CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( it's only 3,000

Of all the stupid !@#$ I've read and seen regarding this RP, adding an extra 3k troops to get an even number is probably the smallest most insignificant violation and look at you all lmao.

Some dude telling him to "$%&@ off", like okay? What crawled into that guy's ass this morning?

Eva who literally isn't even supposed to be in the RP yet telling poor Dillon that those inflated 3k soldiers /better/ start running when he decides he wants your land.

Just lol, so full of yourselves. As if it matters what numbers he puts when he's gonna get meta-gamed out anyway for not being part of the CNRP clique.

Yeah Dillon, you can't inflate your numbers, because it isn't fair that people who have been playing CN longer than you will have an extra .05% of their massive advantage taken away.

I'm sorry I don't mean to be dramatic I just can't help but express that I think half of you should be taking daily medication.

Yeah it was a fevered response. My apologies Dillon, that was uncalled for. You gotta understand though, when someone breaks the most concrete rule this RP has right now, all because they want a "super even number", I get fucking mosquitos in my pants.

Guys what the heck, are we going off working citizens or total population count for soldiers?

"The script is good Evan, just read the script"

Modifiers And Tech Scale

Soldier count: In game citizens x 10 (this does not include ingame soldiers, just working citizens)

Tanks, apcs, artillery, etc are done on common sense basis. Don't get too insane with this.

Edited by Alduin

I want to apologize to anyone I've lashed out at recently. I've been under considerable stress and it's messing with my head.

I may be less active for the next few days. I need to get something done IRL or else my academic future is fucked, heh.

I want to apologize to anyone I've lashed out at recently. I've been under considerable stress and it's messing with my head.

I may be less active for the next few days. I need to get something done IRL or else my academic future is $%&@ed, heh.

Take care of yourself. I might have a lot of fun trolling you, but I do genuinely enjoy having you around for more than just trolling purposes.

Study hard. 

[url="%5Burl="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121739-thy-kingdom-come/#entry3257013%22%5Dhttp://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121739-thy-kingdom-come/%23entry3257013"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121739-thy-kingdom-come/#entry3257013"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121739-thy-kingdom-come/#entry3257013[/url]
I'd personally just return to CNRP. It's about the same if not better over there. More experienced roleplayers there. A few of them came over here because they saw a lot of activity and wanted to follow suit.

I like both of them but I like CNRP2 more because I can control a better region of the world and no ones stomping on me.

Again not recognizing the war against me unless the GMs say I absolutely must. It is absurd that I should have to anyways. Edited by Dillon1102

I'd personally just return to CNRP. It's about the same if not better over there. More experienced roleplayers there. A few of them came over here because they saw a lot of activity and wanted to follow suit.[/quote]

I like both of them but I like CNRP2 more because I can control a better region of the world and no ones stomping on me.

Again not recognizing the war against me unless the GMs say I absolutely must. It is absurd that I should have to anyways.

As part of a share community environment, on a shared map, and interaction with other nations, you cannot pick and chose which wars you fight and which you cannot, unless of course, CNRP2 operates differently, in which case I have no doubt Mogar or TBM will say otherwise and correct me.

What are your reasons for not recognising the war if you don't mind me asking?

"I'll do what I want" - The Behavior for which CNRP v2 was founded for. As well as pure hypocrisy. "I think you're a troll so I'll do it to you too, If you respond, get out" The thing is I was being serious all day with no trolling. BMTH started to talk about Marijuana like it was the coolest thing ever, so I told him don't be one of those teenagers that talk about it all the time because I find it extremely annoying. Then I was banned -_-.

hahahahahahahahahahah

Are you serious? Wow, you started !@#$%*ing, and complaining that I better not talk about weed all the time.

