On the attempt to remove me from the game

The Zigur

No, you stated if my IC behavior doesnt change your will "force me from the game" and use nukes against every Hawaiian asset. Essentially genocide, and you got the US to agree to this. I was hoping to escape to South America but that's cut off from me too. All I have are some small islands in the south pacific which will get mopped up with more nukes or airpower.

Congrats, hope you're proud.

or, stop instigating your much larger and well connected neighbor, and then you dont get attacked.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you stated if my IC behavior doesnt change your will "force me from the game" and use nukes against every Hawaiian asset. Essentially genocide, and you got the US to agree to this. I was hoping to escape to South America but that's cut off from me too. All I have are some small islands in the south pacific which will get mopped up with more nukes or airpower.

Congrats, hope you're proud.

Does this mean you're quitting RP2? Or will you continue and try either fighting me or working with me after the surrender due to the Ultimatum?

Sorry but whats the point of roleplaying a south pacific defense of a handful of islands against 100,000s thousands of NS if everything is determined by spyrolls and in game crap. I was willing to fight a war of existance using actual strategy; button pushing is not strategy.

So...in short: whether or not you remain in CNRP2 doesn't impact me in any practical way. Regarding your arguments posed in the OP of this thread:

-Essentially you believe that optional recognition can be used as a shield to avoid the consequences of antagonizing other nations

-You also, apparently believe that as a smaller nation you should be able to antagonize whoever you wish and be defended from the consequences of that antagonism by using your NS.

-You apparently believe that you can selectively interpret agreed upon community rules and ignore the ones that don't meet your standards. Oddly, given your position on the rules, you are urging players to respect collaborative roleplay norms.

That's....concerning.

Hey buddy, I've tried to be an ally to you, and that post you screenshot just shows the obvious. Stop trying to demonize me, and that post was IC.

You wanted to ally me on the condition of giving up my sovereignty, and appeasing Japanese aggression. You could have exercised plenty of good faith negotiation to deter Japanese aggression, stabilize the region, but thought they would be useful leverage to get back Pearl Harbor. Your entire style of roleplay is slimy and backdoors in an attempt to acquire massive territorial gains, and I hope people now see it for what it is.

After reading all of this shit I wish I could go and vote myself out of the RP. This is a political simulator in which people with massive egos get to finally be the god emperors they wish they were IRL, and the only reason you're any different is that you don't have the IC nation to back up your arbitrary aggressions and so the other kids decided to pick on you until you cried for the GMs. Everybody ITT needs to go outside and get some sunlight and fresh air. Why do you even care so much? Christ.

So...in short: whether or not you remain in CNRP2 doesn't impact me in any practical way. Regarding your arguments posed in the OP of this thread:

-Essentially you believe that optional recognition can be used as a shield to avoid the consequences of antagonizing other nations

-You also, apparently believe that as a smaller nation you should be able to antagonize whoever you wish and be defended from the consequences of that antagonism by using your NS.

-You apparently believe that you can selectively interpret agreed upon community rules and ignore the ones that don't meet your standards. Oddly, given your position on the rules, you are urging players to respect collaborative roleplay norms.

That's....concerning.

I'd still be willing to fight a war against Japan, as they are a sub-50k nation. But I have 0 chance of winning or even surviving when I have two massive 50k+ nations behind me cutting off my avenues of retreat into white space.

Even worse that military strategy does not exist and everything is determined by dice rolls.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

If you are crying, bleeding, or sweating over typing for an online RP game, i don't even know.

You shouldn't talk after your two hour rant involving OOC threats to completely nuke every asset on land and sea. Mibbit couldnt even hold the whole damn thing.

You shouldn't talk after your two hour rant involving OOC threats to completely nuke every asset on land and sea. Mibbit couldnt even hold the whole damn thing.

you simply ignored the fact I have far more assets at my disposal than you do, I don't *have* to fight a ground war, as much as you'd like to, simply by maintaining air superiority I can decimate your soldiers and citizens until you cry uncle. Do I want a war with you OOC? No. Am I going to should you continue to behave like north korea? absolutely.

you simply ignored the fact I have far more assets at my disposal than you do, I don't *have* to fight a ground war, as much as you'd like to, simply by maintaining air superiority I can decimate your soldiers and citizens until you cry uncle. Do I want a war with you OOC? No. Am I going to should you continue to behave like north korea? absolutely.

I had plans in place to counter your stupid button pushing strategy, and I was going to retreat to South America to continue roleplaying a guerrilla resistance force, until that retarded dice roll took place which magically discovered my deployment which I hadn't even roleplayed yet.

The Sun Tzu quote about leaving an avenue of escape open was apparently ignored by your American buddies, because as you said OOC you want to "drive me from the game."

I had plans in place to counter your stupid button pushing strategy, and I was going to retreat to South America to continue roleplaying a guerrilla resistance force, until that retarded dice roll took place which magically discovered my deployment which I hadn't even roleplayed yet.

so you are acknowledging all you wished for was war with me in the first place OOCly, and that regardless of my OOC warnings, you were committed to a path of war against Japan ICly, guess that makes this whole situation much easier for the rest of us.

My Strategy is simple Mathmatics.

Edited by Mogar

so you are acknowledging all you wished for was war with me in the first place OOCly, and that regardless of my OOC warnings, you were committed to a path of war against Japan ICly, guess that makes this whole situation much easier for the rest of us.

No, I only wanted war after you expanded your oceanic territory in order to intercept my shipping and trade with Russia. Then the US refused to intermediate. That was the act of war.

No, I only wanted war after you expanded your oceanic territory in order to intercept my shipping and trade with Russia. Then the US refused to intermediate. That was the act of war.

Perhaps you shouldn't have caused a revolution in my neighbor and then you wouldn't have painted such a huge bulls eye on yourself. You put yourself into this situation you have a last chance at diplomacy but you will not be given any further chances by me ICly, and I suspect you will not be given any by the rest of the Pacific nations either, if you wish to RP in the international stage you have to be prepared for your actions to have consquences, by retaliating against the Chinese, I accepted that I would be painted as a nuclear first strike nation ICly, and have weakened by at the time strong FA position due to that fact not being cleared yet ICly.

If I do get removed from the game/genocided/submitted I hope everyone else understands the sliminess of both Japan and the US, and Tikal for that matter, in working together to force a player from the game for IC political statements and claiming white space as an avenue of escape. All to swallow up islands in the Pacific.