RS War map

Auctor

You're doing the apples and oranges thing. LT was much smaller, so LT had a much more liberal policy as far as how they did FA. Also LT had a different FA group than RS has. Since the merger, we have actually made NAP agreements to raided AAs that have asked for it. RS FA is a bit different than how LT conducted FA. This is our transition phase though, some ex-LT members still have LT raiding policies in mind when raiding. Yes, we are working on that, and yes, we have given reps when we did the wrong.

The person that was brought up is GeneralChow. He raided Guinness on three occasions. I am not saying that is all of RS fault, no but I wouldn't expect anything less from that group that merged in RS. 

Edited by Redarmy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#ff0000]G[/color][color=#f81406]o[/color][color=#f1290d]o[/color][color=#ea3d14]d[/color] [color=#dc6422]t[/color][color=#d57729]o[/color] [color=#c79a37]s[/color][color=#c0aa3e]e[/color][color=#bab844]e[/color] [color=#acd252]A[/color][color=#a5dd59]u[/color][color=#9ee760]c[/color][color=#97ef67]t[/color][color=#90f56e]o[/color][color=#89fa75]r[/color] [color=#7cfe82]i[/color][color=#75fe89]s[/color] [color=#67f997]s[/color][color=#60f49e]t[/color][color=#59eda5]i[/color][color=#52e4ac]l[/color][color=#4bdbb3]l[/color] [color=#3ec3c0]a[/color][color=#37b5c7]n[/color] [color=#2995d5]i[/color][color=#2284dc]d[/color][color=#1b72e3]i[/color][color=#145fea]o[/color][color=#0d4cf1]t[/color][color=#0638f8].[/color]

You're doing the apples and oranges thing. LT was much smaller, so LT had a much more liberal policy as far as how they did FA. Also LT had a different FA group than RS has. Since the merger, we have actually made NAP agreements to raided AAs that have asked for it. RS FA is a bit different than how LT conducted FA. This is our transition phase though, some ex-LT members still have LT raiding policies in mind when raiding. Yes, we are working on that, and yes, we have given reps when we did the wrong.

Sometimes the only price which is acceptable is the price paid in blood, you can't offer reps to get off the hook for everything.

The funny part is, these SHIELD guys attacked the War Jesus volunteers to RS after their alliance was paid reps, and now they're begging for peace. We haven't even hit them back. Yet.

I love how one SHIELD guy declared war on me and immediately after, without attacking, offered peace after realizing what a mistake it was. He then tried to intimidate me into not nuking him by telling me he's second-in-command of SHIELD and that doing so would escalate the matter and I would have to fight Dark Templar. Oh no! What will my poor nation do if I have to fight Dark Templar!? I love the smell of freshly-nuked coward in the morning.

Chow hasn't stopped attacking the SHIELD guy.  They stated they will peace out when that occurs.  MI6 raided Rey, a separate matter.  Everything looks correct beyond that.

Edited by Bob

I love how one SHIELD guy declared war on me and immediately after, without attacking, offered peace after realizing what a mistake it was. He then tried to intimidate me into not nuking him by telling me he's second-in-command of SHIELD and that doing so would escalate the matter and I would have to fight Dark Templar. Oh no! What will my poor nation do if I have to fight Dark Templar!? I love the smell of freshly-nuked coward in the morning.

It's delicious, isn't it? And just think, we've got so many more mornings to look forward to with that same, sickly-sweet aroma.

It's delicious, isn't it? And just think, we've got so many more mornings to look forward to with that same, sickly-sweet aroma.

I love the ones pleading for peace, even telling me they surrender when they are the ones who attacked us. Frankly, I may just have a jolly good tug in response to it.

Chow hasn't stopped attacking the SHIELD guy.  They stated they will peace out when that occurs.

Keep in mind, a SHIELD nation attacked pre maturely after peace was met on a nation on the RIOT Society AA.

In this case SC is The Sandstorm Confederacy instead of The Sandwich Confederation. Pretty easy to confuse, awesome map though!

Ok so I wasnt the only one trying to figure out what sandwich people attacked

War Jesus can't stop the ship from sinking; regardless of how good of fighters you might be and I'm sure you know this. So enjoy the war while you can and I respect your combat resolve, but I hope in the future you realize your loyalty misplaced and this purge is necessary.

When you're fighting for the wrong people, there might not be any glory at the end of the tunnel.

War Jesus can't stop the ship from sinking; regardless of how good of fighters you might be and I'm sure you know this. So enjoy the war while you can and I respect your combat resolve, but I hope in the future you realize your loyalty misplaced and this purge is necessary.

When you're fighting for the wrong people, there might not be any glory at the end of the tunnel.

This is what sets me and you apart. You view friendships and alliances as tools that will benefit you in some way. I see it as a bond forged in blood; of loyal fighting men who will have your back no matter how imminent their destruction might be.

I would gladly get ZI'd in defence of my allies and I know that if War Jesus were in a bind, they would have our back. Our alliance is stronger than your vapid e-treaties. We will fight in defence of LPH. We will fight in defence of RS. We will fight in defence of anyone Kashmir considers a friend, and above all else, Kashmir herself, so long as we are able.

I am aware that most of CN does not share our loyalty or our fighting spirit. We jumped at the opportunity to board that so-called sinking ship heading straight for that iceberg called AZTEC. Not many would. We know what will inevitably happen. But if we were to stand on the sidelines, could we call ourselves friends and allies? No.

We will muster every nuke we can and we will put up a hell of a fight. We will not retreat or back down until our ally RS has decided to conclude peace. And we will continue attacking until that point. For glory does not always go to the victor, but to the most valiant.

o/ RS
o/ LPH
o/ Kashmir
o/ War Jesus

Molon labe, AZTEC.

War Jesus can't stop the ship from sinking

Nope, but we can drag up to six nations at a time down with it.

Much as you act on your obligations in war, Methrage, so do we. War Jesus doesn't back down when we owe someone, and if all we do is make the envisioned rolling of RS' lower tiers turn into a session of punching a bag of rusty nails, then we've done our job, and we're satisfied with that. We're smart guys. We volunteered knowing the situation.

Nope, but we can drag up to six nations at a time down with it.

Much as you act on your obligations in war, Methrage, so do we. War Jesus doesn't back down when we owe someone, and if all we do is make the envisioned rolling of RS' lower tiers turn into a session of punching a bag of rusty nails, then we've done our job, and we're satisfied with that. We're smart guys. We volunteered knowing the situation.

I don't think we're different at all in our willingness to go to war and ZI for our allies, the main difference is who we choose those allies to be. I don't expect you to back down from war, but after this war you'll of more than paid any debt you have towards anyone. Maybe after if you guys are willing to reevaluate who it is worth fighting for, we could be allies.

I don't think we're different at all in our willingness to go to war and ZI for our allies, the main difference is who we choose those allies to be. I don't expect you to back down from war, but after this war you'll of more than paid any debt you have towards anyone. Maybe after if you guys are willing to reevaluate who it is worth fighting for, we could be allies.

You seem to have this notion that friends operate on a favor point system, or that you constantly saying "we could be allies" will make people bow to you.