk but no action.  For someone clearly so outraged about this you might think one would be spurred into action, no?

I don't need a DoW.  I'm attacking your nations.  Do something about it.  I'm already telling you what I'm going to do.  You could just run to your allies now and have me attacked.  But you won't do that, nor will you do anything after I attack them.  Plain and simple.

All bark, no bite.

I see a lot of talk but no action.  For someone clearly so outraged about this you might think one would be spurred into action, no?

Haha, outraged, right.  There are 3 illiterate rabid gorillas here, I'm not one of them.

One never knows, maybe I'll get wild and send Pax Corvus some tech, then we'll finally find out whether DBDC considers aiding a nation at war with itself an act of war against itself.

Haha, outraged, right.  There are 3 illiterate rabid gorillas here, I'm not one of them.

One never knows, maybe I'll get wild and send Pax Corvus some tech, then we'll finally find out whether DBDC considers aiding a nation at war with itself an act of war against itself.

You are welcome to do so and see what happens.

heh, where's that "I told you so" button when you need it.

This has been getting called for since DBDC was in it's infancy with only 3 members (granted it was calls that MK were planning on mass attacking the neutrals but other things blocked that one).

makes you wonder what would have happened if the neutrals made their neutral block like a few were attempting to....a bloc that would have safe guarded neutrals from outside attacks such as this....too bad "true neutal" alliances blocked it

edit: oh and inb4 Yuurei makes a DoW and the entire TTE alliance declares only 17 wars total over the course of 3 weeks :P

Edited by Lurunin

heh, where's that "I told you so" button when you need it.

This has been getting called for since DBDC was in it's infancy with only 3 members (granted it was calls that MK were planning on mass attacking the neutrals but other things blocked that one).

makes you wonder what would have happened if the neutrals made their neutral block like a few were attempting to....a bloc that would have safe guarded neutrals from outside attacks such as this....too bad "true neutal" alliances blocked it

What's the point of having principles if you're going to abandon them when they're challenged?

I hope the alliances that sanction their members attacking neutrals - such as DT, Javahouse League, etc, don't support their participation in this. You are attaching yourself to actions like this. All alliances allied to these clowns are sanctioning their actions as well.

Better than being allied to any alliance having a clown like you in it.

Well, should DBDC's unconventional actions (referred to in OP as terrorism) be considered concerning to the international community, it would then fall upon alliances trading with said nations to pressure them to not sell tech to DBDC. This would be equivalent to global tech sanctions on DBDC.

Nobody who sells tech to DBDC cares about you nor your opinions.

As for the declaration of war; when you attack 30 odd nations you are at war, even if you are calling it a purge. You may refuse to acknowledge the fact, but you have declared an unprovoked and offensive war and it should be recognized as such.

Everyone can call it whatever they like, nobody cares.

You received a paltry 2, perhaps 4, aid packages during the wars due to the timing of your aid and war expirations. If I am playing checkers, and a jump is open to me, I am not obligated to take it, it is simply an option. Polaris did not make an issue with the offending parties because we didn't wish to, we were satisfied with dealing directly with the DBDC attackers.

Woa woa slow down the speed at which you are backing out of your earlier statements.

More tech for us to raid imo. May as well send it to us directly.

If there was a time for OBR, GPA, WTF, and all other neutrals out there to unite its now. The GPA massacre should have prompted some Neutrality Self-Defense Pack between you guys but nothing came out of that war other than NPO gaining the No.1 spot.

If there was a time for OBR, GPA, WTF, and all other neutrals out there to unite its now. The GPA massacre should have prompted some Neutrality Self-Defense Pack between you guys but nothing came out of that war other than NPO gaining the No.1 spot.

Not every neutral is willing to sell itself out GOP-style.

Also OBR does have treaties, iirc.