Cyber Nations Role Play: Beyond Earth

I would think for a "canon" story, that some sort of event happens in the Pacific, and it causes the new continents to form, I agree the Atlantic should probably be kept mostly clear of giant continents.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I am the person who proposed the idea and Melech expanded on it I believe we agree that the objective IS NOT that one person would create an entire continent. Rather continents would be randomly formed as more and more countries are spawned.

Tywin you could request your own reasonably sized island 500 miles away from anyone else if you wanted, but you can't create a continent then tell people they cant spawn there. Can you see how that isn't fair?

I just don't want to put all that work into my military and roleplay and then have some 100k+ punk roll me yet again for OOC reasons.

I'd like the chance to not stand in the shadow of massive in-game nations, and to carve out my own conquests.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I just don't want to put all that work into my military and roleplay and then have some 100k+ punk roll me yet again for OOC reasons.

I'd like the chance to not stand in the shadow of massive in-game nations, and to carve out my own conquests.

You can still do that, but you'll face opposition. 100k, 200k, 5k, etc. At this rate, no one will ever recognize any RP you do, so I'm not concerned about your desire for easy conquests that will only satiate your ego. 

Can someone unban me from #CNRP so I can talk to people more efficiently, sargun banned me for OOC reasons

You can still do that, but you'll face opposition. 100k, 200k, 5k, etc. At this rate, no one will ever recognize any RP you do, so I'm not concerned about your desire for easy conquests that will only satiate your ego. 

See, you already have a biased opinion and I haven't even played in CNRP yet.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

To be fair you seem to have a biased opinion yourself. Assuming that someone will roll you purely because you're weaker than them. It's an unfair assumption.

In other news if we just add continents to the current cnrp map then I'll keep my land. If we do it the way I originally proposed it then someone make a map of the Russian Empire but shrink it so its about the size of the US and leave me at least 1 warm water port on an ocean.

you'd be fine with making new places in the atlantic? I mean, something the size of japan maybe, but a large continent would cause alot of shipping trouble.

We're fine not making some explanation for this.  Remember that the world will continue to grow as more and more people want to join, so rather than try to explain away each new continent and the civilizations that magically appear on it, it's just better to go "meh."

To be fair you seem to have a biased opinion yourself. Assuming that someone will roll you purely because you're weaker than them. It's an unfair assumption.

In other news if we just add continents to the current cnrp map then I'll keep my land. If we do it the way I originally proposed it then someone make a map of the Russian Empire but shrink it so its about the size of the US and leave me at least 1 warm water port on an ocean.

To be fair he was brought into CNRP2 as a new RPer. Ever since his first day here he's heard Molar's terrifying tales of the Asian Dragon and The Italian Lion.

Youll find with many others you're going to get the same reaction.

So that my post matches my Michelle Bachmann avatar I'll go ahead ahead and call it brainwashing.

To be fair he was brought into CNRP2 as a new RPer. Ever since his first day here he's heard Molar's terrifying tales of the Asian Dragon and The Italian Lion.

Youll find with many others you're going to get the same reaction.

So that my post matches my Michelle Bachmann avatar I'll go ahead ahead and call it brainwashing.

Hey now, Greek Phoenix :P

A manipulator is effective at making someone else look like a manipulator, but only until their actions betray them.

Well 3 more left CNRP2 today so far, but they got TidyBowlMan back  :awesome:

4 if you count ForSparta leaving.

5 if you count someone who said he's leaving when he gets on again (Told me via text :/)

EDIT: And it doesn't end there. 

2 More considering leaving now.

1 More who is most likely.

Also +1 if you count the last two days for Tywin.

CNRP2 fell apart tonight.

Edited by Rotavele

I do not support this. The map is not the issue - it is certain players who are 1. Immature 2. Have an Inferiority Complex and 3. Refuses to wait / do legitimate IC RP work to achieve their territory dreams. If you want a brand new map, then start up CNRP3 with that type of structure. No one is saying you can't RP Germans in Brazil if you want - that has never been an issue. The only time that is an issue, with any nationality, is when they are RP'd as totalitarian and lording over the oppressed masses. 

Lol, just looked up "inferiority complex"

An individual who is not properly trained to answer life's problems may turn from striving for superiority in useful ways to that of a personal superiority at all cost.

What a load of government funded psychobabble

No one is saying you can't RP Germans in Brazil if you want - that has never been an issue. The only time that is an issue, with any nationality, is when they are RP'd as totalitarian and lording over the oppressed masses. 

That was the entire basis of rolling mogatopia 2, so no, that's a load of shit.

That was the entire basis of rolling mogatopia 2, so no, that's a load of !@#$.

I mean at least CNRP1 stayed together for a few years. 1/3 of the CNRP2 community has left today (Including Tywin which was yesterday)

I mean at least CNRP1 stayed together for a few years. 1/3 of the CNRP2 community has left today (Including Tywin which was yesterday)

your propaganda is cute, but false, There is a reason you were never a Shroomicide Prophet.

your propaganda is cute, but false, There is a reason you were never a Shroomicide Prophet.

Wtf is that?

Also KM, you gotta get this RP going soon. All of these people i've talked with, every single one of them leaving (Except Yeru) has talked about "waiting" to play CNRP:BE. The time is now KM, hurry up :(

10290682-large.jpg

There is no actual separate CNRP:BE.  The addition of these player-created continents is simply an evolution of CNRP.  But yes, soon we'll get a poll up, since major changes to the game require votes.  However, at this point, it seems pretty unanimous that it will pass.