[9:16pm] Rotavele: Tywin_Lannister and BringMeTheHorizon just please dont be those teenagers that constantly talk about weed and how it's so kewl. That is extremely annoying.
[9:16pm] Rotavele: Its what turned me off from toking
[9:17pm] BringMeTheHorizon: You can make a legitmate market out of weed
[9:17pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Besides it being “kewl” it’s a cash crop
[9:17pm] BringMeTheHorizon: That is on the rise, and will be bigger than tobacco
[9:17pm] Tywin_Lannister: ^^

[9:17pm] Tywin_Lannister: Cannabis will be very important in financing the hawaiian social kingdom

[9:21pm] Rotavele: Yes I know, I just dont care to hear about "OOOOH MAN, YOU GOT DAT 424 Bong, So kewl bro." weeds about relaxing and enjoying yourself not the subject of every convo you have from that point on.
[9:21pm] Rotavele: Just wanted to hit that subject before it happened
[9:21pm] BringMeTheHorizon: rot you’re the only oen makign it so, right now
[9:21pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Rotavele:

[9:22pm] Rotavele: BringMeTheHorizon I know you hang out with Rey and such so I am expecting you to 

[9:25pm] Rotavele: Im just saying dont let it be your main topic of conversation from now on because those people are incredibly annoying
[9:25pm] BringMeTheHorizon: What if it is?
[9:25pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Seriously, what would you do about it?
[9:25pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Put me on ignore?
[9:26pm] Rotavele: Well no but id just naturally ignore you and so would everyone else that finds that annoying.
[9:26pm] Rotavele: All the pot heads I know aren't like that, just the younger teenagers that just discovered pot and dont really know how to smoke it
[9:26pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Alright then, shut up about it until it happens ffs

Don't blame me for you getting banned. 

Rotavele: Unban me now *(In repsonse to #RIOT, being banned by someone not me)*
[12:00am] BringMeTheHorizon: After you accused me of having you banned in #cnrp2 because I was talkign about how kewl weed was, when it was all you bringing it up
[12:00am] BringMeTheHorizon: when I was saying nothign about it
[12:00am] BringMeTheHorizon: lolno stay banned, nerd
[12:00am] Rotavele: This hurts my feeling
[12:01am] BringMeTheHorizon: Shouldn’t have lied to prove a point in the OOC thread for CNRP2
[12:01am] Rotavele: Ill lie again too
Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

As part of a share community environment, on a shared map, and interaction with other nations, you cannot pick and chose which wars you fight and which you cannot, unless of course, CNRP2 operates differently, in which case I have no doubt Mogar or TBM will say otherwise and correct me.

What are your reasons for not recognising the war if you don't mind me asking?

I don't want to fight any wars within 5 days of my nation becoming independent, but It's not just him it could have been Alaska or the plains nation. Maybe even Japan I wouldn't have recognized the attacks. As well as I believe wars should be fun and planned out. So if BMTH had talked to me first I would have most likely recognized it but he chose not to. A third reason would be is he hasn't said my nations correct name once this entire time but he gets the demonym correct? Yeah I didn't think so. Anyways those are some reasons for not recognizing.

I don't want to fight any wars within 5 days of my nation becoming independent, but It's not just him it could have been Alaska or the plains nation. Maybe even Japan I wouldn't have recognized the attacks. As well as I believe wars should be fun and planned out. So if BMTH had talked to me first I would have most likely recognized it but he chose not to. A third reason would be is he hasn't said my nations correct name once this entire time but he gets the demonym correct? Yeah I didn't think so. Anyways those are some reasons for not recognizing.

Why should wars be planned out first, jsut asking in all honesty?

Also, I write everything on word before posting, and Word corrects your nation name I guess. Sorry about that. 

Well perhaps you could send him a forum PM, or jump on IRC and chat with him, he is online now and maybe get something planned out to make it fun?

This is your ideal solution, I'm certain bringme and you can come to a reasonable agreed upon solution before you have to reply, add me and tidybowlman to the PM if you'd like and we'll make sure any discussions are fair.

This is your ideal solution, I'm certain bringme and you can come to a reasonable agreed upon solution before you have to reply, add me and tidybowlman to the PM if you'd like and we'll make sure any discussions are fair.

I'm not opposed to this Dillion, I don't want to ruin your game play on RP, as I just started to RP as well. I'd be more than happy to respond to any PM you send me.