Cyber Nations Role Play: Beyond Earth

That's because the one that is linked in the world map is a thumbnail to avoid people having to download a massive file. Try clicking the image.

Or... You can just click and drag my image to your desktop WITHOUT download, and zoom in a few times before it gets super blurry.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Kid, Cent is the mapmaker. He's a fine mapmaker, so please stop the quest to be mapmaker.

You're just upset that Knights111 is clearly a better mapmaker despite his lack of experience. I vote that Knights111 is not only made mapmaker, but put in control of the Athenian Federation.

1 - Yes

0 - No

0 - Abstain

edit: No, but seriously, Eva has a point that this is probably going to just make your map look awful in the long-term.

Edited by Hereno

No. Kid, Cent is the mapmaker. He's a fine mapmaker, so please stop the quest to be mapmaker.

Have you ever looked up the definition of "a joke"? I had a smile there, which implies i am not completely serious about it. Wait until you understand language before you become an active member of a forum site. there is some help for you at these sites-

www.merriam-webster.com

dictionary.reference.com

www.thefreedictionary.com

And i am honored in that "vote" above, but i will let your map stay bad quality. If anyone really wants me as mapmaker, start a vote in a thread.

Edited by Knights111

Have you ever looked up the definition of "a joke"? I had a smile there, which implies i am not completely serious about it. Wait until you understand language before you become an active member of a forum site. there is some help for you at these sites-

www.merriam-webster.com

dictionary.reference.com

www.thefreedictionary.com

You're cute. You'll be my new pet.

please stop now. This is unnessesary and I do not want to deal with name-calling

If you think this is name-calling, you should here what they'd call you in the real world, Kiddie-Poo.

*Puts peanut butter in Knights mouth.

Edited by Voodoo Nova